Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help

My wife is from a shithole country. We go to visit every year. She has a sister who is actually hotter than her, but it a bit awkward and still a virgin. The entire family has lost hope that she will ever find a man, and, in her culture, it is unlikely that she will because she is getting to be too old. Polygamy is legal where they live. The whole family has decided to allow me to marry her as a second wife. The only caveat is that I would have to move to the shithole country. My job is remote, so I could potentially do this and live like a king, but id still be the king of a shithole.

wut do?

Hi Thomas

Polygamy is adultery

I'm pretty sure doxing is against Sup Forums rules.
but I'm also pretty sure that there are no mods, and if they are, they haven't or can't read things like Sup Forums rules.
If they know a rule, it's that you can't dis mods.

The only reason polygamy is frowned upon is because elite dudes would marry like 10 women and beta males would never even fuck a woman. The elites decided that it would be in their best interest to allow the proles to procreate so that they could have more kids and use the population as a tax farm.

I think you mean alpha as fuq

its ok. I am not Thomas, but he probably gets mad brown pussy wherever he lives

I lived like in a shithole for several years.
It was good.
Better to live like king in pile of shit, then in normal country and be absolutely nothing.

so I should go through with this?

I dont know the woman that well. I see her for a few weeks a year. We get along pretty well, and there is some mild sexual tension, but I had never considered this as my life.

All of Italy except South Tyrol is a shithole.

>awful brutalist architecture

absolutely disgusting

>lived
>past tense

Italy in a nutshell.

not according to the Bible.

wow, i had no idea. my wifes shithole looks better than this

can i get a source?

wrong

Plenty of examples of biblical heroes with many wives and nothing saying it's not ok.

yes... it's called the Bible. but best to use the septuagint. a man should not "covet" or take another man's property. as long as she is not another man's wife? he can take her as his wife or concubine.

fine.. cite me one verse junior. you do know david and soloman had many wives. oh... and jacob/israel and abraham? if you think webster's modern definition of adultery is accurate then you are soy boy.

Again, South Tyrol is the only dank part of Italy. Google it, it's beautiful. But it's hardly italian, it's german speaking with a completely austrian culture. It used to belong to austria.

Do it OP.

A white man can live like a complete king in the shithole countries. You're also married to a non white girl so it's not like people can rage about muh aryan waifus at you.

Go ahead and bleach them you magnificent son of a bitch.

old testament serves to prove the legitimacy of christ. the new testament is christianity.

my grandfather was northern italian and looked german. people never believe me when I tell them I am part italian

and water is wet... what's your point?

>Biblical figures contradicting God's instruction constitutes God's endorsement of sin

What country?

>Better to live like king in pile of shit, then in normal country and be absolutely nothing.
Ah the Apocalypse Now approach

the old testament also says "eye for an eye" while jesus says "turn the other cheek"

old testament exsmples dont necessarily prove anything

its a shithole asian country

SLIDE THREAD WITH CUNT IS B8

MODS PLS KILL and thanks for the many slide threads we don't see. Kill many and often.

What country user? It's important to know. If you start to miss home then the country better have trinkets you can buy online or else you'd probably be a bit bummed out.

they didnt contradict God's instruction.

Study security.
Will you still be an unironic king in 20 years time?
If yes, go bleach a shithole

its a shithole asian country. the infrastructure is good enough that I can buy stuff from the US online.

her family is ethnically chinese, but it is not china

Just say the damn country or else we can't properly help you, you dolt.

go re-learn what eye for an eye means. it meant the punishment should fit the crime. turn the other cheek was advice to his disciples spreading the Gospel. .

good point

I cant help but wonder if a second wife might open the door for a third. she has a lot of cousins too. then I can have like 30 bleached kids.

thanks dude, i had never considered that interpretation.

Whats she look like. Maybe just send her my way.