Made in Abyss

How did they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With a non-erect penis?
That's never been a problem. Watch more anime and lurk more.

Delete your thread.

Good cropping.

How did they get away with this?

Lurk more

Nice crop faggit.

Same way they did with this
Also, nice crop newfag

When will animeonlyfags and normies leave calling MiA shit?
Ozen?
Tamaguchi?
Or they will get to Mitty and i dare to say the RUMBLE OF SCIENTIFIC TRIUMPH?

>normies
Hello crossboarder.

I got up to date on the manga and now I regret everything

When will normalfags stop pretending they aren't normalfag by calling other people ''normies''?

Fuwa fuwa, mofu mofu.

Do you think Maruruk craves reg's D?

>haha normies reee, am i right?

Kill me snake

i want to manhandle riko

These threads are really bad. It's basically impossible to talk about the manga here

What do you want to discuss?

Is the manga worth it or are ther translation issues etc.? The first 2 episodes were pretty enjoyable and I like the concept.

Reddit is actually all over this show, and the muh children normalfaggots can't risk their karma going against the circlejerk so they have to vent, virtue-signal and be a nuisance somewhere else, like Sup Forums.

Firstly I was trying to see if the TL user (the one who did most of it) was around or at least someone who knows nip to double-check some parts of 42, just to be sure. Especially the part where moth is telling Reg about spending time with humans that die while he remains the same.

The whole falling nameplates stuff was being used to speculate about a cyclical reincarnation thing or that the 2000-year thing is starting, but I'm thinking it might be another one of Reg's flashback episodes like the one he had back at Nanachi's; except this one is going way back to a point where "layer 6" was much closer to the surface. The big white hole where things are falling from, the city-like structure throughout the layer that is oddly similar to some parts of Orth and the previously mentioned dialogue emphasizing the passage of time (with the implication that Reg and mothloli are immortal and somehow belong to a different place than humans) made me think we could see some glimpses of ancient-Reg memories just like we saw glimpses of Reg memories while he was with Lyza.

Any news about the typesetting of the chapter 40 ?

note says:
>it gets bigger when I pull on it

The only salvation is repelling them with more bondrewd memes since according to them he is an edgelord and nanachi/riko/reg lewdposting for additional support.

mmmmmmmhmmmmm

It's called elasticity.

I wish I could crop you to death.

Sometimes, I pull on it so hard, I rip the flexible synthetic dermal layer.

As far as i know the typesetted chapters were proofread, but i doubt the new ones are too.

New Baseddad artwork.

Mangaka retweeted this.

Well my creator taught me a few things too, like uh, how to not to rip the nanotube compound by, uh, using someone else’s mouth, instead of your own hands.

40 and 41 were done by the guy who tagged "HorribleMistranslations" which is the user who translated almost every single chapter from 10 onwards, and were QC'd in the same threads. I think 42 was done by someone else based on writing style and some other stuff ("meeti" instead of "mitty"), and while there seemed to be at least one other dude who knew JP in the thread, there weren't any corrections. Now this could be because the TL was 100% perfect but I just want to make sure.

Stupid questions and statements list, brought to you by animeonlys and speedreaders from Sup Forums.

Why can't Lyza ascend from the Abyss?
So Lyza beat an entire country on her own?
Jiruo doesn't know that Riko is a stillborn resurrected by the curse-warding box.
Who did Lyza sacrifice to obtain her white whistle? Was it her husband?
What is a white whistle?
How do blessings work?
Is Prushka dead?
How does the Zoaholic work?
How did they get to the 6th layer if Bonedrewd's whistle doesn't work?
How did Lyza get down to the 6th layer without her whistle?
If Bondrude can't suffer the curse because the Abyss sees his bodies as mindless, then why does he need the cartridge system to divert the curse?
You guys do realize time-dilation doesn't actually affect the flow of time, right? Riko ages at the same rate as the orphanage kids do.
There's like a 100% chance that Lyza is packing the Unheard Bell on her right now.
They are suffering decompression sickness. The curse is decompression sickness.

It's worth it. Go read it on Batoto.

you stupid fuck, I am not going to stop typing like a normal person just because some asses on the internet think its no longer what the 'cool' kids do. Ew users on reddit have the cooties! best not to use easily understandable/readable paragraphs like they do in a pathetic attempt to distance myself from them. Then I'll surely be accounted for as popular! Btw, redditors also drink water, why don't you just stop drinking water and die user? You'll be cool then. Do you like this disgusting wall of text? No? Thought so. Die.

Doesn't batoto put everything beyond the latest chapter behind an account wall? Why would you read there instead of downloading the whole thing?

>Especially the part where moth is telling Reg about spending time with humans that die while he remains the same.
That's probably right given the context

I'm still not sure what the appeal of this show or the manga is

Because I am the scanlator and that is where I upload the chapters. Just make an account using 10minutemail and use one of the Batoto downloaders to get the chapters.

little shota penis

I have nothing against people using two line breaks to distinguish between paragraphs. I do it, too, but you wrote almost every single sentence like that. What the fuck, son? You even put line breaks where it doesn't make sense to put one.

>There's like a 100% chance that Lyza is packing the Unheard Bell on her right now.
Where is that thing supposed to be now?
It seems to have a large part in the manga's iconography.

It has probably been sold at an auction, or maybe Orth kept it for protection.
That thing is fucking huge. When they first mentioned it, I thought it was a small bell, but it's as tall as Ozen.

chapter 40 when?

I want newfags to leave and die.

39 today, probably, and 40 tomorrow, probably. Maybe. I don't really know.
When it's ready™

>but it's as tall as Ozen.
heck no, they must have kept it.

Being a white whistle is fucking shit, except when you don't have friends nor family.

teach by example

Why does a roboto have a fuctional human penis? Is he fertile?

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say.
Are you saying that the bell is not big? If so, then we have seen that it's the size of a church bell in both the manga and in the anime.
Are you saying that Lyza kept the bell? I doubt she had the money to afford a special grade relic that she was ordered by the country's powers to get.

No i mean, i doubt they sold the bell, its ability is top tier.

No one cares about penises, but show a cunny and all hell would break loose

They live in a clean culture, with no tolerance for violent religious fanatics. There's nothing to "get away" from, because if someone there has Schizo Jesus command him to harass and murder artists, they send him straight to the closed psychiatric ward. As it should be.

>this is Meya IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

The whole bell thing is a little weird. How did the country know that the bell was there in layer 4 in the first place?

Reg is fully functional.

;_;

someone probably leaked the info and then the country sent their own delvers there since people like bondrewd would not report the op relics like that.
also probably they force the black and white whistles to get stuff by using their family as hostages, remember what nanachi said about sending messages to the surface, i think that Ozen mentioned something related to that matter too.

Nobody ever mentions this in the lost of SAD moments but that one hit me very hard. Poor Maruruk, I hope he gets happy someday.

The anime did a much better job showing the bell's scale, I think.
The perspective shot used in the manga made it somewhat unclear (at least the shot where they abandon it, and the earlier dangling shot was inconclusive.)
I always assumed it was smaller and they abandoned it with the old "if it increases Riko's chances by even 1%, I'll do it" mentality.

REEEEEEE

i never got why reg calls Ozen inmature

The fuck is this shit? This is how you start us off?

Because she's bullying a little kid to tears?

What is he wishing for, Sup Forums?

Aaaaah

Because she's a grown woman who never leaves her house and wastes her life beating up and terrorizing children, acting smug and crying about how she got cucked. She knows how pathetic she is, which is why she agrees with Reg when he calls her immature.

I love Riko's voice!

Reg would make a fantastic magical girl.

That he would, user.

ONE MUST LIVE
AND
ONE MUST DIE

wait, so leader was snake all along?

>Leader
>Boss
>Big Boss
How could we be so blind

>loli bondage
This is my fetish

Papa's Rod

Nnaa

>Nanachi says mmaa in the PV instead
I AM UPSET

This is the question that never gets answered.

Shota bondage is better

why does he blush?

Because he's into it Reg's head is covering his giant erection

We do have both, user. Truly Akihito is a blessing in human form.

Because he's pissing himself, that's rather embarrassing

>implying that isn't copious amounts of precum running down his leg

But user, if he's got a boner it wouldn't run down his leg.

Awesome wallpaper I created, only for Boned dwellers

he's a child user

any status on translations / typesets/ redrawing progress?

>wallpaper
>1025x665
user, even 10 years ago that would be too small of a resolution.

Then what resolution should it be? I will fix it right away.

6000x4000

Don't bother, it's shit

1920x1080 minimun
and than 4k

1920x1080 works for most people. But the original picture is below that even, it'll look like shit when stretched.

Tell me what you don't like.

Alright. Will take that into consideration for the next ones I make