What exaclty happened

To ahmed "clock boy who saved islam" mohamed?

>did they download his genius onto the neural net?
>his iq is 277
>how can the media lose tracknof someone so brilliant?

They fucked off to Qatar or something after his dad realized they couldnt justify a lawsuit

He was a shitlord, but the school was unfairly harsh on him.

He probably got advanced and can make real bombs now...

he's probably getting ready to pull another scam

He always was advanced.

I HOPE HES NOT DEVELOPING IRAN'S NUCLEAR PROGRAM

Its not a scam if youre off the charts smart. Look at bill gates

It was a suspicious looking box with wires sticking out. It was no accident that the islamic kid brought the "clock" that looked like a bomb. His family was trying to angle a lawsuit from the beginning.
Don't they kill people for this kind of behavior in Saudi Arabia?

This and also what happened to Hijab Scissors kid?

why is is melting the breadboard with the soldering iron?

Nah, they don't... they kill faggots.

He was probably an edgy kid and that's it.

Can i get a quick rundown?

DONT QUESTION HIS GENIUS YOU BIGOT

I guess it is not plugged in or turned on. maybe nasa sent the monkey to space.

No way hes not qualified to be an astronaut....yet

>invents the clock
Pscht, who cares. What happened to the kid that invented the computer?

he's rotting away in some muslim shithole.
once his brainwashing is complete, he will return to the usa and probably work for cair.

good, go be a sandnigger somewhere else

Girl was on national Canadian news saying a man came from behind (a Chinese person), who cut off her hijab. She got her own press conference, which looks very staged, and she spoke about how Canadians need to stop being bigoted. This sentiment was conveyed most dominately from Justin Trudeau who quickly jumped to Twitter in support of her, as well as giving a speech. A few days later, the police find it to be a hoax, and they let the girl of with the excuse of a kid looking for attention. Justin Trudeau never takes tweet down, news on subject still up, total media blackout. It is become more and more clear that this was a false flag. Small advocacy groups have come out attacking Trudeau's administration to issue a follow-up, because they still get labeled bigoted with a fake story. Besides that, the whole thing has been swept under the table.

He works for tesla

I heard hes going to school in tehran hence my concern for their increased chance of nuclear capability

What happened to Obama?

He is currently held at a secret government location being forced to create 'things' for the military against his will. i've already said too much.

Trudeau cant save her from eternal hellfire. Allah knows all

His term ran out but he still thinks hes president. Talk about delusional. Im glad hes out of office...clearly doesnt have the temperament

>father tries to sue the school and city for Islamophobia
>literally gets laughed out of court
>takes his family back to Qatar along with clock boy
>comes back to the USA again and tries to sue again for more bullshit regarding clock boy's incident
>loses the case again

I guess America wasn't really all that bad after all if he wanted to come back here. I hope his whole family catches aids.

He has social media, retard. You can google him and find out more than you’d care to know.

Everyone knew it was absolute bullshit. So when there was nothing left to use for virtue signalling everyone forgot about him because he was of no more use.