imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 7
>Damascus: For the second time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, likely the site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase, but they’re driven back
>Idlib: Russian bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. Western media are still autistically screeching about MUH 3 hospitals and MUH babies killed
>NE Hama: HUGE gains in the ISIS pocket as the SAA liberate over 40 villages
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to the SyAF bombing in the area
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes ongoing at Haj Bilal; both sides accuse the other of gassing the FSA
>Daraa: Shelling on Ghariyat al Gharbiyah, as well as Daraa city
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi peace talks
>Erdogan: Establishing contact with the Assad government is out of the question for now
Yemen
>47,000 people have fled to Aden to escape escalating conflict in Yemeni cities of Taiz and Hodeidah
>Pro-Hadi forces enter the city of Hays

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
youtube.com/watch?v=yH8ZK2gGI8U
iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/warlogs/
russia-insider.com/en/lebanon-open-its-ports-russian-warships/ri22492
aml.ink/Js7D1
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/961990113839517697
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-us-led-forces-launch-offensive-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder:
Meds>Snown*gg*rs.
Levant>Eur*pe.
Semites>Ary*ns.

Death to America ofc

fake and gay

Explosion!

what makes the most sense to me would be if they set it up so that you will eventually get to BTFO and take rojava. I do doubt that that's the plan, but that would make the most sense to me.

Just going to leave this here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

>citing wikipedia

Kino time:
>youtube.com/watch?v=yH8ZK2gGI8U

i dont think so, i couldnt find any english stuff but wish you could read columns written today in some news papers.

iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/warlogs/

oh.
I thought that was mostly a narrative coming from our (generic western) end. didn't know the turks were that tired of the burger too, thought it makes sense.

>More than 150,000 people have been recorded killed in the Iraq war to date.
80% of those killed were civilians.

>@OliveBranchOp

>Breaking news!

>TAF: During the operation that is carried out by the Air Forces, 6 positions of the terrorist organisations PKK/KCK/PYD-YPG and DEASH were blasted including shelters, arsenals and weapon pits.

>#OperationOliveBranch
>#AfrinOperation

-

>1] Breaking news!

>TAF: During Operation Olive Branch, 34 terrorists of PKK/KCK/PYD-YPG and DEASH were neutralised. Since the beginning of the operation the number of neutralised terrorists reached 1062

>#AfrinOperation
>#OperationOliveBranch

-

>2] [UPDATED]

>During the operation that is carried out by the Air Forces, 19 positions of the terrorist organisations PKK/KCK/PYD-YPG and DEASH were blasted including shelters, arsenals and weapon pits.

>#OperationOliveBranch
>#AfrinOperation

-

>Current situation in the Operation Olive Branch:

>[21st day of the Operation]

>#AfrinOperation
>#OperationOliveBranch

its not tired, i guess officials want to be cool again, but they also think USA is acting as if turkey is the actual enemy in the region, which is logical too imo.

Is Assad still the good guy?

logical of the US to do or logical of the turks to feel?

the war is much bigger than Assad

i want explode in megumine

No shitskin is a good guy

Was he ever?

logical that the turks to feel that way, idk what kind of a logic USA has.

remember not to rape when you go uni

right

>@OliveBranchOp

>The terrorist organisation PKK/PYD are committing war crimes by using child soldiers. @UNICEF

>#AfrinOperation
>#OperationOliveBranch

-

>Breaking News!

>TAF and TAF-backed FSA cleared Iskan and Juqali Fawqani villages in western #Afrin from the terrorist organisation PYD/PKK during Operation Olive Branch.

>#OperationOliveBranch
>#AfrinOperation

-

>TAF has announced that we have lost one soldier during the operation

>#AfrinOperation
>#OperationOliveBranch

-

>TAF and TAF-backed FSA cleared Dokan and Nasiriyah villages in #Afrin from the terrorist organisation PYD/PKK during Operation Olive Branch.

>#OperationOliveBranch
>#AfrinOperation

-

>TAF and TAF-backed FSA have eliminated Cakalli village from the terrorist organisation PYD/PKK during operation olive branch

>#AfrinOperation
>#OperationOliveBranch

-

>Current situation in the Operation Olive Branch:

>[21st day of the Operation]

>#AfrinOperation
>#OperationOliveBranch

>ATGMs don't harm infantry in light vehi~

>megumine

She ain't yours! She's mine!

>the number of neutralised terrorists reached 1062
I really do wanna believe this

>Great Satan
>using logic

Swedish girls crave for Med cock

>explosives dont harm
hmmm

Suck a babydick kike.
Keep your disgusting thoughts away from my pure mind

looks fine to me

L-lanka!

Mark, your autism is showing...

they surely have a logic, but what is it is the question. maybe our guys already know (they probably do) but dont make it public.

>@OliveBranchOp

>[Fact Check] The picture spreading around social media by the terrorist organisation PKK/PYD supporters under the hashtag #StopAfrinGenocide was in fact used in an article in 2016

>#AfrinOperation
>#OperationOliveBranch

It's fairly simple, they need the war to last forever.

so it really are kikes who spam "X arent white" threads

>@AlSuraEnglish

>#BREAKING - #Kurdish #YPG fuel depot in flames after #Turkish airstrikes in Raco #Afrin. Military analyst state this move is an attempt to cripple the YPG mobility.

>#BREAKING - #Turkish Airforce releases footage of strikes on #Kurdish #YPG positions after temporary #Russian No-Fly-Zone ended. Over 19 targets were struck.

Is this the infamous spongebob general?

>Update from 2 HR ago Tiger Forces Field Commander : Huge groups of #ISIS successfuly sent 3 SVBIEDS to Shutayeb Village near Abu Dali & Launched an offensive against #SAA Troops had to withdraw but later #SAA remobilized & recaptured Shutayeb

>@worldonalert

>#Afrin: #OliveBranch forces have captured 10 villages and hills from #YPG in Western #Afrin today.

pulled the trigger a tad early for a night edition. it's not even 8pm in Damascus yet!

when is it not showing

>russia-insider.com/en/lebanon-open-its-ports-russian-warships/ri22492

>Lebanon to open its ports to Russian warships

this but unironically

More
Graphic: Scores of #ISIS militants slaughtered by Syrian Army during desperate break-out offensive in #Hama aml.ink/Js7D1 #SAA #Syria
more dead rats
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/961990113839517697

a great war is on the horizon

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-us-led-forces-launch-offensive-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/

D..dont steal my pics
only i can do that

Kurd SAA war confirmed?

prepare updated devs and take over bakery.

C..CIA?

I do what I want. Fite me!

its only 11 Pingu

>The Deir Ezzor Military Council is a completely separate entity from the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). Rather than just receiving military support from the US-led coalition, its fighters – virtually all ethnic Arabs – are actually on the payroll of the US Department of State and under the direct strategic guidance of the Pentagon (quite like the Free Syrian Army mercenaries at Al-Tanf).
What the fuck is this war.

>1920x1080
why tho

BOMB

Lol Kurds are going to kill Assad and he's going to end up raped to death in a ditch like Gaddafi

More
Turkey v NATO: Will Ankara’s Syria incursion destroy ties with partners?
Where were you when Turkey crashed NATO with no survivors

>Kurds are going to kill Assad

Because I'm too lazy to resize it and that is how I found it.

>I also want to watch the world burn

is this happening for real?

if you are gonna spam shitty memeris
at least make them higher quality

>Kurds
>DeZ Military Council
At least read the article you retard.

USA crushed it desu by disregarding all the concerns of his nato ally.

>@Serem001

>so some might wonder how fucked is idlib? well let me put it this way... the tanf pocket (lower right) is now officialy bigger then jihadist idlib controll

If you gonna spam shitty anime... oh riiight.

Twitter warfare

>desu
hehe
still funny to watch people fall for the filter
Yeah America thought NATO was fully puppeted
Guess Turkey was too powerful and independent to be a total wuss

military councils are k*rds that dont want to call themselves k*rds, same reason why YPG name changed to SDF over a night. only idiots believe these bullshit.

though so...

If we're gonna write out fantasies mine has always been Assad gets captured by US forces then sent to Gitmo where he meets a female US soldier guard that looks like Kirsten Stewart and seduces her, wins back his freedom and escapes into Cuba which eventually deports him back to Russia then eventually Syria, but he will always remember the romantic tryst with the female guard and it will change his opinion about the US

Fine then, we'll spam spongebob.

whats wrong with my quality you shitnik

Possibly. Apparently it's Arab tribals aka Deir Ez Zur Military Council.
And they're the ones attacking, so with correct elbow grease they'll get bombed to shit. That's of course assuming it's true.

i know it changes t-b-h to desu i still write it regardless.

ghouta is also tiny pocket but they
just
wont
die

who knows

>higher quality

It's part of the appeal of Memri memes

Never forget the Kafranbel memes!

>NATO
Is filled with cucks and yes-sayers. I don't know any NATO countries except for GB, France, Turkey and the US which are able to do shit on their own. Everyone else is just in there for "US pls protect us".

>Professor of Quranic Studies
>University of Palestine

thats some ivy league shit right there

Hey /sg/ wanna hear a joke?
Kurdistan

what ever happened to them
last i heard ISIS took over the village
after that
Rip

Got beat on your own game?