This isn't right, that was ours!
We built it dammit!

Allahu ackbar

That's not Polish.

What do you even have to do with this

>not Greek
>not Orthodox
answer: nothing

The people who live in Istanbul right now are probably far more closely genetically related to the people who physical built the blessed thing than you.

Such a lust for crusades? Whoooo!?

i didnt know polish were muslim.

All the Christians are one family.
One Church.

I think OP is trying to say that it was a religions building build by the Byzatine for the Orthodoxy Christian and was taken away by the sand monkey after they lost.

Muslim can't make their own shit they only take other people's achievement and rename it.

>Greeks who think the Byzantines were Greeks

kek if only they knew all the attrocities the b*zantines commited against ancient Hellas

ahahahah
>references

This is the problem plaguing the West. This endemic lack of confidence.

>waaaaaa, give it back

We don't ask, we take. We are doomed to slowly decline unless our civilization regains this confidence that our civilization is superior.

It's full of shit. Build the new one.

Are there even Greek nationalists that want a reconquest of Constantinople?

sadly yes some of them even consider it their real capital

I heard the Tzar try to retake Constantinople.

Konstantinople is rightfully Christian and no dirty minarets or shaggy graffitti will even change that fact. My guess is that Russia will retake the city before 2030.

Elaborate

>flag

kys you pathetic shitskin

>Giant abotion tier spikes are Islam's addition to perfect architecture.
A perfect metaphor for Islam's conquest of the west.

>Poland overreaching
>as usual

Muslim here.

I agree. It should be given back to the Christians and restored as a Church.

The Ottomans were terrible in many regards. This was especially sinful.

>let me tell you who your great great great great grandmother fucked...

HITLA WAS A MISTAKE!

Yes Russia tried 3 times and 3 times they were jewed by Brits first time in Crimean war they were 10km from it and then tge eternal Anglo and France went into war to help Turkey second time in Russian-Turkish war they were again 10km from Constantinople and the eternal Anglo threatened to go into war if they take it because they didnt like Russian Empire getting stronger and the last time in ww1 eternal Anglo promised Russia Constantinople after allies win but they started funding commies with USA to take down Tsar and they sold Palestine to Jews so Woodrow Wilson could send US to war to help eternal Anglo instead of Russian Empire that dealt with commies and at the end of the war when Serbs French and Greek won on Macedonian front the eternal Anglo marched in into Constantinople took it over and then they gave it back to Turks after few years oh yeah they also helped Turks fight the Greece who tried to take back its clay. Never trust the eternal (((Anglo)))

>When Sultan Mehmed II succeeded his father in 1451, he was just nineteen years old. Many European courts assumed that the young Ottoman ruler would not seriously challenge Christian hegemony in the Balkans and the Aegean. Then he built those big fucking cannons.

you can google

>Theodosius greek
>Justinian greek
>importing of non Greeks into Greece
>letting jews live in the empire
>destruction of ancient greek literature

this just the top of the iceberg. look what they did to Plethon a real Greek.

>The only real greeks lived 1230120312030 years ago.

wat?

Im a turk but you can have this stupid church, i don't even care about this country at this point, germany is better in ever aspect.

just build another one in poland since you wuz builders and shit

Are you that "I am Greek" guy?

>eternal Anglo

>implying ikibey knows anything about Greek history

no brother, im just a Greek who has come to the conclusion that the Byzantine Empire was anti Greek. I might be wrong but i doubt it.

just google Byzantines Armenians

Germanic education....

>they also helped Turks fight the Greece who tried to take back its clay
That isn't true, West actually supported Greece in that fight.

However

>Own Palestine
>Instead of restoting Christianity there, give it to FUCKING JEWS
How is THAT justifiable?

>My guess is that Russia will retake the city before 2030

Yes, when there will be a chance, we will take it back. Now eternal anglo-jew won't let it with their muh boarders. But when something happens like economic collapse, big all-out war w\o nukes -- we will take it.

But then, who exactly were Byzantines?
They spoke Greek
They embraced Greek culture
They considered themselves "Romans"

its complicated since "legally" they are Romans. However almost no dynasty was Roman or Greek.
Theodosius was Spanish, the Macedonians were Armenians, The Komninai were Anatolians

>They spoke Greek
well Greek happened to be the lingua franca during that time.
>They embraced Greek culture
by destroying most of it?

Yeah we all know the """""support""""" of eternal (((anglo))) if they cared about Greece they would gave back Constantinople to them when they controlled it not support them few years after giving back Constantinople to Turks.

What about Palaiologos?

well they were lords in Asia Minor so i doubt they were Greek

>Asia Minor
>Not Greek

some Greek cities near the shores does not constitute for a Greek population Asia Minor.

Also they were lords in the eastern part of Asia Minor

We should be invading and taking it back. Not crying about it. Grow some balls

This

What do u mean by this? Im genuinely interested.

>We built it dammit!
>a pole

>We built it dammit!
Jakub, pls. That's not a toilet.

>All the Christians are one family.
>One Church.

The Anglos and French stopped the retaking of Constantinople, which ended in the Crimean War

I'm comfortable with Turks having Istanbul if mountain Turks all over Europe (read Netherlands) go back to Turkey. Besides, Turkish Istanbul looks more beautiful than Greek Constantinople. I hope the government will move the capital from Ankara to Constantinople once Erdogan is gone.

t. 4th crusade

and we will support your cause

One people under God. Not one people under a world government. Lets keep the distinction clear.

I heard the call of the holy spirit.

And now it's gone.

What are you waiting for, infidel dogs?

probably syrian education.

Blame the eternal Venitian for that one.

>Besides, Turkish Istanbul looks more beautiful than Greek Constantinople.
>unironically favouring shit aesthetic pisslamic minarets and bazaars over a roman city
BAIT

comparing a 50000 city to a 18 million.
Come take bitch. Show me one building that Poles ever built or invented something. All you are good for is prostitution and plumbing toilets scum.

First, try to take Berlin, Wien, Paris, London back from us

Then try to take İstanbul back.

now fuck off honkey.

Poles maybe renovated it but they did not build it
>give it back
How? the whole land or just the building?

Fuck off, Protestantism is way better. Why are Poles like Jews with their gibbs?

I said GREEK, not Roman

That is Norwegian(™), signed by Halfdan himself!!

Turks are not found in paris or London you fucking nigger
turk diaspora are only in Germany and Nederlands.
Also turk girls are big tidied qts.
Why don't the Germans and Based Turks unite and kick out the sandniggers, pakis, and Africans ?
Also Daily Reminder that Ottoman Empire was a White Muslim Empire.

Not so fast.

>Protestantism is way better.

>Show me one building that Poles ever built or invented something

YOUR TURN, MUHAMMAD

>what is protestant work ethics

Romans?

>Ah, Kara Boga...
>My old nemesis.

Probably a reference to the interference of the great powers in defense of the t*rks the many times that Russia either wanted to or actually did try to remove them from Europe. The Crimean War is only one example.

Remove minaret.

(You)

The Anglo did try to help Greece but was very wary after WWI. Was sad.

Would have been weird as part of Russia DESU. It's Greek. All of Anatolia should be Greece and the ones who still want to LARP as Turkmen can fuck off back to big Asia.

Fuck you Muslim piece of crap. All you did is steal and every empire you had went to shit as it got less Greek.

You got fucking lucky Persia and Rome broke each other. No one would remember your genes otherwise.

>a lucky mistake will long outlive the cancuck
Damn, I’d kill myself if that were the case. So sad...

It was never yours fuckin catholic. When the Byzantine emperor asked help from the Pope, the latest demanded that orthodoxs submit to him. Catholics refused to help

The Greeks started it with the Massacre of the Latins.

Why are Germans like Jews with their multiculturaalism. Also, prots are retarded. Also Poles are like Nigs with their gibs. Get it right

Muslims suck ass though because Mohamed was a child rapist desert pirate. They'd all be better off if we just forgot the whole thing ever happened.

>massacre of venetians
>venetian army pillaged Constantinople in 1204
>moar like revenge to me

How many Crusades were we supposed to launch? Byzantium fell because it was a corrupt clusterfuck filled with nobles who spent more time backstabbing each other than fighting Turks.

I think that's quite a stretch. Why do you think it should be restored? The entire concept of the building being Christian is new to me.

Uhhh, the Haiga Sophia was built by emperor Justinian and is either the most or second most beautiful building on earth with the Pantheon being next or first.

The Massacre happened over 20 years prior.

Are you honestly sperging out about a SINGLE FUCKING CASTLE/MONUMENT?

WHO FUCKING CARES

>slavs (niggers) raid Constantinople mercilessly for centuries and weaken the empire causing it to fall in Ottoman hands
>slavs 600 years later: WE BUILT THIS SHIZIT NIGGA GIVE IT BACK

>attrocities the b*zantines commited against ancient Hellas

Mehmet, your banter is weak.
First, there were no Byzantines. Greeks were "Roman" before there was Christianity. And yes, the Roman Christians forcefully destroyed all "pagans" throughout their empire.

Imagine the 'slims taking the Vatican. Or the white house.

>the Byzantine Empire was anti Greek

And the modern Greek state is anti-Greek. And the modern German state is anti-German. The list can keep going.

The Byzantine/Roman Empire preserved the language and ancient texts (and thus Hellenism). Did they push Christianity and thus destroy all the enlightenment of the ancients? Of course. But that happened everywhere after ~300AD.

These weren't us, we never wondered that far south.

>West actually supported Greece in that fight.

No, they didn't. Kemal was not going to agree to the Treaty of Serves so someone needed to force him to the table. Greeks did the fighting and then one-by-one the other countries signed their own peace treaties (Italy, France, UK). When they had achieved what they were after, they didn't mind selling arms to the Mongoloids.

>does not constitute for a Greek population Asia Minor

How retarded are you? Asia Minor had been Greek speaking (and co-religious) for about 1000-2000 continuous years (depending on the specific area). You think after 1000 years they still though of themselves as anything but Greek?

>I said GREEK, not Roman

>more beautiful than Greek Constantinople

You already said that Constantinople was Greek, retard.

If Putin can retake Constantinople, he can crown himself Tsar for all I care. That would be magnificent and I would urge the American government to stand aside and let it happen.