Hitorijime My Hero

>[HorribleSubs] Hitorijime My Hero - 02 [720p].mkv
Anyone else still watching?

Cute shota flashbacks today. Also forced drama

Just me then

Kissu

>not main faggot and the teacher
Who cares about the secondary fags

They're actually the original characters, Hitorijime Boyfried came first, My Hero is a spin off.

On a scale from 1 to 10 how much trope-y BL bullshit is in this?

Prequel manga was full rape.

Like a solid 7/10, where Nakamurashit (Junjou romantica etc) is a 10.

Itoshi no Nekokke anime when?

They should've done Boyfriend OVAs so it won't be eating the My Hero pair's screentime too much.

First episode was actually really cute. Well maybe more like the main character's design was really cute. Gonna watch the second one now but I hope it stays good.

I fucking hate Hasekura.

Me too, user. He and the little brother pretty much encompass everything I hate about BL.

Reminds me that BL romance is terrible.

I didn't realize this was BL until after I watched the first episode and looked it up.

Am I gay now?

Yes.

Hopefully never.

But user, you were already gay.

BRING SETTIE BACK

Hasekura was a mistake. Show was a lot less cringey before him.

I still don't understand why this got animated.
The story is generic, bland, boring, and possibly on the worse side of the BL genre spectrum.

watching it out of curiosity if it goes full fujo or if it flips back over to MY MOM IS A WHORE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE THUGS. I'm betting it turns full fujo though

It's easy to adapt. The story is long enough and no hardcore sex scenes that need to be censored.

that's gay

Because the world doesn't revolve around you and people think this is a good story and they like it.

It's literally BL you tit

>watching BL to find out if it goes full fujo

Settie is one of my favorite BL MCs then I have to deal with Haseshit first.

Nothing wrong with the little bro, he's actually cool and fights for Setti's honor. Sadly, he has shit taste in men.

Gross. Remove this fucking shit.

Is there any BL where this type of character is utterly BTFO?

Yeah, I was strictly talking about his relationship with Hasekura. He's fine when the latter isn't in the picture, but he turns into generic embarassed uke every time that isn't the case.

I thought it was great and I hope it keeps up the physical stuff :D

Even Hasekura is bearable in My Hero, but I can forget his rapist tendencies.

Gross, pass

Is this rape-y? I'm tired of stuff like that.

Don't watch this episode, or anything with the childhood friends. The other couple is cute unless you don't like age gaps

>the exact moment the pairing went to shit
I liked the guy before this scene, what the fuck were they thinking.

Lots of them, but only when they are not the love interest.

I like it so far but I don't like the focus on the friend and his yandere BF from the past. I want to see more focus on the blond and the older bro soon.

>show about gay faggots

Childhood friends a shit.

The friend is the MC of the original one volume manga (Hitorijime BF), My Hero is a spinoff but is longer so luckily most of the anime will be about settie and the teacher

They wasted an entire episode on My Rapist and only half of their story is done. I wanted to see the marriage proposal from My Hero but I guess there's not enough time.

and dropped, i thought maybe it was about a gar sensei beating up local delinquents and instead it's about a rapey childhood best friend

I don't get it, why is he acting like it's Hasekura's fault? He could just tell him.

I will never get why they need to force a kiss instead of just saying it

It's a romance plague in general, the authors think everyone will have the "b-but the person wanted it deep down" mentality.
Hasekura is just pure shit anyway.

Anyone has the raws for MH 5? I can only find facebook shit.

see

Will they fuck in this? Or at least do something lewd?

>It's a romance plague in general, the authors think everyone will have the "b-but the person wanted it deep down" mentality.
Yeah, but waaaaay more present in yaoi than other genre, which it's way Yaoi are infamous for being rapey.

Poor guy on the right looks terrified

His friend's rapist boyfriend is trying to molest him.

I'd be terrified too if my best friend had a rapist bf

Wait, the rapist dude goes after Settie too? Fucking dropped

Setty is for literal homo marriage, Haseshit has no chance ever.

No, it's even more disgusting: he is taking a picture where it looks like him and Settie are kissing to send it to his boyfriend and make him jealous. This guy is the biggest scum on earth.

Does the rape bf ruin this?
Sekai ichi was hard to watch with that triangle pairing

There's no love triangle, it's just that the first couple has a terrible dynamic.

No I meant the SIH love triangle was poison to watch

He doesn't dump him? He seems to have zero redeemable qualities.

I hope they move away from that shit quickly then

The rapist bf is just a side character in the manga, might as well just read My Hero and skip the My Boyfriend episodes. I don't know why the studio is mixing both stories, makes no sense anyway.

He actually had some redeeming points about his character, especially his tsun friendship with Settie but in the newest chapters he acted like the scumbag he truly was in his own manga.