What is it like being deported?

What is it like being deported?

Ask em once you're deported with em

Like returning to your country of origin

Looks kinda kinky

I was deported from Ghana. And you know what? God bless them, I was working there illegally and I got what I deserved.

lol. do tell user

youll know soon yank

uncultured swines are next on the day of the rope

Its like going home!

High and mighty coming from a drunk. You're words carry little weight spud.

wow these immigrants look intelligent

There are a shit ton of Lebanese people all around West Africa (I'm Lebanese btw) and you know us sandniggers, always with then nepotism and hiring our own kind, uncle owned a hotel in Accra, went to work for him, got raided and we all were processed and sent home. West Africans don't normally give a shit about things like that, law enforcement is poor, but they're suspicious of us sandnigs. They look at us the way white people look at spics, like we're stealing all their jobs.

You get free Taco Bell.

Just a reminder that when you deport students, they won't pay back their student loans. I hope you dipshits like bailing out Sallie Mae and Discover.

Nobody is paying that shit back now, faggot.

>t. Cuck

I am gonna be an illegal American immigrant in Ireland.

Bet nothing happens.

holy shit CIA killed me

THEYRE BIG GUYS!

You have to go back.

awsome. show you your place and status in this world. true redpilling.

It’s great desu you get to go back.

I was born here, I can't be deported and I'd prob kill myself before I allowed anyone to send me to Lebanon

SPBP

K...keep me posted.

yes plz and don’t have kids.

Americans should be deported from this earth

Bane?

the gov will pull the same shit as in 2008 brainlet, we have no say in it, grow the fuck up and get the fuck over it

idk what harm I'm causing, I'm not muslim and I was born and raised here, I speak English and I don't live in some sequestered ghetto away from normal society

Lol I like that picture, a gun to the back of her head would be better tho :)

why the fuck do they have a gov't loan in the first place. seize their fucking assets.

This.
No need to beg for gas money or walk. Literally the one free ride libtards are against.

you are a potential threat to the white population mahmood.

>second generation
There's the problem.

In 2018, ICE agent Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to deport a human being, "I wouldn't know, I've only ever deported illegals".

Kinda like this.
>Your neighbors go on vacation for the summer. They have a nicer house, pool, sauna, big screen tv. You decide to break in, use all their things. You soil their sheets, fill their sink with dishes, pee in their pool. Then one day when they come home you can’t understand why the police are involved.

Awesome pic OP.

You mean the US?

They talk english, live in the US watch hollywood movies and eat burgers, 80% of them don't even know who cantinflas is.

lol no handcuffs just zip ties

Can we deport all the Poo's from tech support jobs first?

Their parents should have followed the fucking rules. I don't blame them for coming, I blame them for acting like entitled children when we do enforce the law.

Implying illegals go to school. Most of them are too retarded to even go to the Marxist Colleges for dummies we have In place.

How hard can it be to just follow the law.

This

Exactly. CNN keeps telling me illegals don't get benefits. A taxpayer financed education is a huge benefit.

But all americans do that when the law is enforced.

For example why don't you make the same demands with people that have automatic weapons?

Why aren't you sperging out and demanding the law to be upholded?

White privilege is being able to follow the law.

Holy fuck I’d be mad if I got deported by a nigger female officer.

Alot of them get practically free ride scholarships anyways.

At least Mex women are good looking. The black woman behind her looks non-human.

Yes that's why we can't live with other races, many of them don't understand how to follow rules. And that when they break them they get punished. It just never seems to sink in. That said, we have speech laws in Sweden that should be broken. I can't even say "fucking muslim go home" on facebook without getting fined.

Chinks will definitely beat us in everything if we keep deporting these scholars.

Also the guy in the background, bottom right looks familiar.

The actual law, the Constitution, doesn't say "except machine arms". You're conflating a god given right with laws passed by Congress that certain states refuse to help enforce. I'm not sperging at anything, they knew they were breaking the law, they should have saved enough money with that hard working immigrant attitude media keeps shilling they have and have enough to retire in their legal home like kings.

i have no sympathy for these fucking criminals.
i live by the law and dont fuck up.
these subhumans cant even do that so fuck them.

Damn that burn!!

Like going home.

This is going to start the recession.

American national indentity is based on civic nationalism. As such her origins are unimportant. Being Jewish makes me sad how much deep America has fallen

Not directly, the DOE owns all loans now. The tax increases to pay for women's studies is what will. That and car loans. So many niggers being given sub prime car loans.

>student loans
the US are truly subhuman

Poor bait. There's only 3 jews in Croatia.

No one no matter how hard you work you will still be forced into a lifestyle that consume most of your resources, only really rich people can maintain a high standard of living and they usually work less and let assets make the work.

The constitution of the US included immigration but the constitution isn't at question here, it's current issues, you people claim that immigrants are a current issue that needs to be solved, automatic guns have proven (vegas) to be extremely dangerous for the population and in the hands of dangerous individuals.

Why aren't you persecuting them?

No as we dont usually put our nationality on cenzus. Instead wish to declare Croatian. There is about 50000 Jews in Croatia

It ain't really all that much, the wole looming threat of being deported is worst than the act itself, I was working as plumber in San Angelo when I got caught, lot of waiting and being moved from here to there and that was it, back to Mexico, and back in Huston 6 months later.

As a black American who’s family goes back towards the slavery times I want you out of my fucking country. Those in Africa sold out my family and I will not stand for any Africans after the civil war to be brought here. I unironicly spit on you, you probably call yourself African American too. It’s only America nothing else.

I think they arrest them and hold them in a facility until the next round of deportations

Then you aren't marking your religion either.

we could push them out of helicopters instead

Terrible, they make you feel like a criminal, just for existing, just for breathing the same space as them. Fuck it, life goes on.

African American? My people come from Lebanon, I'm Arab, I only went to Ghana to work, there's a shitload of Lebanese all around West Africa going back hundreds of years

I don't know a single Lebanese from an African country who calls themselves African or African American

if you hate me because I'm not white or black, then I'm assuming you hate Asians and spics who were born and raised here too since they're not white or black

>deporting your tax paying workforce

You forgot to mention, they vote democrat. That alone is enough reason to kick them out. In fact, let's kick out all democrats. Let them go ruin some other country.

>automatic guns
nigger please.....

Yes please send them all back here I hate those motherfuckers with a passion. Took free training on our tax dollars for tech and packed their shit and moved to burgerland and mapleland.

You fucking redditfag. You brought the Constitution into it by bringing up guns, Vegas wasn't automatics, most illegals give their paychecks in remittance back home, I'm tired of improving central and south America via identity theft. I'm not "persecuting" anyone, I want illegal aliens prosecuted for breaking the law and sent back to their legal home. How would you feel if I decided to just set up shop in Chile and not only refuse to leave, but demand welfare and act indignant until one of your political parties starts supporting me over you? Fuck off.

Show me da wae brutha. *click click click click click*

Oh sorry I confused your country with a different one. Nah it’s just other blacks from Africa that I have a problem with not any other race really.

I mean he very specific actually illegals items, I know better than trying to pretend to understand what guns are legal for people to have and what not.

> How would you feel if I decided to just set up shop in Chile and not only refuse to leave, but demand welfare and act indignant until one of your political parties starts supporting me over you

Colonialism in a nutshell, it was terrible and it ended because you fuckers decided that it was democracy time.

Enjoy it.

I have no love or hate for Uganda.

Who cares, they’re lucky to not go to jail.

>born in another country
>citizenship in another country
>speaks a foreign language at home
>their country of origin is the US because they've gone to McDonalds, a giant international business that has franchises in every continent and most countries

Might want to recheck your logic there

Fuck off Jeff

No sir your currently deported citizens were barely born in another country, but I can assure you that they don't speak spanish, just english.

You might think it's spanish but it isn't, it's just accent english.

>CNN keeps telling me

It's amazing in how only a few years, organisations such as CNN, the BBC, Washington Post etc. have all lost complete credibility as anything other than propaganda outlets.

A few years ago, most people outside of the USA would be unable to tell you very much about CNN. Now it's widely regarded worldwide as an outlet without any form of credibility. Quite amazing when you consider it.

Telling their viewers that it was illegal to look at Wikileaks was probably the height of their self-publicised attempts to lose standing as an independent new organisation.

>Colonialism in a nutshell, it was terrible and it ended because you fuckers decided that it was democracy time.
I'm not Spanish Vincente, my nation never colonised anyone. Maybe I'll move down there then since it's not a problem for you, I hear the sea bass is good. Sounds like not too many are eating it though since your government banned doritos.

There's illegals of all ages crossing every day dumbass, there's only about 1 million "dreamers".

It's become a great joke. "Is that true or did you hear that on CNN?" stuck.

>my nation never colonised anyone.

Not really accurate, also it was the us masons who started the whole independecy movements among the south american masons, therefore direct responsibility, this was the cost of democracy, bear with it or move to a non democratic country.

I know, your border it's a joke cause the only individuals you can attract for that job are inefficient psychopaths.

Black cops arresting dreamers at school....

Fugg yea

Philippines, and a ton of other islands disagree

If you know then why be a faggot and pretend they're all lifelong u.s. living, hard working, squeaky clean "citizens"? Most have at a minimum committed identity theft to illegally work. This is not a victimless crime and it fucks up that real citizen's social security and taxes. The u.s. also promoted isolated nationalism, we didn't put up billboards telling you to bring the pan flutes. Our republic has voted that they are not legally allowed to be here, their consequence is going home.

Whose that big guy in the background?

I wouldn't know because I never tried to illegal break in to someone else's country
Probably because my country isn't a shithole

Your firearm abuse it's also not a victimless crime but you all seem so happy with them...