Saekano

Megumi chooses Tomoya.
Utaha admits no one else stood a chance.
Eriri gives up.
Michiru and Izumi fully support Megumi.

It's over.

magnavalon.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/saekano-girls-side-3-the-main-heroines-soliloquy/

Now I'm worried because we still need to the final volume. What if a Megumi ending doesn't happen because it happened here?

Boring.

Of course is not happenin. Eriri will win at the end.

Megumi is just acting.

This
She doesnt actually like him

Nah Megumi will win in both. It's either a Megumi or no one end.

Eriri has already lost even before it started.

So this series is over? Good. Kurehito can draw other shit now probably for a non shit series.

The final volume will just be nonstop sex between the two.

No, Kurehito will draw an R-18 sequel of Saekano.

That is what Maruto wants you to think.

Utaha will win in the end, both in the main series and KM.

As if Tomoya could pull that off

>Utaha will win in the end, both in the main series and KM.
Main series, probably. KM, definitely not.

Yup. After all, the main heroine always win.

He was planning to have sex with her after the birthday date.

Doesn't mean he could do it. But this will probably become a second 16.5 regardless, with the virign MC being a complete sexmonster while having his cherry popped

Tomoya couldn't even stand his ground against a girl before, but now he actually has the guts to hold Megumi's hands and confess to her.

He's going to marry and fuck her soon.

>actually has the guts to hold Megumi's hands
Planning to fuck her is one thing, but this is just not appropriate

>But, precisely because she wasn’t expecting anything from him…
>Megumi is able to find great joy in the truth buried inside her right now.
>After all, the boy who is supposed to be a coward is now holding her hand tightly.
>As he pretends to crack jokes, his flushing hand is entwined with each one of her fingers.

L-lewd.

>As he pretends to make fun of her, he held her hand and fingers very, very tightly.

>Enough to makes her feel like saying “it hurts” as she laughs and make fun of him.

>his flushing hand
Huh?

What the actual fuck?

Mayu is the best girl in KM, so Utaha can fuck off.

Eriri isn't the main heroine. Stop trying to push this so hard just because she lost the MCbowl. You're obviously trying to save face like "b-but she's still the main heroine at the end of the day!!"

Megumi is the heroine in both terms; of the entire story and in the romance part.

His hand is burning red because of embarrassment.

It's a translation by someone whose first language is neither English nor Japanese, what did you expect?

Don't forget about the cherry blossoms in the background.

>triggered

Nah, but it's sad seeing you try to push this meme in almost every thread.

Will Eririfags ruin the thread again?

Not until someone posts the "did nothing wrong" pasta.

Did Utaha killed Maruto's family and dog? Why does he hate her so much.

Because Maruto loves brown.

Didn't the last girl lose big time?

It's a VN, you can't actually lose.

I know, but I'm pretty sure the black-haired girls happy ending is the one considered really canon.

Still, she is the only girl with an important role in al the routes, and the one with most screentime and endings. Maruto said that she is his heroine and his favorite character. Setsuna is a big loser and the creators favorite at the same time.

So he gave his favorite a shitty end? Great. Now that means Megumi has a chance of losing.

There are two true endings. Setsuna True and Kazusa True. Setsuna's is the easy and happy one, Kazusa's is the cathartic one and those is considered more suitable for WA2, but is as canon as Setsuna True.

It's obvious from reading Saekano that Maruto doesn't consider any of the routes of his VNs an official canon. He thinks the appeal of VNs is in being able to choose your own ending and that's what differentiates them from novels.

>Now that means Megumi has a chance of losing.
There are different series tho. There exist some parallels between both heroines but that doesn't mean that they have to share the same fate, besides Setsuna has three ending in her favor instead of Kazusa who only has one. The only way to make Megumi lose is to make Vol 13 like a Kazusa True 2.0, which I don't see it happening.

>Erishit gets BTFO

All is good.

>Utaha gets a kiss
>Megumi holds his hand
>the most Eriri gets is putting her head on his shoulder

But I knew him the longest!

It's just for the game.

>Utashit can't even win in her own spin off
All is good.

Eriri is a heroine designed for the audience to bully & make fun of.

Too bad no ending lets Eriri win.

Utaha never wins either. Michiru is out of the question because of incest, so out of all the heroines, Izumi would be second in the running.

Izumi never wins anything too, as far as I remember.

Izumishitter believing that his shitty secondary ever had a chance.

Izumi is superior compared to Eriri, who couldn't draw properly with Tomoya around because of some stupid reason. Good thing Izumi finally stole her "motivation".

>zumi is superior compared to Eriri
But I didn't say a shit about Eriri. Insecure much?

Can we all just get along and enjoy the cute girls?

I would love to but Utahafags make it hard.

Eririfags make it difficult. They should've seen her lost coming from the beginning.

At least KM's ending will shut them up for good.

>Eririshitters ruining the thread again

What a surprise.

can't wait!

>Utahashitters getting triggered again.
What a surprise.

>Eriri was the real main heroine!

Can they get any lower than this?

It's sad. There's always one fag in the threads that tries so hard to push the whole "Eriri is the main heroine" meme

> b-but i'm not triggered, you are! Erurushit is not the real heroine faggot! Utaha goddess will win on KM anyways...right?

Maruto should just write an icy tail spinoff. Michiru a best.

Eririfags have been so thoroughly BTFO they've gone insane.

>>Tomoya loved Eriri the longest!
>he never loved her after elementary school
>>Eriri had the best development!
>"I did nothing wrong!"
>>Eriri is just as popular as Utaha, just wait until S2!
>her popularity takes a nosedive

Megumi and Utaha beat Eriri in both personality and looks.

The only two things Eriri has going for her is her money and talent for drawing because her personality is trash and her looks are nothing compared to the others. She looks the best when her hairs down, but she rarely wears it that way.

Most of the time she spends in her room, she lets her hair down.

And there's always another fag who's in denial of how irrelevant Utaha is in her own series.

Not gonna lie, former Eririfag here. This is fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the MC's dick.

No worries user, she's not getting any.

Why is Mayu so perfect?

Utaha a lose. A LOSE

She has the best of Eriri and Megumi combined in one character and she has a beautiful design. And she will probably win despite not being the main heroine.

The hand he uses to flush the toilet.

>“Even if you are capable of that—no, even if you are the only one capable of that, you keep sobbing over something like this… You’re really one annoying girl…”
>“Are you telling me I’m a failure as a main heroine…?”
>After all, each one of those words strikes home and makes sense, enough to irritate her.
>“Being a failure is fine, Katou-chan.”
>“We’ll support you with all we’ve got.”
>“With Izumi-chan’s drawing and my BGM, we can cover it up just fine.”
>“So it’s just a cover…”
>“You can think of it as an actress’s makeup!”
>“In the first place, the plain Katou-chan’s already pretty dangerous, isn’t she? A stealth landmine girl like this barely exists anywhere else, right?”
>“Well, you’re right, I won’t deny it.”
>“So you won’t…”

>Setsuna has three ending in her favor
Two.

Best girls

Yeah. I was counting her ending on CC but I guess you are right. Two in Coda and the true end in Closing Chapter.

Well, you can't really say Kazusa Normal was in her favor. She might have got Haruki at the end, but you know the way she did.

She remained by his side, and its hinted by the Extra Episode that Haruki has already moved on form Kazusa, so I think it was in her favor. Still, nothing beats Kazusa True.

Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha > Eriri

Do they ever actually complete a game by comiket?

They finished Cherry Blessing.

There need to be figures of these.

Utaha a best

oh wow the fucking main girl won
how unpredictable

It's not that Megumi won, it's how hard Eriri lost.

Eririfags on suicide watch
me included, god fucking damn, it still hurts

At least Eriri gave up and can now find someone else. Utaha is so pathetic she'll chasing after him for the rest of her life.

Fug

It's literally the fucking title of the manga. Boring girlfriend.

Why did Utaha give up?

She didn't.