Boruto

What will she do on the filler episodes?

Will she receive the same treatment as Neji and Rock Lee after the chuunin exams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHxnNJoVvYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She will be cute and hang with Boruto while Sarada is in uchiha family drama mode

youtube.com/watch?v=cHxnNJoVvYI
Will Sarada get a Mazinger Susanoo?

How can salad even compete!?

Filler episodes? But I hope one day she goes for dinner at the Uzumaki household. I really want to see reactions like pic related.

>Sumire is the new Neji
wow you cracked the code. What's as the borusara spawn's name is something violet related.

>filler episodes
every episode are filler episodes

I'm happy we finally got to see goth loli do something.

Which abilities is she going to have?

The anime is canon. Also,
>frogposting
Fuck off

Animal-themed explosions
So Deidara's abilities, basically

I expect carpet bombing as her ultimate jutsu.

>Hair is a bird
>Last name means sparrow
>Has a bird crest on her back
I dunno, ferrets?

Explosion release

I just want to know her name and hear her speak. her voice better be cute

>filler episodes

Another quality Sumire OP thread

I can't believe you fags were right about this little shit. Honestly thought she was gonna stay in the background as a novelty or something. I guess that means we will see more of Kakashi fanboy as well.

Good we better see Kakashi's son

Watch all the background characters like Baldy, Delinquent and Sunglasses guy all get filler episodes as well.

Kakashi has forsaken the physical pleasures of the flesh for Wizard powers and smut books despite his good looks.

>those eyes
hot

Kakashi is for straight sex with Guy only

it was a one night stand he was drunk and overworked as lord sixth and she wanted the kage dick. she never told him that he was his

The two of them are double teaming Asuma's daughter.

He's either Kakashi's bastard kid or a massive fanboy. I guarantee the latter. We're going to get a scene where he fangasms over Kakashi.

Could she be Madara's child? Their eyes are very similar as children

Kakashi mastered the best lewd jutsu, variant of oiroke/henge no jutsu + use of kagebunshin
Kakashi only need new story for his own sex party, that why Kakashi is a big fan a Jiraiya book

Madara (Obito uchiha) or Madara Marada ? if your saying Marada dont think he had enough time to sire a bastard

it will be how We get Kakashi's light novel animated. The whole thing will be Kakashi telling his fan boy about what happened to allow him to make purple lighting

DOUJIN
WHEN

If Sumire being a villain told me anything about this show, it's that I should expect seemingly irrelevant but reappearing background characters to have a role later. I guess her role will never be as relevant as Sumire's, but I am looking forward to see more of her.

she will end up beating one of the lesser ayy lmaos

Damn I know this is shipping faggotry but Sakura should have jumped her teacher. He's Sasuke done right.

user thats lewd

He's her sensei, user.

I know ,right?

Whatever, she clearly has a crush on Inojin.

But teacher student love is the purest of them all.

I wonder if her a Sasuke will interact and he will mentor her considering they are both former terrorists who wanted to destroy the leaf.

No that's Sai's job dingus.

I wonder if they ever banged. Maybe she is the mother.

Sasuke never did anything to the leaf though, in fact he did it a favor taking care of Danzo. Sumire did damages left and right with all the ghost bullshit.

>she isn't already filler

Did anyone get killed during Sumire's attack?

She better be. This is the only Kakashi ship that would make any sense.

>sasuke trains burrito because of the potential he perceives in him
>sasuke starts taking a liking to hawawa because of their similar backgrounds
>sasuke starts treating both of them as his own children

Being Salad is suffering

Please leave best girl (male) out of this

That is not Mitsuki user

Is this an official illustration?

>The look of pure despair on Sasuke's face

Fucking kek.

no, not.

Do you even have to ask?

What do you think?

This just makes me realize how shit of an artist assistant-kun is.

Well, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything remotely sensitive of that autistic saucegay.

Stop trying to make Sumire a thing, nobody cares about her

what about that time when Itachi died?

Salad go to bed

>Sup Forums will meme the Hawawa into winning the Boruto bowl.
What a great time to be alive.

What does Bastard have to do with anything dumb shitposter

Sasuke is extremely sensitive user

Just not toward his wife and daughter

Sarada please, she's canon and you know it

You see the thing is, she is irrelevant outside this website, in fact she's only popular on this website

ChoCho and Sarada destroy her in popularity literally everywhere else

salad stop it we know its u

Everything starts off somewhere.

>implying she isn't already a thing
Nips couldn't care less about a shitty western image board. That said, they seem to be as excited about Sumire as we are over here.

>he doesn't know she's popular with japs too

I don't get this meme
Sarada and Sumire are seem to be on pretty good terms, why are waifufags acting like they hate each other

They like Sumire too? Well it's not her fault that Salad's Gaiden story was garbage. I am puzzled why any would want Gaiden to be animated. Such a horrible story. Very damaging to many of the characters involved.

That maybe so but it's still needed to develop Sarada and show how she got her Sharingan.

There's a strong chance that a lot of shit will get retconned to soften the blows.

Bort is much less a little shit in the new series than the movies, so maybe SP will make the Uchias less like the Jerry Springer white trash family in town somehow.

Honestly it would have been better if they discarded all the retarded family drama and made an all new story featuring Sarada, Naruto, Sasuke, ChoCho and the Shins.

>outside this website
you realize that Sumire made ep 14 trend in Japan, right?

I, for one, enjoyed reading Gaiden. But that was mostly because at the time, it was the only time we could really see hokage Naruto in action. I'm not particularly excited for Gaiden animated, it just doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't animate it. Hopefully we get more Hawawa once that's out of the way.

>irrelevant outside of this website

On 2chan most of the posts were about her, the new ED, and the cute monster that Shin owns.

Naruto not knowing about the family situation made sense to me at the time. In fact it's the only thing that made sense.

For as much talk that there's been on these threads about retcon this and retcon that, I doubt they'll recon much here. The only reason for them to retcon anything is whatever causes contradiction, otherwise they'll just adapt the story and focus their creative effort on planning whatever is going to happen afterwards.

I'm not even a Saradafag I literally couldn't care less about her and her cuck storyline

>waifufags
You just answered you own question.

I think Sumire's manga debut is near. It'll happen when the anime is on the movie arc.

I think how much you enjoy the story depends on how much you're already invested in the characters. Other than that, it's an alright story. There's nothing really wrong with it. Really, it just serves to set up Sarada meeting Sasuke and getting the Sharingan in time for the movie.

It definitely made sense that they didn't introduce her in the manga because that would spoil the anime. I just hope the manga doesn't take forever to get to the timeskip.

I'd think that the case here is that the manga will be irrelevant once the anime catches up; the manga will now be the secondary source and the anime will be the primary.

Sarada is going to marry Chouchou at the end. Screencap this for future references.

Sarada will be married to her Job, Being the Hokage.

I don't know, I definitely agree about the anime being primary and the manga being secondary. However, I also think they'll take advantage of the manga being ahead of the anime and use that to sort of test out plot points and design choices and then adapt them to the anime based on reception. For example, the designs of the characters. I hope to God that they don't go with the manga designs in the anime.

Yeah...About that...

Sauce won't be happy though, he wants to restore his clan. Either he has a son, one of the Shins has a son, or Sarada marries Mitsuki and he takes the Uchiha name.

>I hope to God that they don't go with the manga designs in the anime.

I can't support this statement.

>yfw this is just an alternate dimension.

She likely won't be hokage until long after that

Okay I'll give you that one, but Snapesuke and child prostitute Sarada have got to go

Snapesuke was just Ikemoto trying to draw Sasuke in his own realistic style and failing at it. He's stopped doing that and now draws him the way Kishi would.

I just hope they go full Shanoa with Sumire's appearance in later episodes

how is Yodo ok but Sarada with high heels not?

Both Yodo designs look slightly lewd but the manga looks better, Sarada on the other hand completely looks like she's being pimped out on the street

I agree, at least yodo's design fits her punk look kishi tried to do, while Sarada's design looks completely out of character.