Your opinion Sup Forums?

The fuck should i do? Should i continue with her? I am already at stage where i am living with her.

She started with a typical small time feministic shit now this is where i am, I have read somewhere women are inherently feministic? Is this how every women on earth gets?

Don't be a beta.

Poo on her

charge your phone

Be alpha like what? Telling her she should be in Kitchen?

Why not fake personality and get her close to redpill later?

>i am living with her
then talk to her face to face like a real man

Poo on her

Show us her bobs and vegene

What kind of relationship advice do you expect from us here? Poop on her chest and smear it into a Swastika already, faggot.

Tell her you want to prego her while she wears a pink pussy cat hat, blood red lipstick, fingernail and toe polish. (Feisty girls love hot prego sex.) Then prego her silly and make her keep all the children. Tell her you want at least three children. Unless you are a cuck.

any woman sending you text THAT long is a bitch

In my dreams YO!

The fuck is this shit you fucking retard stop talking to illiterate whores lest they tell you to do the needful

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

Tell her to spellcheck before she posts.

run

she sounds pretty retarded OP

thats all I gotta say

Never surrender. Force her to leave.

Dump her for being an illiterate.

>Be alpha like what? Telling her she should be in Kitchen?
no, thats rude and disrespectful. tone it down a bit, just like disrespect her opinion slightly, treat her opinion like a child's opinion. When there is time for decisions, you decide for her
i dont know man how to explain it to you but thats how you are alpha

Leave the whore.

>pressurise
dump this bitch user
at best you're better off, because this little girl is GOING TO BE HEARD
at worst you'll get a good fuck out of anger and frustration
win-win

sounds like she needs a beating

Just leave man, it's not worth it. Eventually you're going to be arguing in person and things will begin to escalate.

>Dear Sup Forums I can see the car crash coming
>But I get to put mapeepee in a warm hole
>Im so conflicted
>What do?
Kill yourself.

>firstly
dumped

Say everything she said.
Just replace
"shut mouth and behave like a lady and don't try to be a man"
with
"Shut up, man up and stop being a little bitch"

Where to find stories on / the negative consiquences of each:
point 1)
google for ages
point 2)
listen to any convo with a group of guys

At least it's socially acceptable for girls to do anything they wanted. When was the last time you heard a guy proudly say that he's a stay at home father? Even if he said it proudly, how many of the people that heard it do you think thought "what a little bitch. poor excuse for a man".

you need to read TRP to understand how women work.
ignore this text and don't text about politics, it's a terrible medium.
in fact don't talk to women about politics at all.
if you must discuss politics, keep your argument very specific and short. women don't care about facts, they only care about feels and social status. a low social status man still loses the argument in a room with women despite the facts.

>just google it

Bail, dude.

Why the hell talking on english when you are from India you cow fucking asian nigger. This not your gf its some twisted fantasy