Spook Media

I like how this clown starts working for NBC and they immediately start pushing out bullshit.

Why is this legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y1m6R
twitter.com/NBCNewsPR/status/959189340936179712
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/obama-signs-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law
youtube.com/watch?v=cDCfTIapds0
thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/ben-rhodes-reveals-how-obama-duped-america-into-the-dangerous-iran-deal/
wired.co.uk/magazine/archive/2015/06/wired-world-2015/robot-propaganda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/y1m6R
>FEB 8 2018, 7:28 AM ET

twitter.com/NBCNewsPR/status/959189340936179712
>1 Feb 2018

kike

>>Why is this legal?

Because Obama changed the laws making it legal to use poropoganda against US citizens. They were doing it well before then, but at least it was illegal, had anyone been able to prove the connection. Now you can prove the connection all you want and it's totally legal. Eat your propoganda and shut the fuck up.

This.

Google Smith-Mundt act, OP. Here is one of the first links you'll find.

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

This. The propaganda is relentless but the biggest issue with the media is what the DON'T report. They're able to spin the Nunes memo as a nothing burger because they haven't reported on any of the back story that lead up to the memo. For example, a FISA court judge wrote a 99 page opinion on the surveillance abuses and the illegal sharing of info with 3rd parties. That opinion was declassified last April and nobody reported it. scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed

It wasn't just Trump and his team they were spying on.

They cut out the middleman

But the state propaganda machine is working against the president. AKA treason.

The media is pure propaganda and has been for a while. Many of Obama's gross oversteps of power were not reported at all. Instead, we were inundated with stories about the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Miley Ciris, etc. Remember how sick you were of hearing about the Kardashians? Remember when you'd log into social media and all you'd see was "inspirational" puppy videos or "statue challenges" or "flash mobs" or "water bucket challenges" going viral? This was all noise to distract, to fill air time, to report on ANYTHING other than how King Obama was quickly establishing a stranglehold on all of our civil liberties. Civil unrest was orchestrated via organized protests and riots, and our media would cover that constantly, all leading up to the election, where the great savior woman Queen Hillary was to claim her crown. From there, the plan was to continue with the bullshit, no-news media. Only this did not happen. Now the only time the media reports on celebrities is when they speak out against Trump, or cry about #MeToo or #BLM. All coverage of Trump is minutia bullshit, very critical, very negative, and much of it straight-up lies. Now when you log into social networking, gone are all the mindless silly, inspiring videos. Now all you see is propaganda being shared from "Now This" or "Occupy Democrat" or "Vice" or whatever, all anti-Trump, anti-Nationalist, etc.

We should track the buzzword dissemination network. Cross-reference time of lede posting, find a pattern of dissemination.

The why is easy. It's because it to (((their))) benefit. Without propaganda (((their))) objectives would be far more difficult to complete.

Literally fucking voted Communist Party and then trashed McCarthy.

Absolute traitor.

It would be well worth it. A HUGE undertaking, but well worth it. We would have to take into account both news coverage, slant, and take into account how the trending videos and bullshit online shifted from mindless and silly to gloom and doom propaganda, which, NO DOUBT, Facebook had a heavy hand in engineering.

I think it's the only way to right the ship. The network has to be exposed.

Last week, Brennan was on NPR shilling about the memo release. Saying how Trump is going against "everyone in Washington, all the intelligence agencies, and his own FBI director." Hell, turns out Trumps own FBI director was involved too. I remember being livid at hearing him read off his fucking talking points. Its disgusting that liberals will give these spooks a microphone just to push the agenda. Fucking spooks and lemmings.

Honestly, this is probably how it has always been, the internet has just made it harder for them to keep the curtain up on the charade.

It was never this bad.

No shit... he must be broke or covering his ass.

I agree - It has never been this bad in modern history. We are being fed pure propaganda. I'll pay attention to late-night Fox News with Hannity and Tucker, and that's about it. The rest I piece together from watching House and Senate hearings, looking at what our government publishes from those hearings, listen to some alternative media... It's really, REALLY bad. Over time, people have become demoralized and isolated. Gone is the dignity for many of a good day of work. They are dependent on the government for their extremely basic psychological needs - shelter and food. Some of these people don't even care about the propaganda. So, you have a lot of people in this country who just plain don't care.

Don't think the propaganda during WWI or WWII was this bad?

If we're talking modern history, no. It's never been this bad. WWI and WWII I understand the propaganda was pretty fucking terrible.

Not as bad as the bloggers we have playing charade as journalists.

Distribution is certainly faster. They can hand out the same talking points to every major distributor to create instant consensus. Fucking wacky reading the same stories from several outlets.

>former CIA

what a joke of a concept

The net they can cast with astroturfing is something they could've never dreamt of in the 40's/50's.

This is why. Obama signed the order to deep state the media right before he left office. It's almost as if he was trying to get the media under control to control the narrative and publicly discredit someone. Hmm?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/obama-signs-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law

Google "Operation Mockingbird." It's CIA bullshit that they claim doesn't exist anymore.

This is a great idea. How would it be done? It would be great to have a centralized location to point people to. Would be great if it had info about project mockingbird.

>The rest I piece together from watching House and Senate hearings, looking at what our government publishes from those hearings.

This is the best way to redpill people on just how fucked up the media is. The difference between what is said in these hearings and what is reported by MSM is night and day. It is propaganda and they are brainwashing people. It's never been this bad before, but there are also more people aware of what's going on than ever before. The way we fight this is to alert people now to what we know is coming. Tell everyone you know that members of the Obama & Hillary clan are going to prison. They'll call you crazy, bunts conspiracy theorist, etc. No need to argue with them, just say that's fine, but just remember I told you this. It's not easy, there will be awkward conversations with family and friends. You'll have to deal with being ridiculed and perhaps even be considered an outcast.

But when Obama & Hillary's people are locked up, the friends and family you talked to will come back and ask how you knew. That's when the real redpill comes. We knew simply because we read publicly available information that the media refused to report.

>why is this legal

>How would it be done?
We get autistic about phrase keying (they spam the same buzzwords, it's a conditioning mechanism), time of publication, prevalence of overlapping connections, staff history, etc.
Probably have to be done in a webgraph.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDCfTIapds0

Thanks Obama.

The roadblock we come to: is if their microphone is loud enough that they don't face consequence. Simply because of the hold they have over public perception. Making the lie big enough so that it becomes the "truth".

This shit makes more sense now.

>In the spring of last year, legions of arms-control experts began popping up at think tanks and on social media, and then became key sources for hundreds of often-clueless reporters. ‘We created an echo chamber,’ [Rhodes] admitted, when I asked him to explain the onslaught of freshly minted experts cheerleading for the deal. ‘They were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.’ (emphasis added)

thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/ben-rhodes-reveals-how-obama-duped-america-into-the-dangerous-iran-deal/

On 12/29/12, President OBAMA signed HR 4310, (at night, during the holidays, in the dark, so that no one would even know); the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act. Section 1078 (thomas.loc. gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.4310:) of the bill authorizes the use of propaganda inside the US, which had previously been banned since 1948 when the SMITH-MUNDT ACT was passed. The media was also reclassified as “entertainment”.

they're panicking, everyone hates that fuck and knows he a muzzie convert - for whatever reason, be it a lie or another ploy, or his personal reality, I can't wait till he gets his asshole ripped apart live, and then thrown in god damned prison

What fucking happened? Traitors like the Rosenbergs used to be hanged, not given a post at the CIA.

This is why it's so important that high ranking Obama officials are tried and put in prison. If that doesn't happen, we are finished as a country. I'm really amazed there hasn't been any violence committed against the media because they certainly deserve it.

Right now we are seeing this at work. There are people paid to come HERE, to flood the board with endless spam so that topics like these vanish.

>This is why it's so important that high ranking Obama officials are tried and put in prison
I'd honestly be happier with the propaganda network being 86'd.

bump

People need to be way more pissed off about this than they already are. You might not even be fully realizing the most horrific implications. More experimental things that used to be tested on poor foreigners in war torn nations are now legal to test on your own people instead. It's amazing what can be done with the 5g network. Terrifying but really impressive too.

It's unclear how a crackdown on propaganda would make it past the first amendment. There would have to be some sort of government speech restriction that seems ambiguous to define.

>Some recent military experiments in computational propaganda indicate where this could be taking us. In 2008, the US State Department, through its "foreign assistance" agency USAID, set up a fake social network in Cuba. Supposedly concerned with public health and civics, its operatives actively targeted likely dissidents. The site came complete with hashtags, dummy advertisements and a database of users' "political tendencies". For an estimated $1.6m (£1m), USAID was, between 2009 and 2012, able to control a major information platform in Cuba with potential to influence the spread of ideas among 40,000 unique profiles. Building on this project in 2011, USCENTCOM (United States Central Command) -- the US military force responsible for operations in the broader Middle East region -- awarded a contract to a Californian firm to build an "online persona management service", complete with fake online profiles that have convincing backgrounds and histories. The software will allow US service personnel to operate up to ten separate false identities based all over the world from their workstations "without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries". These personas allow the military to recruit, spy on and manipulate peoples' behaviour and ideas.

wired.co.uk/magazine/archive/2015/06/wired-world-2015/robot-propaganda

And they know it, too. Hence, this. We need to get these assholes out of office. Nobody is attacking reporters. But here Democrats are, out to further push the boot down on anybody who might disagree with one of their useful idiots. I'm sure the definition of "intimidation" will cover some female reporter frantically tweeting about how she was "literally shaking" after she was asked a few questions.

>It's unclear how a crackdown on propaganda would make it past the first amendment.
It's weaponized, though. It's not just simple propaganda. It changes a persons perception, their rationality, their train of thought. I guess I could act like it isn't happening, but the whole thing is transparent to me.

I don't disagree, I just think enforcement would be a bitch without exacerbating the problem by creating a new thought police that begs to get kiked.

>I just think enforcement would be a bitch
Yeah, that's sort of the problem we have now.

>weaponized
How would you define weaponized? Something that benefits globalists and monied interests?

what is a "journalist" by their definition? Wouldn't that equally protect right wing journalists too? I don't get how this law helps anyone - but I see where their clueless opinion is coming from (in their eyes). They think its just their left-wing tard mongers on MSNBC that are the subject of criticism

After yahoo tanked the spook media had to branch out

>How would you define weaponized?
When you're getting someone to act against their own country because they've been conditioned into delusion using Pavlovian dopamine reinforcement mechanics.

I mean twitter and other social media outlets are great, but they were quick to become echo chambers after they lost control during the 2016 election. After all, can't have that "hate speech" being passed around.

>act against their own country
This requires an objective determination of what is in the country's best interest, which the average deluded leftist and sane people will disagree on of course.

>This requires an objective determination of what is in the country's best interest
That's the crux. "U.S. Interests" being the ironic term that comes to mind.

And that was ten years ago, with cable modems and trained human operatives. You could imagine what's being done today with artificial intelligence tapped into 5g and with access to NSA databases. You wouldn't want to though, which is probably why this story doesn't get bigger: people are just scared. Easier to ignore and be happy.

Who would have guessed they would have turned the guns from the goatfuckers in the desert to the white working class in the US?

Give it to me straight. Is this the reason why shareblue/ctr has free reign to shill up the board?

>Why is this legal?
he dispersing info to the schizophrenics. Did you know schizophrenia is contagious?
I one person is schizophrenic, and he believes that the CIA is controlling him through the T.V and his parents are character actor agents placed by a malevolent government, he is what he is, totally insane.
But if that person buddies up with a normal person, and convinces him to shift his perspective to look different than others, (think idolizing KEK and spreading it everywhere, so thousands of people have the same "reference point", if you will than you have two totally insane people that believe the same thing, but since the reality is shared and not only the reality of a single individual, its no longer a delusion, but the actual way of the world.
Thats what democrats are on a large scale.
Thanks Obama. Thanks CIA

that and lax policing regarding FEC laws on coordination of political campaigns with companies like shariablue

Just put your company in a sanctuary city and don't let them in.
EZ