Pirated USJ Broly 4D film on youtube when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTdyWN_XCrM
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Foreshadowing
youtube.com/user/ExperGamez/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caulifla sux

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Caulifla? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about base form Caulifla. I’m not talking about Super Saiyan Caulifla either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla with a qt3.14 autistic waifu (who has LSS), equipped with her smugness, perfect looks, high potential and strength that rivals a LSS while being an expert in fist-to-fist and ki control. I’m also not talking about just-learned-how-to-go-SSBlue-by-tingling-while-thinking-godly-thoughts Caulifla with a quick temper (which can give her very large power boosts), Super Saiyan Blue(which she used to win the ToP) and a perfect body(that can turn girls gay), capable of using a ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, and a giant ki blast while equipped with her smugness(capable of driving gohanfags crazy), low losing streak (because she is a master in hand-to-hand and ki control), control of both god ki and Saiyan ki and Goku's training. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Full Power SSBlue Caulifla who has revived every universe after winning the ToP so she can fight more strong guys and is equipped with a sexy body, godly smugness (which drives Sup Forums crazy) and a harem full of the strongest men and women, learned and MASTERED Kaioken to a point where she is on par with the Grand Priest and can fuse with Kale to turn into the Legendary SS False God and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast and mega ki blast, with saiyan DNA and Goku's training while also being a master at hand-to-hand and ki control. I’m talking about Limit Breaker x Survivor Caulifla who is equipped with the body of a sex god, a harem of every living thing, Ultimate smugness, saiyan DNA, Goku's training and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast, mega ki blast, and ultra giga nigga ki blast.

Praise her, adore her

fpbp

Reminder that

what if caulifla received the same brain damage just like goku

wakey wakey gohanfags

Reminder that Fatsoppo is light work

Best boy

New episode when??

5 seconds

NEW THREAD

She went from nice girl to wild girl instead?

More like if Kale will be as loved as Broly, which is very very unlikely, video related
youtube.com/watch?v=GTdyWN_XCrM

>Vados' face is still derpy

Chi Chi fucked a brain damaged ape man. It somehow feels like a femdom and maledom fantasy.

Where are the Toyopedros

next week, sadly

What caused the delay?

check back when new chapter next week

We'll have some fun

They want to improve the art and animation so they are taking an extra week to make sure Dragon Ball Super ends up being a quality anime
LOL

Japanese holidays

Will the next episode have fun Frieza moments?
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

It's Freeza

Lmao. Got to have
>*QUALITY*
They should have accounted for that in scheduling stupid japs.
They don't say I will be getting a new episode of baby Sheldon on Christmas or something here in the states.

there isn't one, it's a le epic meme the same guy tries to force every week

real thread

Whatever name, but will he torture someone else?
Napapa got BTFO and that bat guy was scared shitless from him

wow he's slow. pretty sure nappa could take him on 2bh

Thanks user. I only ever come here after the episode airs usually. To many spoilers before hand. Just am really excited for this arc only arc I've gave a shit about. Besides the u6 tournament.

You move slow when you have muscles so SWOLE

Where's the leaks

>made thread around the same time as previous thread
>was waiting all this time and keeping it alive when the last thread hit the bump limit just before this thread got archived
>"STOP IGNORING MY TOEIKEK/TOYOSHILL BAIT THREAD GAIZ"

Check back next week

>Goku using Hakai:

Toyocucks
>HURR DURR GOKU CAN USE HAKAI BECAUSE BEERUS SHOWED HIM

non-retard:
>Show me where , this never happened

Toyocucks
>ARE YOU AN IDIOT, PEDRO? HE SAYS HIS ATTACK WAS DISTURBING THAT MEANS HE SAW IT, IT'S FORESHADOWING

>Hakai used only by GoDs:

Non-retard:
>You can only use hakai if you're a GoD or if they grant you the ability to use it

Toyocucks
>HURR DURR YOU'RE RETARDED, WHERE WAS THAT IMPLIED

Non-retards:
>Here, take this vid where a ningen gets hakai energy by Sidra stating " I SHALL GRANT YOU THE ABILITY TO USE HAKAI ENERGY" and Freeza realizing he was attacked by the energy of a God of creation or a god of drestuction.

Toyocucks:
>... SH-SHUT UP T-TOEI S-SPIC, NICE H-HEADCANNON YOU SUCK

t. pedro

Anyone with two braincells and the ability to set bias aside knows Goku using hakai was a poorly-assembled plot-point and a display of very bad writing on Toyo's behalf.
Stop starting this same shit every thread.

And stop chomping his b8 you easily-led moron.

t. Toyopedro

>Goku can use hakai because he said it was dangerous!

Damn, and I thought the other user was shitposting

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Saved.

>I don't know what foreshadow is

Save this one better

Also are you the tanfag who just want more pics of tanned saiyans?

Yes, I am.

We know, user. We know.

Kill yourself fucking pedro

>Saying that an attack Is dangerous Is foreshadowing

This Is bait, right?

It was Beerus saying Goku could do it. Hell he explicitly says it's "easy." Or "kantan dare."

This makes me hard. It shouldn't.

Could you do this one, whenever you have the chance?

The only believable scene in that picture is the one with shaggy.

>This headcannon

Beerus says it's easy to be a GoD, not Hakai per se.

Fuck, forgot pic related.

>Beerus says it's easy to be a GoD, not Hakai per se.
If you wanna get technical he's saying both. That it's easy to "Hakai" so Goku should just be a god.

Vados looks like she's trying not to pee.

I'd let her pee in my mouth.

Would you let her? Or would you make her?

She would probably be the one forcing you to drink her pee.

Except that's wrong, he said being a GoD is great, and that your only duty is Hakai some planets, which is easy. Then Goku said he would never try something so disturbing.
And last chapter we have Goku saying he's borrowing Beerus' technique and apologizing for calling it "disturbing".

allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Foreshadowing
>A clue or allusion embedded in the narrative that predicts some later event or revelation. It could be something a character says or does, an event that doesn't make sense until much later, a Meaningful Name, or really anything at all. The foreshadowing may be ominous, or seem perfectly innocent at the time.

>A good enough foreshadowing doesn't spoil the surprise, yet seems an obvious clue in retrospect. Genuinely bad foreshadowing either deflates the suspense or is too obfuscated (such as an Ice Cream Koan) to predict anything. It's also equally problematic if used excessively. Foreshadowing may establish something to avoid an Ass Pull. Or it may put a viewer off as introducing a needless supernatural element to the story.

Again
>A good enough foreshadowing doesn't spoil the surprise, yet seems an obvious clue in retrospect.

>In literature, foreshadowing is commonly done when a possibility is mentioned, but almost immediately dismissed or disproved. To some readers, they will dismiss the suggested possibility just as the unsuspecting characters do. More experienced readers will immediately call the author's bluff and know what to expect.

I swear even dokkan battle has better animation than this shit.

Why couldn't I come along?

the same reason you bumped this thread

How many webms / gifs will the Toyocuck post now?

>Toyocuck is mad because manga doesn't sell, AHAHAHAHAHAH

how are they fighting in mid-air? I thought flight was disabled. Did they just jump really high and are they fighting as they're falling or something? But that still doesn't explain how they can use zanzoken and appear and disappear behind each other in mid-air...

I feel like 2-3 more weeks of these threads and zeno will really wipe out our universe

sweet release

Mmm that gets me so fucking hard I want to come all over his beautifl face

Leave Jiren to us

see

holy shit had no idea Jiren could eat fists with his stomach. Pilar Man style

Then post the source, in the manga, where it is stated that only a GoD can use Hakai.

>Vados looks like she's trying not to pee.
g-gross

So the day is dominated by retarded Anime vs Manga fags and the night is dominated by Caulifla vs Gohan fags
Why haven't these threads been nuked?

>Anime vs Manga fags
It's only one manga fag posting webms and calling everyone a toeidog

the mods should make /ag/

I don't read the manga, is this where he's putting blue into his hand?

Stop lying, I saw you animefags repeatedly starting fights as well with "Defend this" or "manga isn't canon"

Cabba is cute

1) Why would the Grand Priest want to eliminate strong characters but also prohibit the 4 strongest universes from participating? And just because Goku can't fly, doesn't mean Krillin can now beat him. The strongest still have the advantage of winning the tournament.

2) Why would anyone stronger than Beerus be in the tournament? We know Toriyama has no plans of letting Goku surpass Beerus anytime soon, and we also know that Goku will likely win the tournament. Therefore the opponent stronger than Beerus is most likely not in the tournament and instead in one of the 4 universes that are too strong to compete.

3) Goku hasn't even come close to surpassing Beerus and now everybody is all hyped about Goku somehow taking on the Grand Priest?? Give me a break.. lol

it would be crazy if there was a twist and grand priest tells goku he is just like him and just get excited to fight people but he's so strong he has no competition so instead of fighting he encourages Zeno to have tournaments so he can watch the fights and in hopes of 1 day finding a worthy opponent from all this

hopefully he doesnt get sidelined for Caulifla

I was talking about most threads where only one guy does like 20% of posts but yeah, there are also anime fags, but at least they know it's just shitposting

>3) Goku hasn't even come close to surpassing Beerus and now everybody is all hyped about Goku somehow taking on the Grand Priest?? Give me a break.. lol
Grand Priest is clearly being set up as a villain, probably the final boss of the series.
Goku will more than likely chuck a multiversal Spirit Bomb at him

He already has been.

It makes sense for the stronger fighters to be in perilous universes
If gods are actually doing their jobs their wouldn't be much atrocity to push ningens to get stronger.

Jiren and Pride troopers are strong because they are constantly fighting. Goku and Vegeta are strong because their a constant planetary threat every few years. Hit was going around killing people. Those other universes sound utopic. Even if you were born super strong you would still be around frieza level without some sort of motivation.

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

do you want an eyesore? youtube.com/user/ExperGamez/videos
here you go

>Tfw holding a shit for 48 minutes

>yfw all the extra thicc hentai of ultra super saiyan caulifla

>Jiren

It's Geran

Leave Jiren to Buu!

Stop posting Toyocucks, you're only making fools of yourselves