What does Sup Forums think about Radiohead?

I know the lead singer is a leftist shill who hates trump, but do we think the music is decent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3ZUQMBD5yI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUbqNxcU8cY
youtu.be/2bGPPBoh9E8
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lpw3yMCWro
setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2017/emirates-old-trafford-manchester-england-23e42c77.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well do you like radiohead?

Like whatever music you like bruh it’s all subjective

Hipster garbage after OK Computer.

Jew project promoting cuckoldry, depression and suicide among the white youth

Except that it panders to leftists, college depressed white hipster, ganja smoking kids who study humanities.

great music, genius tier rock, but the beta front man and his politics do take off the shine.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3ZUQMBD5yI

in fact the whole set is unreal...
youtube.com/watch?v=NUbqNxcU8cY

Never understood the hype behind them, they're mediocre at best.

Show me a REALLY good band in your opinion

youtu.be/2bGPPBoh9E8

EBIN :DDD

I was in college in the 90's and Radiohead was one of the better bands at the time.

I still like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lpw3yMCWro

Meme band

Yeah they're pretty good

Few people sit around and argue Radiohead is as good or better than Rush, but there's no doubt they're a very good band. Their music is more ponderous and thus more shitty than when they had focused emotions in the 90's and early 00's, but they're still miles ahead of their contemporaries. Maybe the request should have been to name a contemporary band that is REALLY good in your opinion.

It's all just entertainment. Partake in what you wish as you wish.
It's these cuck goons who make every fucking thing a goddamn lifestyle that ruin shit. They go around plastering their world with logos and slogans advertising how shallow they fucking are while pretending they're deep because they paid some sheckles for a shirt.
Listen to what you want. Go around trying to convince everyone else that you/your band is some great religion and you get kicked in the mouth.

>Flag
>Shit opinion
Everything checks out here sir.

Creep is 4chans anthem

>No Surprises
>(then spontaneous "Oh, Jeremy Corbyn!" chant)

DROPPED

setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2017/emirates-old-trafford-manchester-england-23e42c77.html

OK Computer's the best album of the 90s IMO. Almost every other famous band from that period (Nirvana, Blue, Oasis, GNR, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins etc.) sounds dated as fuck compared to it.

"do we think the music is decent?"
Do we think

To be honest, things like this often make me wanna ditch political opinions altogether (can't happen though, because once you see it you can't unsee it)... But this groupthink for the tiniest and most irrelevant things makes me sick. It's like cult mentality.

What's next? Do we think lemonade tastes better than orange juice? Do we think blue shirts are better than gray shirts? Do we think carrots taste worse than pickles?

If you like the music, you like it. It's irrelevant. Doesn't matter what "we think". Reason would dictate that you don't financially support artists after learning they publicly endorse opposing political views, but if you bought an album back when you were 14 years old and still like to listen to it occasionally, do it. Why would you care what "we think"?
If at least you asked a question about the entire genre (what's it called anyway? "bore me to death rock"? "anto-adrenalin rock"? ) - it would make more sense... but about a particular band? Give me a break.

As for me, "we think" it's a god damn boring band, I wouldn't even let them play on my funeral. But if people on the right like their music, I couldn't care less.
Grow up.
You rejected mainstream thinking and all the traps of being a sheep in a herd, only to ask "what do we think"? And all that for the most irrelevant thing ever.
FFS

Pretty good, I think 2+2=5 is the Marxists anthem

Americans say so much bad shit about the UK, they shouldn't be allowed to listen to our music desu.