Cant we just implement more sensible immigration policies, without being far-right?

and remove nogs and spics

Doesn't matter. If you don't jerk it to open borders, you'll get labeled a nazi anyway. Might as well go all in

nope

I head he died in some season.
Is it still worth watching without him?
I watched first season and the guy was really cool character, hard to imagine the show without him.

but i support liberties such as freedom of speech and im anti-death penalty

Start by implementing voter ID laws on a federal level.

yes, it will move you to tears on several occasions

wayy better than game of thrones IMO

>Spics

When you say spics? Do you mean mestizo? Castizo? Criollo? Spanish?

I agree mestizos are pretty bad but pure spanish people are way smarter than descendants of nordic monkeys

>I hate niggers because they turn down property values, i want this country to be a giant white picket fence so i can have my cummies in peace.

Is it as good as Vinland Saga?

>Askeladd did nothing wrong

which ever ones commit the beheadings and violence, also gang members

better

this season was so fucking shit. i still watch it because i like the setting but holy fuck it's so trash. he doesn't die until like season 9 and it's good up to at least like season 4 i think.

I'll give it a watch sometime, then.

Hm, I'll get to watching then.

yeah the show kinda gotten full SJW but it still has enjoyable characters and moments

This.

It.
Doesn't.
Matter.
They'll still treat you like a nazi for having any opinions against the narrative

This season is over? there was only 10 episodes, what the fuck.

Season 1 and 2 are great, it goes sharply, very sharply, downhill after that

The newest season is pure garbage, I saw each and every episode and I cannot even remember the plot because it was so shitty and I just saw it because I wanted to soldier through and watch the end (which is even shittier than I had expected)

That is what I am afraid of.
TV and Hollywood is utter trash now, I still watch some movies and shows, but I don't ever pay for them.

Fuck them all.

Not unless the Jews get behind white nationalism, which they show no sign of doing.

>dude imagine if we had the same policies of far right but werent far right
pic related . its OP

>sensible immigration control is far right
Stop that

regardless, im saying in the off chance that our views get a platform and an electable representative, i dont want someone whos all the way on one end of the spectrum

id say it goes downhill after the death, ragnar made all his scenes captivating

Our culture is tainted by sin.
We need to have a transition period where we punish those that had led us astray and set an example for our people to follow before we can resume democracy.
Democracies only work out when all people believe in upholding their country. Athens were mediocre fighters when they were ruled, but when they had democracy they became the strongest most dedicated warriors in all of Greece because every man was fighting for HIS nation, not a ruler. Can you say the same about our population?

>i dont want someone whos all the way on one end of the spectrum
Don't worry about that. Because if we do get someone all the way on the end of the spectrum, it won't be an election...

thats also what I dont want, even if there is some sort of change in power, i dont think it would be best for our people. White man doesnt need big brother looking over his shoulder.

when there is racial homogeneity, it usually always coincides with strong patriotism

We usually support freedom of speech. It leads towards us anyways. I just don't support subversion of state. So no antifa but leftist professors can say what they want.

>if
I got bad news for you user. We are at the end of the cycle. There will be a big change, hopefully for the best but certainly not certain

>muh freeze peach
Idiot. That's classical liberalism.

i somewhat agree, i think that if you want to challenge the state, it should be on a public debate forum where you argue and articulate your points. If they are valid and refute the ways of the current status quo, change should occur if its fine with the general population

So the White Genocide professor should have been able to keep his job? Stop attempting to undo the efforts of decent people who want to live in peace, you amoral degenerate.

The two are not mutually exclusive

>certainly not certain
Wow I'm retarded

oh nonono, i meant that when there is a change in power policies implemented by that said power, should be liable to change, even if it is a complete change. However you would have to demonstrate when that change would be better for the short and long term

*demonstrate if*

there can be no white genocide professors if 90-95% of the population is white

>I just don't support subversion of state. So no antifa but leftist professors can say what they want
It's inherently unstable. The subversives will work their way in via free speech

and like i said, they can have their views crushed in front of the nation via civil discourse. If everything is going well, the population would not want change especially if they know that said change is retarded

I'm not sure how you except to break the same cycle that's been going on for all of recorded history