Wtf is wrong with white people??

White people are pathetic. Their "culture"(of stealing and pillaging) is being taken over and culturally enriched by the black man. Your women are being blacked and making more and more of us.

The black man made history, and now we're taking it back. Bye bye wh*tey!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-s6xRyJBog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ignore all shill threads
>in all fields

>meme flag
every fucking time

Seriously just give up now. If you want to save the White race then give us your women and your dna will live through us. It's going to happen eventually white boi

>ancient egyptians
>black

because the black man is the master of stealing and pillaging

Show us your flag, roach scum.

this is not a nigger hate thread.

what fucking history??? you guys are still in the stone age back tehre

If white bois left us alone this is what we could of been like !! Refute this protip you can't

god you guys have the saddest way to try and bring some attention to you.

Just admit it, if it weren't because of white people, you would still be making fire with sticks and killing each other with spears you fucking basic humans.

THAT MOVIE IS NOT REALITY!

God you're pathetic

Oh really wh*Te boi

Oh really sad nigger!

Fuck wh*Te (((people)))

Nono

sorry sweetie, ancient egyptians weren't niggers

Now you ruined it by making your troll too obvious.
0/10, better luck next time.
Sage goes in the options field, this is now a nigger hate thread.

>sweetie?
What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Oh. Turk black bull. it's you again.
Hi there.
t. tatar bull.

>'bl-blacks can fight boi'
youtube.com/watch?v=J-s6xRyJBog
this video made me proud to be Irish. nigger btfo

>itted.
Hey dont steal the work of Aliens, you extraterestial-racist-bigot you.

Race bait threads like these must die!

Believing the establishment fairy tales I mean history

Really wh*Te scum?
The whole world saw ir*Sh boi get beat by based BLACK man

silly whites

Friendly reminder that the highest bumped threads are the shill threads every time. Everyone above and below that did not sage lost today, and everyday

The Egyptians were white

>NIGGER FAGGOTS WILL BE BAITED HARD BY THIS KIDDY LEVEL SLIDE THREAD

Just kys, newfags
>sage