Why do Conservashits fail so hard at comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcBKfuWpaE4
youtube.com/watch?v=ByIkCyEgEpw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't. But he is particularly unbearable.

I'm a conservative and my comedy act is doing quite well.

I like to trash women and deify Hitler in my bits.

And people eat it up because it isn't bullshit anti-Trump garbage.

Come out to Raw and the Laftory in Chicago and give a listen.

because they still have to be "politically correct". A conservative comedian can't just go on stage and get everyone to laugh at how retarded niggers or women are. Conservative humor is actually the highest form of humor known as the "Superlative Laugh" which comes from laughing at the inferiority or misfortune of others.

Take Sup Forums for instance. This is consistently one of the funniest places online, or at least it was. Even le 56% face meme can be funny sometimes, but you'd likely be kicked off stage if you said it irl

Do lefty comedians even perform comedy anymore? Nothing but preaching to the choir.
>A comedian walks on stage
>"Trump"
>The audience bursts into laughter
>"Yeah I said it... Trump"
>The laughter gets even louder
>"No no seriously: Trump"
>The laughter gets so loud the building begins to shake.
>"You've been a great audience..."
>He leaves the stage and comes back a few moments later
>"I've just kidding. Trump"
>The buildings supports give way as the laughter swells and becomes deafening
>The building comes crashing down killing everyone inside.

To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand Steven Crowder.

owen benjamin is p funny
youtube.com/watch?v=UcBKfuWpaE4
youtube.com/watch?v=ByIkCyEgEpw

because they're constantly being censored

When YOURE the comedy, it's easy

Not really. Own Benjamin is a fucking nut job losing his sanity on Twitter

idc about twitter his standup is entertaining and he mocks soyboys and hates pedotrannys

They don't realize how hilarious they are when they're trying to be serious.

Owen Benjamin has a Mestizo wife.
Brown eyed kids pending.
He's throwing away his genetics.

This. An educated, talented comedian is funny regardless of his political beliefs.

ALso, why is Benjamin not superfamous in the US?

It's not Conservatives who aren't funny, it's Cuckservatives like the faggot you posted.

he's coming up
life ain't perfect

All their talking points aren't really funny among actual present humans.

If Steven Crowder is a conservative, then I'm fucking Hitler.

>implying he isn't a mutt

Don't be silly goyim. Join the mugclub

This set from Sam Hyde might just be the greatest anti-liberal stand-up of all-time

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

starts at 2:03

Comedy has to be funny, and when reality creeps in thats hard to do.

If you are a conservative and state hard facts about a horde of uneducated horde of rabud niggers breeding society and civilization out of existence and then collapsing into nothingness because they cant sustain themselves, audiences wont laugh.

Superficially they will go "YOU WACIST!" but deep down they know it is true. No amount of brainwashing and conditioning will override their instincts, knowing that everything of value will be destroyed and never to be re-created and re-lived.

A conservative comedian's job is to go against establishment and the consensus, but in this day and age that would force audiences to face up to the wasteful and two-faced conduct of humanity thus far, and to remind them that the reprecussions of that will be in their own lifetime. Perpetrated by people whom they should feel sorry for.

A conservative comedian doesnt only need to go against the "beliefs" of his audience. He also has to go againts their cowardice. And the jokes die when the listeneres feel that reality is catching up and surpassing satire.

Bunch of cunts though, let nigger kill and rape their pathetic cowardly lives.