Like, is he serious?

bbc.com/sport/winter-olympics/42992814

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaniDavis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so glad Erin Hamlin led Team USA at the opening ceremony

Coin flips are RACIST!!!

africans even participating in the winter olympics is cultural appropriation

of course he is, nigga wanted to put in down and kneel at entrance, 2 democrat senators even phoned to us olympic trainer to push for it, big FU to trump in their minds, us olympic trainer eats red pills for souper so it did not go down and us administration got the 2names.
this topic will be talked in a few woman talk show and morning shitfest to see if it's milkable or not

He is another Democratic American who refuses to accept the final score!

he probably wanted to show the world some BLM nigger tier shenanigans

>lets hate an american athlete

fuck your divide and conquer tactics

Winter sports are not for sub-saharan Africans.

>nigga wanted to put in down and kneel at entrance, 2 democrat senators even phoned to us olympic trainer to push for it

are you serious?

Do you get some kind of self satisfaction for posting stupid shit

I unironically wish that would happen.

suka wheres the link, i need sauce!

He invited this on himself when he reacted to a coin toss like a child at little league.

I'll settle for divide.

Got a source? Because if true it's even more funny

What the fuck happened to archive bro?

oh I see Q took a vacation to beautiful Marseille
DOWNVOTED

>nigger
>logic

Pick 1

he is from chiraq and one of his senators is Leggless Duckworth. i could see that bitch doing anything anti-conservative

>Chiraq
Fuck off.

do you prefer Chicongo

NIGGERS
AREN'T
BORN
THEY'RE
SHAT

That's how the virus spreads!

At least Chicongo isn't a phrase of the media and suburbanites. So yes, I would.

what's cool about the city that i live in is that i can go outside at night, even on weekends, and not get shot

Yes. He really doesn’t get that giving him the flag because of his skin color would be racist. He’s a moron, a good athlete but a little slow upstairs.

he should be ashamed of himself. it was a tie so they flipped a coin. but because he's black the coin toss is dishonourable as it should automatically go to the black person.

fuck this guy how old is he 12?

>Not having the common sense to stay out of the dilapidated black neighborhoods and not get shot.
Whew probably for the best you've never been here, you wouldn't last long.

maybe chifrica or chicidishu

Ins't giving him the flag because of his skin color a racist act? Bet your media will say it was not given to him because of racism.

Nordbro? I think I seen him a few days ago.

Just let him hold the flag. There shouldnt be a problem or is it just a whites only thing? Slaves built america btw

The entire story is cooked up by NBC marketing to make the Winter Olympics part of the news cycle. Who gives a shit about any of this.

they are, because niggers have no money

Pretty sure his logic was more like:
>I'm more successful and also I'm black so it would be a 'signal' or some shit like that

I'm a lefty/cuck/whatever and he's full of shit. Arrogant prick, nobody gives a shit about speed skating dude. Also you flopped in Sochi so get off your high horse, you are not the star.

>"A US Speedskating spokesman said Davis had not originally planned to march in the parade of nations, but would have made an exception if he had been chosen as flag-bearer."

Literally 5-yr-old child mentality. "I want to bat or I'm taking my ball home"

>nigger
>american

Niggers are the only americans.

I live in Detroit and deal with high level niggery on a daily basis. A lot of entitled attitudes and kang speak. I think blacks in America actually think they are the majority and have the most agency. The jew media certainly gave them this impression, but the consequences of incessant boasting, combined with anti-white violence will be disastrous for their 14% of the population.

>NIGGERS
>AREN'T
>BORN
>THEY'RE
>SHAT

>spreads!

B-but his failures in Sochi was c-cuz of those Nike suits with the b-bumps on them!

>probability is racist
>mfw even the quantum fabric of the universe is unfavourably disposed to niggers

criminally underrated

Don't they usually give the flag to people who they know won't pull any bullshit?

Doesn't really matter what the reasons were, he didn't get a single medal in a sport that's barely relevant.

What the hell is wrong with you dumb niggers?
Everything that you don't like is now a "Q predicted this" or "Q is dog shit" post?

He's a professional fucking skater. That's not an athlete, fucker probably has a second job too

>professional fucking skater.
>probably has a second job too

Professional janitors have a second job too.

I agree with you 100%. It's a spoiled nigger in a novelty event that some people here care about just enough every 4 years to maybe watch it on tv or look up the medal counts after the fact.

>When you're so insulated as a black athlete in a sport no one cares about that you cry racism when a coin flip doesn't go your way.

maybe he will fall and get a compound fracture on his lower leg and end his sliding gig

Probably use their brains more often too.

I haven’t seen him in a while, nigga used to be 1st or near 1st to post all the time too.

>RANDOM CHANCE IS RAYCIST!

>novelty event

Exactly, and I'm Dutch. My country does 24/7 coverage of this most boring winter sport. It's the only medals we will pick up, without mentioning once it's because no other country cares.

and now his tweets are protected :)

twitter.com/ShaniDavis

>Nigger
>Job

He protected his twitter now too. The rabble are no longer able to access it.
>black fragility

Fuck the Olympics

>work at bank
>middle aged White woman in fairly new Toyota RAV4 pulls up in the drivethrough
>4 year old Niglet is sitting in the back
>No dad
>Assume that assumption but say nothing
>doing my usual sales schtick at the end of 'do you want to talk to a banker to see if we can sell you anything?'
>Oh, not now, I'm going through a divorce and I just lost my job

I suppose I should give the nigger credit for sticking around 3 and a half years. Or maybe her husband left her cause she adopted a Niglet

Sauce? It’s not that I can’t see this being true, because I absofuckinglutely can, but I’d really love to see verifiable sources to cram this into a redpill.

Fuck off with your triggered triggering, faggot. I live in Chiraq and it absolutely is fucking Chiraq.

JFC get the fuck outta here with this fucking condescension you faggot.
It was a vote. Vote resulted in 4-4 result. Predetermined procedure was to flip a coin if this happened. Coin flip winner is not black faggot. Chimp proceeds to chimp because coin flip didn’t result in his win.
A bajillion fucking dollars says this faggot wouldn’t have had any sort of problem if he’d WON the coin flip.
Fucking douchebag should be banned from participating for this retardation.

Sarcasm. Look into it. Also, lurk moar if you’re this retarded.

Fucking L. E. L. Because OF COURSE they are. Bet he didn’t learn a fucking thing & is using the MUH RACISM as the excuse for lockdown.
Too bad, there were some hysterical replies to his tweet, definitely BTFO.

You do know that all the female professional hockey players need a second job right and their entire league is kept afloat by the donations of their fathers? It's almost like shit that nobody watches doesn't pay well.

Any screencaps of replies?

Democrats are niggers, no exceptions.
Fuck you, nigger.

niggers are so entitled these days we really need to start funding the KKK and really let them "do their thing" to get these niggers back in line.

we need better policy statements than "start funding the KKK." nonetheless I agree and admire your ferver

I would've complained about the coin toss but bringing race into it was completely retarded and just makes him look petty.

if he didn't go all gibs, he would have had a legit argument, being the more decorated olympian
unless there is another current american olympian with better medal collection

>Like, is he serious?

Serious like a heart attack.

The American Negro has become so emboldened and delusional after 8 years of Obama, that they actually believe their own nonsense now.

>retarded and petty
Umm that's their culture you bigot

The hunny boo boos that make up Sup Forums

>nigger
>credit
Pick one

Is it hard to suck so many dicks while hiding behind a meme flag?

slave owner on the coin. Obviously racist

Niggers aren’t American. Fuck your divide and conquer tactics.

I will never consider niggers American. They're just foreigners that have overstayed their welcome.

>Eyez can wate untale 2022 n sheit

Implying one of his fellow KANGZ won’t off him before 2022.

>No problemz
>I can wait until 2022

So why is this nigger bitching?

> I BEEZ A NIGGUH OF CULUH, GIBZ ME THANGZ.

Yea. Come to think of it: it would've been the perfect insult to Trump. The act would hold up all counties behind the US and it would stop all US athletes to continue to walk forward, as you have to stay behind the flag bearer. This then forces every US athlete to be "in solidarity" and the dems can use that as marketing.
It would also make people criticize Trump to "get his athletes' shit together" as their political act would halt the remaining nations.

My brother was in the London Olympics for Archery and he was told me even staff and coaches to not stop, or else they will fine you.

>lose coin toss
>DAS RAYCISS!!!

>2-peat
Even Ice-Niggers are retarded.

It wouldn't surprise me if the black guy commonly talks down about America to his friends for how oppressing it is yet still he wants to carry the flag. I thought they all hate the country...? It shows that they lack any real foundation to their stance and it's all just an attention act.

bout 200, 400 pounds

i hope all y'all are happy the he didn't join the white parade

You have to understand the nature of gibs. Gibs isn't just material: it also include bragging rights and honors for free. Doesn't matter that he said he hated america a week ago, today he is getting free tv publicity and his name on the world stage IF HE CARRIES THE FLAG. So ofc the nog wants the flag, because he can get free fame from it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

he's a nigger

Shitcongo.

once again when push comes to shove, the white woman is put above all. Niggers need to open their eyes and see who the Democrats really serve.

>Davis will not be participating in the opening ceremony
Imagine being this butt hurt

>all of America was built before 1900
>It's all made of cotton
Get fucked nigger. He wanted to protest America at the Olympic games.