Hunter x Hunter

OTP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCswNG4QSV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's do this

So you're not speaking your true feelings, but just snapping at 99fags being overly proud? Just counter back with 2011 webms or something. God.

How can people not love these boys? It baffles me

Is it mostly homos in these threads or girls

Honestly, out of all the cancer in these threads, the 99fags annoy me the most.

Girls

Homos and little girls

Probably mostly homos, but I like to imagine there are other girls here

Where do you think we are? We all have penises, obviously.

They're are, that phone poster that's always here is probably one

Do any traps go on this board?

I'm envious of their friendship. But the hardest part is loving them both equally.

There are some mangas that are only worth reading because of one character, Hunter x Hunter is a prime example of this. Whenever Hisoka is not in plot, whole manga becomes a mess. Chimera Ants arc was terrible, this arc is not much better.

Absolutely disgusting aids ridden scum that is homosexuells and girls(male).

I'll stop dumping if you're a female

>wiki picture
>that text

Try harder next time.

Shoo moralfag, we don't need you here

Was meant for the phoneposter.

Nice try Hisocuck. Luciferian figure>clown.

I was a retard and put my picture on here once for shits and giggles but then deleted it immediately

Doubt he's moral. Homophobes are notorious for devaluing all manner of life and also being hypocrites.

I want to cook for these boys

What are you a fucking faggot?

As a girl, which character do you find most attractive/love the most?

What would you feed them?

I love both sexes, so yes.

Girl here, though most are probably homos

There's at least one or two more

>people bitched for years that Emperor Time is OP
>shortens life by one hour for every second it's active

How the fuck?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHEN WILL THIS BORING ARC END
I wanna go back to Ging and the DC alredy, but Togashi has to tie the lose ends with the Phantom Troupe. I hope this succession war is just cut short by the princes killing each other soon.

All of humanity in before past 50 years have been homophobes. Stop making up morals, faggot.

Creative copout

STOP PHONE POSTING.

Also you looked like a tranny.

Any kind of foods they like, with dessert afterwards

I like this arc but I would like to get some closure on spiders even more

are you girl that posted your cat

So the ancient Greeks weren't a part of humanity?

remove moe fang

Yeah

Mainly this qt

Gon, he's a very good boy!

They weren't gay.

That isn't the argument. This is: they weren't homophobes.

HxH or Hitman Reborn, which is more gay?

>unironically liking Gon

I'll admit Gon wasn't a good boy much in that arc

Men fucking men was a disgrace to them.

The retard clown is my favorite

Pedos either way desu.

I did pick this series up because of Hisoka.
Kept seeing his weird faces as reaction images so I started watching it.
I still feel he is the most interesting character in the series.

He's cute, but not Killua cute. At least Killua never hurts his bf.

Don't get me wrong though, I love Killua too!

Assume that's true. Men still fucked men. So they were not all homophobes, your initial statement was a lie.

I want to pet his soft hair

You think they liked that? Probably felt disgusted by themselves everyday. That's how it should be.

I am gay if I want to fuck Pitou?

Only if you're a girl.

Lots of panakes!

Seriously? "Probably" is part of your counterargument after screwing yourself over with that last post?

A late night conversation

They broke up. They will never be together again

No!

99% probability since they all were homophobes.

You died.

It really piss me off that Togashi took all this years looking for a downside to Kurapika ability and all he could think of was ripping off Luffy gear levels, what the fuck Togashi.

I wonder when they intend to go after the princes' treasures.
Poor Kurapika. He's already got a ton of shit to deal with as is, but he has absolutely no idea about the storm that's about to come crashing down on him.

Stop phone post spamming your awful shit.

>Togashi took all this years looking for a downside
You can't even hope to understand what Togashi is thinking.

Pika makes me feel things.

Make me faggot

Speaking of which, I think it's the girls who love him best when he's wearing his suit. I personally prefer human in his York Shin traditional outfit, it looked softer - more huggable.

Spot on, user. I like him best with a suit.

I could, you little tranny.

Do you also like other girls who behave and dress in a masculine manner? Or is Kurapika an exceptional person?

I liked that tabard thing he wore for the exam a lot better than the giant skirt.

What you're doing should count as avatarfagging at this point.

Pitou is the best and cutest girl

To put things into perspective about what Pika is going through:
>Will have to deal with a twisted serial killer guarded by a nen beast to get back the eyes.
>While defending a baby from several hostile princes and 13 hostile nen beasts. One of said prince's guards are all nen users.
>There's no telling when suddenly Chrollo and friends will start kicking down doors and killing everyone who's even vaguely in their way. They will also be attempting to get the eyes.
>And of course, Hisoka will be following them and most certainly will not give a fuck about collateral damage either.
Hopefully he'll be able to recruit one of those Zodiacs on the same floor who's got nothing better to do. He needs all the help he can get now that it's down to just him, Bill, and that guy who I expect to have already been executed after he was arrested.

I like him in the suit because he looks like a badass instead of girly shit.

Did appearing more adolescent have anything to do with it? I thought it was too wide and might have worked better if the width did not reach the shoulders.

His yorkshin outfit is also my favorite, but the suit's pretty good too.
And I'd love to see him wear some casual attire. I don't know when he would though.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCswNG4QSV4
Why is every single voice actor better in 2011? Especially Hisoka's and Killua's.

My problem with all his outfits so far is that they don't take advantage of his medium-length hair; which is great for exposing his swan-like neck and collar. Which I think explains why the suit lovers want to see him half-dressed and with an unbuttoned dress shirt.

Hisoka in 99 is a fucking classic you shit.

He's not there to look good for you.

Fuck you you fucking retards, i hate every single one of your for shitting up these threads for fucking months why the fuck does this always happen with nice fanbases. The HxH threads were much better with actual discussion a year ago, but for some fucking reason during the last hiatus you fucking autists decided to watch the anime and now you find it good,fun and useful to post your filthy degenerate fujo-tier shit FOR NO APPARENT REASON LIKE DO YOU THINK THIS KIND OF AUTISM IS FUNNY OR HOT OR SOMETHING FUCK YOU PITOU-POSTING FAG AND FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PEDO HOMOS FOR RUINING EVERY CHANCE OF ACTUAL DISCUSSION IN THESE THREADS YOU DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really liked him as Pariston.

I know HxH threads have a long history of self-centered jackasses, but don't take it the wrong way, please.

Didn't mean to make it sound that way, I'm only stating something so that's clear that it's just a personal opinion.

Threads were shit after 2011, stop kidding yourself.

This is your Danchou. Say something nice about him.

Opinions are personal objective facts.

It's just this arc that's boring. Hisoka Vs Chrollo still gets discussed because it was interesting.

Everyone here is a little girl. Are you new to Sup Forums?

And we should be thankful that HxH has given us so many of them.

Clown owning

Do you want to talk about the current prince plot that's been talked about already?

O

MIO