Is it possible

For a white transgender male to female to be accepted in a nationalist society? If not? May I have answers as to why. With out the use of Ad hom or Strawmanning.
Pic some what related. Is my current political system, but I'm coming to realize that most people are so damned stupid that they need the threat of a jackboot to keep them from hurting the biosphere or each other.

You're a mentally ill faggot with a mutilated body and foreign hormones bombarding your system, which have shown to make your kind dangerous and unstable.

I'm other words, fuck off, we're full.

I said with out straw man. Yet you instantly do it. So if I'm so much smarter than you? Why do you have more worth than me? Because you can have children? While I can work with micro organisms to help destroy contaminants in water? Thereby freeing us from the elites trying to privatize it?

No you fucking degenerate.

>with out straw man. Yet you instantly do it.
Show me where. You believe you were born in the wrong body, this is false. You desire to mutilate this body to fit a facsimile of the opposite gender. This is not transition, it's the half cocked work of a Yiddish madman. You take hormones unnatural to your body, which have been shown time and again to make you disgusting creatures act out irrationally. We have no place for such a wretch like yourself. Go fuck a landmine in the middle of a pride parade.

>Why do you have more worth than me? Because you can have children?
Also, unironically yes. I have objectively more value as a biological organism. Because I can propagate. Congrats, you get one life and you managed to lose concluaively before you got to the end.

Gender dysphoria is a real medical condition, albeit a rare one.

well, technically youre still a white man, so why not? you can be usefull, like Milo, with your tranny privilege.

Found the jew.

Where's the strawman?

He doesn't want you because you are a mentally ill person who may or may not have a mutilated body and probably took estrogen.

This should answer your question perfectly.

>Show me where. You believe you were born in the wrong body, this is false.
I simply am that I am. MTF is the designation for the type of hormones that I take. You are the one that assumed of what I believe. Thereby making a strawman.
>You desire to mutilate this body to fit a facsimile of the opposite gender. This is not transition, it's the half cocked work of a Yiddish madman.
A treatment that works is still a treatment. No matter how much your feelies get hurt. I suppose you're ignorant that the brain is another organ like any thing else right?
>. You take hormones unnatural to your body, which have been shown time and again to make you disgusting creatures act out irrationally.
A direct strawman, using fanciful false hoods to attempt to demean what I'm saying simply based on your personal disgusts. You'd simply pass by me on the street and think "I hope she isn't a roastie."
>Go fuck a landmine in the middle of a pride parade.
Never been to one
Further the whole irrational part? It makes me laugh when you're most definitely using chip designs made by a Lynn Conway and Mead Carver.
Using computers that wouldn't of been actualized as soon as they did with out Alan Turing.

>muh, strawman
That you are mentally ill and that you damage your body with hormones is a fact, not a straw man. That you have the best chances for suicide, is also a fact. No strawman there.
>Why do you have more worth than me?
THIS is a strawman.
Where did he claim that he has more worth than you?
You are just a mentally ill person, just like people with schizophrenia.
Btw.: There are more people with schizophrenia than with your trans bullshit.
So why do you think that your kind of mental illness is special and so different?

>simply am that I am
No, you're not. You weren't born this way, and that's how you are, degenerate fuck. I've lost my patience with you entirely, just get the fuck out of my country before I have to pull a muscle stringing you up from a lamp post

>Why do you have more worth than me? Because you can have children?
Unironically and emphatically, yes.

>A treatment that works is still a treatment
And, for giggles
>works
Le 45% face

> treatment that works.

That's a lie. Sucide rate is exactly the same without cutting your dick off. You are an unstable person and thus a drag on society.

Because it is a projection of his idea. It's like saying Christianity is evil just because all its done.
With out showing any regard to the individuals success. Its just memes of made up shit.

Yet if your kids die in the next war. You'll be done, and there is a strong chance my work will have no name on it. Yet will provide water for generations.
You're a brainlet.

>is it possible for a white transgender male to female to be accepted in a nationalist society?
Not in a good society

Who exactly do you think the next war will be against, faggot? I hope you've got guns and 70 pounds of muscles, or it's gonna be boring for me

How pathetic. After reading such brainless memeage. You people have no idea, that you'd be shot before me on the day of the rope.
I'm at least a valuable mind to society. What the fuck are you weeaboo jack offs besides fat LARPERS?

>I'm at least a valuable mind to society
You are not.
You are a mentally ill person who needs drugs and hormons and who will most likely commit suicide.

I like schizophrenic people more, because at least they admit that they are not mentally stable. They learn to live with their illness instead of living in denial and claiming that it's "normal".

>Because it is a projection of his idea.

What the hell are you talking about?

It's not a projection, that's exactly what you are and I fucking DARE you to prove him wrong.

>You are mentally ill

Undisputable

If you claim he is wrong because you haven't mutilated your body or took hormones YET then you are retarded, as you didn't provide enough info about it, you only wrote "transgender" and it's vague enough that one could make assumptions about it, it's not a willing attempt at distort reality to win the argument or prove you wrong.

He literally could have written "I don't want you because you are transgender" and it would have been the same.

>got blown the fuck out
>refuses to see the light
Ive got no problems with eunuchs or other people who lost their cock, provided they're aware and honest about their situation. They're gonna man the wall and poke you with a stick if you get too close to the door.

>What the fuck are you weeaboo jack offs besides fat LARPERS?
Did someone say fat LARPer?

I've posted many times the dimorphic brain and how the study has more people in it than the pimozide meme that has one person in the study.
Having a female wired brain is not a mental illness. Having depression is an illness, schizophrenia illness. Yet when a person transitions due to having a brain wired to be the opposite sex and all the bad feelings go away? You have EXTREME cognitive dissonance to believe differently.
I didn't get BTFO. This is why real Academics don't bother with your types. It's because you believe memes to be facts and don't fact check up on what you meme because it vibes with your feels. The only thing you people have right are differences in race, SJW culture, and meritocracy. Yet if you are meritocratic fascists that are only technocrats for people of your race that may be functionally retarded? You're not Fascists. You're essentially white versions of niggers.

you got BTFO

You can be grandfathered in as long as you're willing to work and/or adopt and raise a child. Going forward, people with gender dysphoria would be treated with medications and talk therapy, not genital mutilation.

...Yeah, just like you all get BTFO when called for white privilege. Simply not true. If this is what my friend was talking about with how smart and truthful pol is? You people are a joke. The autocrats I debated with in college were actually smart. I thought your memes were just to scare off the retards. I didn't know you people were actually emotional "thinkers"

>You can be grandfathered in as long as you're willing to work and/or adopt and raise a child
My husband has a daughter and son from his previous marriage that I'm raising and taking care of. Already doing so.
> Going forward, people with gender dysphoria would be treated with medications and talk therapy, not genital mutilation.
Sir, you do realize that such was tried in the 50's and didn't work very well correct? I think what needs to be fought against are the loud mouthed xe/xirs that seek to redefine the very concept of gender beyond two of them. Not the people with legitimate gender dysphoria, which there are VERY few of us.
I suppose I would've been a good soldier if I had been forced into repression, but I would've never been fulfilled as a person, nor do I think I would've ever become a scientist with the baggage I had pre-trans.
Is it really so much of a problem to find legitimate dysphoria cases and throw out the ones that are for sexual fetishes alone?

>you do realize that such was tried in the 50's and didn't work very well correct?
Yes, I'm sure that medicine has not advanced much in 60+ years.

>Is it really so much of a problem to find legitimate dysphoria cases and throw out the ones that are for sexual fetishes alone?
It's all mental illness, and it is treatable. The alternative is shooting you all and putting you in mass graves. You're lucky that there are so many of us in STEM that will advocate for legitimate cures to your affliction, rather than a bullet to the base of your skull.

>Having a female wired brain is not a mental illness.
>Having depression is an illness, schizophrenia illness.
What makes you think that?
If i have a birth defect and i get born with three arms, is it a illness? I guess yes! If you get born with a female brain (liberals will deny that such a thing exists), it is the same.
It is a mental illness.
You got born with a fucked up brain. Just like people with schizophrenia. You constantly need drugs to make your live less miserable.
>when a person transitions due to having a brain wired to be the opposite sex and all the bad feelings go away?
They have the same, if not higher, suicide rates as without transition, and most of them regret doing it.

You have a mental illness without being able to admit it that you have one. And there is no treatment for this illness.
I would prefer a self-aware schizophrenic person over you.
Is it really so surprising for you that people don't want mentally unstable people in their movement?

I'm in a Science field as well I'm a Microbiologist as well as a Mycologist and taking an interest Neuroscience, though it is more of a dabbling interest.
If a legitimate cure can be found? Fine and dandy, but simple therapy won't work. We already have to go through therapy for years to undergo such a process.
>It's all mental illness, and it is treatable
I believe that the cases of fetishist with psychotic disorders are treatable. I'm not so sure gender dysphoria can actually be cured with out being able to change the dimorphism in a brain.

This dude and his sexually deviant husband shouldn't be allowed anywhere near kids.

You'll be shot up with so much pimozide you'll drinking whiskey, smoking a pipe by the fire while your dog brings your slippers for you wear while you rail your wife.

If that doesn't work then you can live with the niggers, no weimar shit in our lands

>They have the same, if not higher, suicide rates as without transition, and most of them regret doing it.
You're memeing again. Need to go outside of your echo chamber and read the other side of findings.
Further, you have no data on people like me and others like me. You only have data on people that openly proclaim to be trans. You know.. Like the ones that you can visibly see and mock on the street?

If you're intellectually honest. You'll quit memeing that pimozide bullshit. It was done with ONE person that had no idea what changing sex is like. They also were massively borderline, schizophrenic, dissassociative, and had multiple personalities. They were a psycho as well.
ONE person. Yet you people have repeated pimozide left and right. Yet ignore the 6 person study done on deceased transgender, even with out hormones that show a dimorphic brain.

If it is a legitimate genetic disorder and not a mental problem explain the massive spike in diagnosis in the recent century.
whatever the case, you set the wrong example for the youth and allowing this shit to be accepted just helps the decline of civilization

You're a man without a penis. There are drugs out there to take care of this sort of thing and prevent people like you from mutilating yourselves. I don't know them by name but a quick search will yield many results.

Can't be too smart if you fell for the tranny meme

We would beat the transgender right out of you. You'll be reduced down only to your fury in two minutes.

>If it is a legitimate genetic disorder and not a mental problem explain the massive spike in diagnosis in the recent century.
The popularization of it coming to the forefront has caused poorly trained psychologists to push weak willed people that don't know themselves to transition. I have talked with a few detransitioners. They each say that they were pushed into it. See they blame the doctors, which I can see. Yet I find them mostly at fault themselves for not realizing that one can be an effeminate male or a masculine male with out needing to wreck their body chemistry and make themselves depressed.. Cause they're not really transgender.
There is also the fact of fetishists. The fetishists seem to get off on humiliation and a kink for crossdressing or feminization. These are the people I think most of pol thinks transgender people are. They're the ones like that old man that lives as a 6 year old. They don't do it because they need to feel right in their body. They do it because it turns them on.
Sadly it's become rather easy to game certain psychiatrists because of two reasons. One they're shit trained and think wearing a skirt or liking make up automatically means you're a girl. Two they're scared to be hunted by the PC left for telling some one that they're confused and sexually frustrated or that they're placing the idea on a pedestal about how their life will be suddenly fixed if they are a woman and some one takes care of them. Or a FTM thinks they'll get male privilege, only to realize how hard it is to be a man.
>you set the wrong example for the youth and allowing this shit to be accepted just helps the decline of civilization
No, I think it's being presented as wrong. There is nothing glamorous about this. Nothing to be proud about, but it shouldn't be shamed either. It should just be. Like a person with diabetes or flat feet or cerebral palsy. It's nothing to be proud of at all. It shouldn't be shamed though.

158 IQ son. Philosophical power house as well.
Some times control is accepting that you have none. So one takes control by releasing the pressure from the dam if you will. That way after you heal? You can then take full control of thyself.

Boy, I'd put 30 grand on it. I was way harder than you were pre-transition. I've been shot, I've been stabbed. I've fought so many people that I can't count them all. Only lost 8 fights and was so strong I cracked a brick wall from top to bottom with a missed punch. Shut up.

There have been plenty of infantry transgender, even marines, Deltas and SEALS.

To put it this way. I bet if you tried to beat the trans out of me? I'd beat your ass into a sissy faggot years before you got me.

Is jaz now a fat fuck

Bad LARP post

found the brainlet tribalist

What STEM field are you in? I have a feeling you're an engineer or a mathematician. Pimozide is a meme and you can easily prove this by googling it.
Anti-Psychotics do not work on legitimate trans people.

Why not cannibalism, bestiality and necrophilia, O.P.?

What about that is too unbelievable? That I have a husband with kids from a former woman? Like probably 20% of americans?

Cannibalism? You can get Kuru from that and end up burning massive holes in your brain that make you into a laughing retard then you die in abject horror. If it can objectively be found to not have the prion protein which causes such? Then there is no moral problem with cannibalism as long as no one victimized in the process.
>bestiality
Sick, but shouldn't be punishable unless one party is raping or hurting the other. Before you say animals can't consent. Ostriches are known for finding humans attractive. It's fucking strange, but it is victimless.
>necrophilia
If a person consents to having their body used in such a way. Then it's no fucking problem, provided they don't get some fucked up disease and spread it to people.

There is no scientific criteria for being acceptable to a group of people.
transgendered people are a bastardization of traditional gender roles in society.
You asked for answers without ad hominem and then proceed to call everyone who is disgusted by you as stupid.

You have a mental illness, it used to be classified as gender dysphoria. There have been treatments to reduce or eliminate this feeling. Instead you have been enabled by PC people who want you to view it as a personal attack on your identity for scientifically classifying your illness. Mental illness has a stigma attached to it, but anxiety and depression are also forms of mental illness. Get over it.

Nationalists are proud advocators of culture and race. Transgenders are not a part of my culture, so maybe it depends on which nationalist society you are speaking of. In America I can't speak for all, but I am particularity disgusted by gay and transgendered people. Why are you so selfish that you attempt to push yourself on to a group of people and trying to undermine their core values just so you can feel validation?

Only if you tell the man what the jews did to you. Only if you repent. If youre proud of the abomination youve become just be a leftist. If you hate what you are and want to hang the people who convinced you to mutilate yourself then go for it.

fpbp
op 45% yourself freak

>You asked for answers without ad hominem and then proceed to call everyone who is disgusted by you as stupid.
It's childish. I find PDA disgusting, but I don't go out of my way to try and ruin it for people that like to kiss in public. Further, I was teaching this mormon guy how to hunt. We did this for 2 seasons and he find outs I'm trans between the 2nd and 3rd. Says I deceived him and I was a sick freak. Yet he knew I had a husband and said I was the most interesting girl he knew. It all changed because he didn't view me as a fuck toy any longer.
If you think with your dick or pussy? To me? You're not an adult. You're a teenager that never grew up.
>You have a mental illness, it used to be classified as gender dysphoria.
It is now. It was formerly classified as gender identity disorder. Now it is just called Gender dysphoria because they've found with trans kids that get to transition before puberty have no trouble with SRS.. The only issues they have? Not being able to have children. Remarkably similar to cis people.

>There have been treatments to reduce or eliminate this feeling. Instead you have been enabled by PC people who want you to view it as a personal attack on your identity for scientifically classifying your illness. Mental illness has a stigma attached to it, but anxiety and depression are also forms of mental illness. Get over it.
Dysphoria is alleviated with transition. Is a person still depressed if they seek treatment for it and aren't any longer?
>Why are you so selfish that you attempt to push yourself on to a group of people and trying to undermine their core values just so you can feel validation?
I didn't think it selfish to desire to speak my political desires. The SJW's are fucking morons, the democrats are ineffective. Republicans are hypocrites that sell out their people for pennies. The Libertarian party is constantly putting morons out to lead it.
Yet a Nationalist movement isn't formed strongly.

It's like you niggers don't read before you post.
I simply am that I am. I also said that I'm not proud to be trans. I just am. Being proud to be trans is like being a proud diabetic or amputee.

>Transgenders are not a part of my culture
I'm curious. As some one who was raised baptist in a rural town from a biker family. What is your culture?

if you allowed that man to do anything sexual with you including kissing without telling him you are transgender you did deceive him. Also you have a husband and are still sexually promiscuous then that is another strike against my values.
There have been many children confused who have grown out of it, hormone replacement therapy has permanently altered these children physically even including the grey matter in their brains. These poor children are manipulated by adults at a time when they are considered too young to consent.
Transition statistically has 0 effect on the massively escalated suicide rate, therefore I see you only claiming anecdotal evidence or the placebo effect.

Again, why do you care about my culture and my values, and why do you want my acceptance? You are not a woman and will never be a woman. You cannot birth children. As far as I am concerned, you promote degeneracy, infertility, destruction of the nuclear family. Why would I support someone trampling over things that I value highly?

>For a white transgender male to female to be accepted in a nationalist society?
No because the whole purpose of a white ethnostate would be the continued improvement of white genetics. As a MtF you would be incapable of reproducing either as a male or a female and would therefore have no genetic use to this proposed system.

>if you allowed that man to do anything sexual with you including kissing without telling him you are transgender you did deceive him.
I did not have a husband and am faithful. We met when he was out missioning. Got to talking about how he wanted to learn off the grid living. Seeing as how I had done it between the age of 16-18. I offered to teach him. That was it. Student and teacher, I thought he was a friend.
>Also you have a husband and are still sexually promiscuous then that is another strike against my values.
How in the nine fucking hells did you jump to such a conclusion? Because I'm trans and was teaching a guy how to hunt, fish, make solar stills, how to rotate crops, that I'm fucking him?
Stupid.
>These poor children are manipulated by adults at a time when they are considered too young to consent.
Transition statistically has 0 effect on the massively escalated suicide rate, therefore I see you only claiming anecdotal evidence or the placebo effect.
You have 2 cases that I'm aware of and more that show the opposite. The David Reimer case shows that you can't force a gender on some one and them acclimate to it. You are what you are. I knew at 5 years of age and NOT ONCE was it ever mentioned in a positive light in my family or pushed on me. You're going with what sounds good to you emotionally.
>Transition statistically has 0 effect on the massively escalated suicide rate
You can't make such a claim because the data isn't perfect. It can't account for people like me who aren't tallied because once we transition? You never hear from us being trans openly again. Further, what goes on in Sup Forums goes on in the real world. You people are reverse SJWs to trans people and that has an effect on some ones spirit.
>Again, why do you care about my culture and my values, and why do you want my acceptance?
If my culture is your culture? You're being an infighting divide and conquer shit fuck.

And even if able to reproduce the chance that the mental illness is inherited genetically or even by upbringing is still too high.
Agree with second paragraph. No one is obligated to accept you despite what your parents and teachers told you growing up. There is no right to be accepted.

>You are not a woman and will never be a woman.
Gender dimorphic brain says differently. I can easily interpret it in such a way. You can say muh chromosomes, but such adherence is like saying Newtonian Physics trump Quantum mechanics. Both have truths to them.
> As far as I am concerned, you promote degeneracy, infertility, destruction of the nuclear family.
So I'm in a monogamous relationship with my husband like any other couple with a barren female? Do they promote the same thing?
>No because the whole purpose of a white ethnostate would be the continued improvement of white genetics.
Listen dumb shit, I'm a scientist. I work on cleaning water with fungi and the land of poisons and radiation that cause unhelpful mutations. My contributions are far better than some 85 IQ white.
To think the only way to produce a lineage is with Children? It's peak retardation Leonardo Da Vinci never had kids. Sure many other minds haven't either.

>Agree with second paragraph. No one is obligated to accept you despite what your parents and teachers told you growing up. There is no right to be accepted.
Which is why I'm trying to make an inlet with Nationalists and use logic and reason to show that perhaps you shouldn't refuse allies because of an ill thought out idea that if I don't produce children. I'm harmful to the nation.
>And even if able to reproduce the chance that the mental illness is inherited genetically or even by upbringing is still too high.
Risk vs reward. They may not get the gender dysphoria, they may get my massively high IQ and my husbands if med tech advanced enough to allow me to have babies one day.

Why are you here? Call me bigoted and stupid, and retreat to your safe liberal space where you are accepted and loved by people who hold no true values. This discussion is over, you are constantly combative to facts and trying to constantly twist this to be about your personal experiences, your identity, and why others should accept you. You are selfish and combative.

Go home, you do not belong here. You are the one who is ignorant and in denial. You cannot handle the truth go back to your fairy tale. Goodbye. If you want to claim you won the argument, then do so. You win. I don't care about claiming to win an argument I care about the truth.

>or even by upbringing
Offspring of such a genetic donor would be raised by the state

As long as he gets out of there in time...

Who is going to be the last one standing?

>Why are you here?
Why don't you read? I've said it. The left is stupid, the republicans are sell outs. The Nationalist movement isn't built yet. They care about their culture and peoples over profit it seems.
>Call me bigoted and stupid, and retreat to your safe liberal space where you are accepted and loved by people who hold no true values.
Just because I'm trans to assume I'm a leftist safe space using baby is a stupid assumption. It's like me assuming you fuck your cousin, weigh 250 pounds, haven't had water in years and only drink coke. Every one is an individual.
>This discussion is over, you are constantly combative to facts and trying to constantly twist this to be about your personal experiences, your identity, and why others should accept you. You are selfish and combative.
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Constant insults of degenerate and making up lies about me by saying I'm sexually active outside of marriage and adhomming me CONSTANTLY. You sir are an utter hypocrite.

> You cannot handle the truth go back to your fairy tale. Goodbye. If you want to claim you won the argument, then do so. You win. I don't care about claiming to win an argument I care about the truth.
This wasn't even really an argument, it was you being aggressive with your assumptions, making shit up and then in finality you project your actions onto me. I'm not in this to WIN arguments. I'm in this to find reconciliation and truth. Yet you don't seem to understand that there isn't ONE truth. There are many truths and not just a duality when it comes to complex issues, but a case of broken clocks being right certain times a day.
If this conversation is over? It's because you're a child and the TRUE degenerate because you refuse to reason. You are locked into what you think is true because you think it is absolute fact. When it is simply one truth out of many truths, it isn't the ONLY truth it is simply a truth.

Further, you never answered as to what your culture is? I think its because you can't reconcile with the fact I may have come out of your culture and share it.

One last tip for the road, you cannot call someone childish and then proceed to continuously insult them without being a massive hypocrite.

All that talk and you had no substance. Just "You're a degenerate. Why? Cause you're a degenerate."
Constant Adhom. Constant misunderstanding and you NEVER said "Oh my bad for misunderstanding."
You don't get to take the moral high ground by being a cunt and then being offended cause I called you a child for reasoning like one in black and white terms.

As long as you accept your role in society and dont make a fuss about being a huge faggot and can contribute to said society, sure. But the mere fact you had to make this thread proves to me you're not capable of that.

Oh and you could never breed. That's a big one.

Perhaps I'm ignorant of a better way to have brought this up? Any ideas? Just figure that I would've had to say "Hey, I'm trans. I'm liking nationalist ideals. Is there anyway to live in such a society with the rest of you types."

>Oh and you could never breed. That's a big one.
Not yet, but I'm raising A class kids. Good grades, not whorish, physically fit. Plus children are not the only way to have a lineage. Using computers ought to show such.

Reading the thread, it looks like you're saying that you were born with a brain that depends on hormones your body does not naturally produce to operate healthily. Then you also say that you are not ill and that you would happily pass along your genes to a child if medical technology allowed it.

Clearly there is something wrong with you, and no one wants your genetics in their pool. They also don't want you if you refuse to acknowledge your illness.

There's no such thing as transgender. You are an abomination and should not be.

Bringing it up at all is the problem. If you want to be a woman then just be as close to one as you can. Drop the "im trans look at me and accept it" bullshit. Nobody cares.

Anything you say Marvin Gablegoldsteinbergman.

Yes if you are cute enough

I'd of course be happy to do so. Yet there are records of me having been born a male. That and in such a society most people like me don't know how to make their own meds. So they'd have to be supported by a chemist some where.
You also say no one cares, but look at how many "Degenerate" posts are in this thread. Just from one simple identifier. It's the equivalent of saying "White" and having people just assume you're a privileged racist. It's such things and extremism which have caused such a massive divide now.

So this is how uptalk looks like in writing.

Don't delude yourself into thinking people calling you a degenerate on an anonymous imageboard means they care at all about you or your problems.

But I'm willing to bet deluding yourself is something you're quite good at.

You say your ideals align with ours so that's what should matter. If the ideals of that society mandated that say, you had to undergo therapy to reverse what you've done to yourself, and you disagree with that, then your ideals don't actually align with ours and you can hang with the rest of them.

A healthy society that is based in merit, respects the land, respects people over excessive profit. Yet knows the balance. Keeping families together and building communities of neighbors that work together and trust one another. Dedication to the advancement of your people. Truth over lies.
Is this not what you stand for?

You are not mentally fit and therefore untrustworthy.

And after reviewing your 29+ posts.. Why would you turn into a women if your just going to be a unlikable cunt?

We have a thing in this country called the second amendment look into it.

>mfw all these transphobic posts on my Sup Forums

You cut that out, or you'll go home in an ambulance

Yes, and if you met the criteria I personally have no issue with you. But my personal tolerances won't determine the collectives, and if they say your condition is toxic and you must change yourself or leave, then you'll have to make that choice.

Hmm.. Perhaps our views don't actually align and I'm drifting from Anarchism to Libertarian NatSoc.

> Why would you turn into a women if your just going to be a unlikable cunt?
Yes, I'm at my most charming self in a debate on the internet. No doubt.
>You are not mentally fit and therefore untrustworthy.
Ad-hom
>We have a thing in this country called the second amendment look into it.
You reviewed my posts but neglected where I taught a guy to hunt. We all know that bow hunting is how you teach a newbie. Yep. The Second Amendment is for evil cis patriarchal white men. Only police should have guns, so we can be free.

I would tell you to kys but stats say that's probably unnecessary - and they actually worsen after transition.

I mourn what you could have been before the Jews hijacked your brain

As others have pointed out, you objectively suffer from a metal illness. I encourage you to seek real theory (not from liberals), rather than attempting to make poor excuses that you're not.

Someone as you are now would be no help to a nationalist society, and would be used as valid criticism from people holding the opposing view.

So if I do 49% evil things, and 51% good things, its a meme to say i'm objectively evil? This is why ontology is such bullshit. It is impossible to create any objective standard, because people will keep coming at you with, "well what about situation x" until the matter is no longer seen as wrong or bad. This is why there is so much degeneracy in the world, and why the degenerates focus on philosophy that is intrinsically duplicitous.