Little Witch Academia

Reminder that LWA would've been infinitely better if the three girls had been Constanze, Akko, and Amanda rather than Filipino memelord and Finnish slut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXkbnFYqehY#t=21m18s
twitter.com/bokujoukun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pls do not insult my wife Sucy

I missed the Sup Forums threads, could you kind anons bomb me with the pics I missed?

No

NO you are forgetting the CUTEST and MOST IMPORTANT member

this statement is not wrong

The only people that couldn't be removed entirely are Akko and Diana.

>sucy
>Filipino
>not a baboon.

too many dude, i'm just going to say that before these threads i only had 130 pics for this show or so and now i've got +350

want to get absolutely shroomed with constanze and sucy

How would it have been better? Their screentime is hardly different anyway.
If you want to make a significant change, change Diana with someone.

user, that's what the archive is for.

Go there.

From what the finale? well, obviously. But the Core characters will always be pic related.

In any case, I'm happy they adressed more Blue and Green Teams spotlight.

How you holding up Sup Forums?

Reminder the producer said cyclops-"sensei" is just a janitor.

She got confused with different cyclops. There is a cyclops guy among the staff.

I watched every episode in a day. now i'm trying to cope with the void left in my soul

Reminder that no one explained to her that with "Cyclops" we meant the sensei and none of the monsters that work in Luna Nova, so she thought we are talking about those.

How deprived do you have to be to even slightly show interest in Diana? Worst character in the show, only rivaled by the fat fuck

i watched it all last weekend and i'm also trying to cope with a void left in my soul.

Will Sucyfags ever stop being so salty?

Can someone post Yosinari's "secret" pixiv and dA accounts?

Can someone please explain to me the appeal of Croix?
Why do people like her?

Please....

What are you guys working on right now?

Any writefags, drawfags, devfags?

She is your average neet. Pretty relatable

user, we can't just imagedump here.

Trust me, you're better looking in the archived threads.

Her ambition and saltiness is relatable. Also handsome

Reminder that this is the cutest couple.

She's cute in a nerd way. Her finale hairstyle is much better than her previous one.

However, I prefer Chariot as a character 100000000000 better.

>devfags?
What would you even make a game about? I don't think LWA universe is extended enough for a fan made game. I guess you could make cash grab phone games with little witches or something

I just want to breed that Sweaty NEET pussy

I planned on drawing some more butt bullying of barb but not sure of what idea to go with next, maybe some f/a/gs here can throw some shit at the wall

>fat fuck
don't you dare insult chum lee you faggot

I want to stick it in this inspired Finn!

i'm working on taking in all that kofxiv evo moment, goddamn it was delicious
youtube.com/watch?v=hXkbnFYqehY#t=21m18s

There's plenty you can do with the current LWA universe that could work as a game.

This little English bruiser is hankering to beat you the fuck up.

Wat do?

>implying he didn't mean Jasminka

Not him, but this is true.

I'll repeat what I said in the previous thread, though: Yoshinari needs to take some vacations, then later sit down and work calmly in the worldbuilding and lore of the series and then make a show bible

guys help i have an overwhelming desire to be pegged and throatfucked by a man da

Would Broom Relay Croix bite me if I tried to hug her or kiss her?

I think he had a clear idea back when during the OVA era but was forced to throw the book out when they need to re tune the show to appeal to a broader audience.

wasn't her name boris and she was polish

You are misinformed.

The Boris name was a joke.

>re tune the show to appeal to a broader audience.

Even to this day I fail to see why in order to appeal to a broader audience, they had to throw away the atmosphere of the OVA. It had the perfect mix.

Now the TV show almost feels (almost) like a Precure show, which they managed to avoid just because they are Trigger and they had a particular style that prevented it.

I really whis there was a way to let them know that they can get back that feel and not alienate any audience.

Get her shitposting friend to distract her

Does this artist have a pixiv or something?

I want to follow them somehow, know exactly when and where I can pre-order the book from.

Well, that's cool.

Hope they do more. Always liked their stuff, but not so much their taste in pairings previously.

I'm not sure you'll be getting that there

id=25579965

Why not?

>I can pre-order the book from
>Doujin
Man how new are you?

muh kokujin

What is Avery doing with her wand?

Do you not?

Do you guys think Yoshinari's original vision for everything would have been much darker? I don't mean by edgy either, just something that still remained "little witches doing cute things" while also taking itself, the world, and entirety of the lore seriously.
Like a Saturday morning cartoon but with the seriousness of a late night 1 hour drama while having the extensive lore & creativity of LotR.

You can follow their Twitter account as long as you mark your self as "older than 18" in a way she can understand despite being Japanese:
twitter.com/bokujoukun

there's literally nothing wrong with mono

His original idea was literally a dark Saturday morning cartoon, like Invader Zim or Bill and Mandy.

there's a separation between her regular twitter and her r-18 twitter, and the stuff on the pixiv is from the regular twitter

IN CONSTANZE'S LABORATORY

LIVES THE SMARTEST GIRL YOU'VE EVER SEEN

Please lurk for 2 more years before posting, you don't fucking preorder doujins.

Can you just tell me where she posted this? I don't need a link, just the site. I swear I saw this picture early today on my phone in Twitter or Tumblr and I can't remember and it's driving me mad due to my obsessive personality.

>like Invader Zim or Bill and Mandy.

He wanted something creepy cute. So more scenes like when Sucy killed the minotaur gruesomely.

Christ at least post an Sup Forums related image.

this will never not be funny

Ah, alright, thanks very much.

Huh. How odd. What've I been doing the last two or so years on Toranoana and Melon-Books then?

You're being HIGHLY specific there. I've only ever heard and known that his original idea was just to be just darker, never mentioning those shows as example.

Aren't you making up stuff just because we know that he's a westaboo and likes to draw Mandy?

Maybe. That could have been better... LWA kind of fell apart in its second season.

it's on her tumblr

Here, have a free Sup Forums image.

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

No wonder TV feels kinda vanilla.

Why are the Z girls being bullied?

I find a salty, angry, smug NEET douchebag who ruined the best relationship she's ever had by being an autistic shithead very relatable.

>Already following them
Huh.

Well, I guess that makes things easier.

>Aren't you making up stuff just because we know that he's a westaboo and likes to draw Mandy?
His inspiration in this realm mostly comes from a comic, anyway

The only think we can all agree on is that Diana is best girl.

what if chariot actually had a friend that would cast shiny arc with her?

Main girls should have been Amanda, Sucy, and Connie

Yoshi is into bullying. He still liked Z.

I went there but it wasn't there. Am I thinking about the right artist "dashingicecream"? Maybe it's a different one?

Because the Z girls were garbage.

>not liking the broom dancer

Enjoy your perfect woman, I'll take the dark horse.

I wonder if OVA Diana would be jealous if she saw TV Akko and TV Diana share their love for Shiny Chariot with each other, play with the cards, and just talk about her in general.

We would have entered into a better timeline, despite Croix still being salty as fuck.

Also, I find it interesting that Chariot managed to summon ballista herself, despite not properly control it.

And there's a little Hellboy mixed in there too, I'm sure. He fucking loves Hellboy.

The game will have the BG Witches in it right?

I don't know if you know, but I remember her having a NSFW tumblr. Don't ask me the name, I don't remember it

>Hey Imaishi, there's a change I want you to force them to make to the script
>Yeah, Yoko and I were talking and we both agree that there will be no confession scene between Akko and Andrew
>muffled screaming in the background
>Yeah, Akko would never do that!
>Also, I think they should shoot the rod together at the nuke! Wouldn't that be great?
>Awesome! Can't wait for the changes!

show is over and i still have nightmares about being forced to watch more lotte episodes

I like Diana, but nope.

Chariot and Lotte for me.

Hey, I actually liked Lotte's episode.
She was so cute when she was worried about her parents.
Nice digits by the way.

Yup. Their profiles will be there too.

don't you like cookies baked perfectly at the perfect time, user?

I actually don't even think that's the source. I think what I saw was a repost by a JP Diakko since it had a Japanese translation down below.

Fuck, it's not even important and it's fucking me just because I'm obsessive about forgetting stuff.

No, I don't have shit taste.

Fucking dianafags, you will be punished!

>those could have been Diana episodes
Why does Lotte exist?

Someone contact Tattun and tell him that I've bumped up the starter incentive.
20k USD to Trigger and 10k USD into Tattun's pocket.
I know it won't bankroll the entire thing, but with the money I'll begin to put on the line Tattun better break some knees and twist some arms to get that committee into gear and get further LWA media (OVA/Films, second season, etc.) approved.
There's more where this is coming from too.