I heard that Russia, Iran and China are trying to make spanish the universal language...

I heard that Russia, Iran and China are trying to make spanish the universal language, is a good way to gain influence in latin america, europe and in the US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lstDdzedgcE
youtube.com/watch?v=N19sz20EYpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

French is the only universal language, it was always the case and it will always be. Praise Jupiter.

Kys

lol

where did you hear that?

THE WORLD ALREADY HAS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE

YOU'RE ALL SPEAKING IT
>youtube.com/watch?v=lstDdzedgcE

China wants to turn everything into China

>t. irrelevant usa puppets

Russia, Iran and China are nothing but Castillian puppets

Highly suspected bs but if true, it would only be to subvert US influence. Unfortunately for them Spanish is a peasant tongue and completely irrelevant outside of Latin America. At least French has some importance outside of third world shitholes.

French was the language of international diplomacy, aviation, shipping, commerce, science, medicine, and engineering for the entire planet for a good few hundred years. The term 'lingua franca' literally means 'French language' because French was that static and binding language of the world. To give you an idea how quickly English took over as the global lingua franca, in 1948, most European diplomatic corps were entirely Francophone. In 1950, just two years later, they were replaced with Anglophones.

As for the topic, I've never heard of this and it would never happen anyways

French language is gay as fuck
fact.. There is no word for cuck or cuckold in french
They couldnt figure out how to differentiate it from classic "french atributes"

"cocu" you retard

KEK

Curse the cowardly French army, champions of only one thing - defeat
Charles DeGaulle 1941

There there
youtube.com/watch?v=N19sz20EYpw
>youtube.com/watch?v=N19sz20EYpw

American cuck guzzling on french jizz
Le cuck detected

lol so they can build roads that wont be maintained? like chinas doing in africa. Is spanish even still considered a european language?
*always was the case, and always will be. Praise Kek, you cheese eating surrender monkey.

mi amore
sounds so cool :)

lol. Yeah that’ll happen.

> let’s disregard the already existing English standard that is represented by 90%+ of the world GDP, in favor of Spanish because 1) Mexico: relative spic superpower = 2nd world country by 2050, 2) South America & Spain will eventually contribute anything to modern day progress/civilization.

This is hilarious

Checked and true

But what kind of spanish? Latín american or euro? ¿Computadora o ordenador?

It's good to know that the language of the gods is finally receiving the attention that it deserves.

French is a dead language, spoken only by niggers, sandniggers and frogniggers.

>he types in english

Spain, italy and france are literally 2tier african cuntriy niggers and refugees nao,
theres more white brits in spain than rain on the plain
Mexico and "latin" america, theres fuck all latin about you greasy beaners
And we far prefer the portugeese than el spanbastardinos
Favelanigga knows

>Russia, Iran and China are nothing but Castillian puppets
Shhhh don't reveal our power yet hermano

Top kek

Latin america and africa needs to clean up their acts, both have all the elements needed for evolving into great and technologically advanced societies but druglords and warlords destroys both continents.

My tinfoil hat says it's in the interest of the western world to keep them i chaos and turmoil so we can get cheap minerals and stuff and make great fortunes keeping them down.

My regular hat says we will benefit more from aiding them into developing into first world countries.

USA is the second country with more spanish speaking people in the entire world, think about it and in how fast mis hermanos reproduce themselves.

suck my pondicherry