Hybrid nigglets should be burned

This is probably one of the most disgusting thing i've seen in a while, wtf this white whore fucks an ape and creates an abomination, this nigglet should be executed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=48s
youtube.com/watch?v=dYaneeixqbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NIGGERS
AREN'T
BORN
THEY'RE
SHAT

That's how the virus spreads!

la creatura...

I don't see anything wrong with it as long as daddy doesn't run away

Their kid looks like an ape, it's disgusting

How do I hasten the rottening process? It's all going too slow

Unironcly yes. Niglet mongrels should be gassed or just send to Africa or some shithole. Humans should not breed with monkeys. Poor kid. Shame mother is degenarate whore.

jesus, how can white women be mentally ill enough to literally terminate their superior genetics. Its like slapping God in the face

el mutante

The toll will be paid.

>I'm triggered by peoples choices.

This is my first time here. I don't get it?

You're angry about these people? Or is this satire?

That thing is so disgusting...

You know you've fucked up when the baby has a worse-looking face and proportions compared to the nigger dad

The mother is an abomination, the damage she's done is enough to justify killing and raping her filthy dead body, and the nigglet should be executed

So fucking true lol she made the nigglet even worse than both of them

you need to go back ahmed

Ru a real pirate?

You're new in pol so get ready to see many people a lot angrier than I am, and they wouldn't be as nice and sweet as me

you need to go back to africa

Lol Pole alert

Why are you angry? What happened?

I went to Tunisia once on holiday. Hardly Africa, really... I doubt I'll go back anytime soon. I was thinking the Greece this year.

Is a troll

lol muslim alert

lol you seem too soft for this filthy place, actually trying to discuss like a human being, don't expect any sane response only insults and trolling

Imagine being such an empty, vapid cunt that you literally don't care about wasting your genes.
The parents of the blue eyed roastie are who is responsible.
Whites are doomed

Lol fag alert

Hope mom's happy.

Her kid is literally a nigger.

Lol your in Muslim occupied Sweden. Stfu degenerate

At this point Sup Forums had home through too many stages of evolution for me to explain to you what goes on here.
Just assume it's all a simulation

her eyes look worried

jesus fuck that kid looks nothing like her

Nah, she's just a bitch that did it for the sake of being diverse

Are people here joking or what?

The baby girl is adorable!

I got a feeling that OP deliberatly made a post with really beautiful child just to see how you fuckers react.

le monstros

The nigglet looks even worse and uglier than the nigglet's father, which means if they keep ejecting nigglet descendants they will gradually be even worse

Don't opt out your country

What if they still support an ethnostate? It's not their fault that their parents chose to do that out of lust

Fuck you.

Fuck off Kraut

Wtf? if you're not trolling you should consider getting your eyes checked, yes it's "adorable" if you find little deformed apes adorable

You sound evil not righteous.

Hehe. Who cares man. We re all just people

Ok, there.

Why does my country matter?

Now back to my point, when you guys spaz out and claim that clearly adorable girl is an "abomination" do you think that anyone sane will believe your bullshit?

kek you're in Muslim occupied Germany. Stfu degenerate

Ahh so you are a pirate. Nice.

What kind of political ideology does a pirate have?

Would love to see your childhood picture, or current one for that matter:)

You know this girl is and will grow up to be far better looking than you or any woman you ever dated.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=48s

look at this docu and come back after

No matter what country you're from the number one cause for fighting here is countries,

Sane? she looks like a filthy deformed ape, not even the apes would embrace her in the zoo

That's where you're wrong fag. I'm using a proxy you dumb bitch. Hope you get thrown off a building Muslim lover.

I really despise parents who pierce their little kids ears.

I'd rape her dead body but i'm afraid i'd come in contact with the aids the nigger gave her.

proxy arent allowed on Sup Forums you faggot single digit IQ plebbitor liar

She'll become an ugly ape looking filth

agreed lets not stop there, add in white and spics.. ughs.

>a beautiful nigga and a hot blond produce a fugly gremlin
How?

If you've nothing to lose and don't mind getting near the nigglet's father semen and don't care about aids go for it, and if you do just tear her filthy cunt apart

No matter how many times you call her a deformed ape, literally nobody believes your lies.

Not even you yourself.

You know fully well that she will grow up to be a gorgeous woman, one that you would find attractive.

kill yourself niggerlover

la creatura...

>this monstruosity is supposed to be attractive

Nahh, I prefer to enjoy life:)

So since you are my fellow countryman, why are you pretending to be bothered by blacks?

There are total of 100-some black Croatians?

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE APE

Don't know about the future but right now she could be thrown into a working blender and she'll look about the same

>black
>Croatian
go back to apefrica

If slavmutts want to fuck niggerslavs, let them. More ignorant citizens to do manual labor

Genetics, Mujo. You obviously love niggers because you're one yourself. Take a listen to this masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYaneeixqbs

Shit that bitch you have should be milked to death, grab her little milk bags and squeeze them till she gets flat

Look inside yourself, serbanon. You know the gremlin comes from slav blood, it doesn't look good mixed with nigger.