Europe will be ours soon Inshallah

Turk in Romania, I am disgusted by you wh*te dogs. You're so weak and effeminate, you lost countless wars to us and let us invade Europe (we're 20 million turks in Europe now) and we'll soon overtake every country. Better learn to accept your masters before you get killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2018/02/germany-34-refugees-import-130-family-members-and-second-wives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol that poor people flag ...
You probably eat rats

>romania
>white

>be turk
>get cucked by kurds so hard that now has to hide in Romania

>be t*rk cuck
>go to romania to kill whitoids
>get robbed and raped by gypsies

How is life in romania as a turk?
Do you get to fuck white girls? Do you get discriminated often?

>be russian
>cant fly a plane without getting shot
>cant stop his friend get invaded by turks
>mfw sweden calls u non white
kek
ur people eat rats and dogs

>white girls
>in Romania

this t*rk is probably the whitest person in the whole country

>be turk
>can't conquer Afrin canton for a month now
>gets ass-raped by the Kurds with no heavy weapons each day
>hurr durr Europe is next Bismillah Inshallah

This is worse than mutt. Turkish 30% face when?

>be LARPing bozgor wh*Te

Romania is BLACK

lmao, the people here look so brown, i feel white indeed
im faggot so i dont date girls, but romanian boys love turkish boys, they make me roleplay being an ottoman conqueror and shit

>Turk in Romania
I hope you run into a true Vlad soon. Your last post will be your best post.

you just want to be black Romulus

forgot pic

Scrubbing for welfare and having people look at you like you're a poor retarded animal isn't exactly the same as conquest... as for Romanians, they look anywhere between Scandinavian and Italian, only a subhuman would say they aren't white.

>Romanian turk who is also a fag

Go kys larper

>you lost countless wars to us
Hasn't my country killed millions of you muds in the last decade and a half or so?

We don't even bother to keep an accurate count of how many of you we've killed, that's how little we value your lives

Show your flag cunt. I bet you're too yellow to do it.

Holy shit that image gave me cancer. Gay cancer. Of the ass.

Respect to you my Turkish brother. Inshallah we will conquer these filthy wh*Te kuffar. Mashallah, the filthy, stinking kuffar are being outbred by pious Muslims.

A lot of migration data in Germany is kept silent, but sometimes stories do reach the surface.

Figures from northern Germany say 34 refugees brought 130 family members to Germany. That’s almost four times the number of people who applied.

According to German law, those affected have to bare the costs for the entry themselves. But as soon as they are in Germany, the state (the taxpayer) will pay the costs.

In another region something similar happened. In a case from the district of Pinneberg, a Syrian man moved to Germany with his four children and his first wife.

Later he brought four more children and he now received permission to bring his second wife as well. He received permission for the family reunification because “children can’t live without their mother in a foreign country”.

Sources say this is already the second case of polygamy among Syrian refugees in the district of Pinneberg. In Syria, a man may marry up to four women.

While the war in Syria is coming to an end, there are still no concrete plans to return refugees. Meanwhile family reunification will continue and will be paid for by the German taxpayer.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/02/germany-34-refugees-import-130-family-members-and-second-wives/

>You picked the wrong house full.

You're not a roach they know this is not the place for them.
No handouts here
No tolerance for Islam

>We will ruin Europe soon with our presence.

Not really something to brag about.

Subhuman wh*Tes soon we will conquer you for ALLAH wills it

>turk in romania
Did they forget to take you down?

There’s very little difference btw the old kingdom part of our country and ehatever shithole you crawled out of so sure, feel right at home