Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

I want to protect this single mom and her daughter (male)!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/xf73c6g9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I didn't expect that.
I bet it must be Gabriel's fault.

It's probably Azazel's fault too. He filled Mugaro's head with stupid edgy hero ideas.

I did not expect VS to become more of a trainwreck but these mad men at MAPPA really did this and made El an edgelord.

They can't keep getting away with this.

Azazel is the sexie-

Hopefully Charioce-chan perseveres in the end.
/HUMANKIND/

Shit taste and a faggot. Who'd of thought ey?

He looked better in Genesis.

It's not really that much of a surprise when you think about what El's been through.

>be like 6 or something
>get hunted and separated from your mom
>mutilated and sold as a slave
>saved by an edgy human killing demon
>spend your days watching barbaric arena death fights
>help Azazel on his nightly murder sprees
>meet a retarded dragon that makes you crossdress
>get kidnapped by angels, who want to use you as a secret weapon against the dickhead who is responsible for all your suffering
>nearly succeed at pushing the guy's shit in, but get foiled at the last moment because of Gabu's shit planning

I mean, shit, I'd be pretty fucked up myself under the circumstances.

Nah.

Why lucifer is hot shit in bahamut? From lore perspective

All angels are hot shit. Lucifer is a fallen angel. Therefore Lucifer is hot shit.

>trainwreck

Stop trying to make this happen.

It's already happening. Shit's getting more absurd with every episode.

He stole all the books of the other races and has no intention of giving them back.

Her hiding behind the leaves because of the giant spider was just so cute! JEANNU deserves some happiness!

I don't think anyone will disagree that Jeanne is best girl now.
Nina was cool for a while, but she really works better as a side character. Jeanne is the one I'm emotionally invested in here.

>green knights are undead running on pure willpower to stay alive
>Charioce literally did nothing wrong and will save everyone in the end
Who here /HUMANKIND/?
>inb4 salty angelcucks and demoncucks

I really want Lucifer to fuck me. He's hot.

I'm with you, brothef

that's pretty mean tho
also why didn't God's God btfo bahamut?

I want to ........... Jeanne D'arcku and her daughter

this sounds pretty fucking stupid
why'd they be outside demon or god powers if they're just undead
no, they're sacrificing their life or something to gain power beyond their means

>best girl
That would be Rita

>the amplifying power makes their bodies die
>have to keep them from falling apart by sheer willpower
I doubt it's a sacrifice, more like only human bodies can handle that sort of pressure, and it requires a shit ton of willpower to keep it together. Angels and demons just get instantly btfo because they can't handle this magic directed at them, because of their weaker willpower/bodies

I want this Mugaro back

Me too ;_;

but arent humans the niggers of this universe?
>get gibs from gods
>gods shelter you from literal hell
>decide to kill gods because they wouldn't give you enough gibs

also why the "God" of gods doesn't do anything? They worship something like one light or w/e

He loves Azazel though, he didn't have it THAT bad.

I WANT TO BULLY MEGANE ANGEL

>get gibs from gods
They offer their protection in return for being worshipped and subjection of humanity. It's an agreement, not charity.

What's her endgame?

This little shit, everyone was in danger during Bahamut awakening and your puny barrier wouldn't be able to stop its rage. Gods did not sacrifice themselves for humans, it was a battle of survival for everyone.

They are the ones to get shit done though. Favaro was the one to actually stop Bahamut, not the gods' chosen Jeannu. In terms op power, it's only the matter of magic, both demons and angels ain't shit when cut off from the their magic and get easily btfo by normal human soldiers. The problem was that neither demons nor angels were willing to share the strong magic with humanity. A problem solved by Cherioce.

>decide to kill gods because they wouldn't give you enough gibs
TBF their "gib" was buffing Jeannu and giving her a magic spear, which is essentially fuckall, because a single person can't be everywhere. Could've given humans some magitech or holy magic. Instead they gave them a warrior woman. That ended well.

harem of shota dicks

She's going to sell out El and Jeanne to Charioce so he doesn't kill her.

>monsters kill your people for countless generations
>take power from your protectors so you can kill the monsters
>your protectors demand the power back
>you say no
>they come in force and you drive them back
What part of this sounds like nigger behavior or even irrational?

why doesn't azazel glimmer, isnt he a fallen angel too, like lucifer?

I don't understand her motives. She already knows Dromos>El's power and yet here she is still wanting to use El by using Jeanne to get his shit together? Could it be she's trying to provoke Charioce to incite the end of the world as a roundabout way to get Lucifer's ass off those books.

Because Lucifer never renounced his divinity, that's why his wings are still white. Azazel wanted to impress him and relinquished his godly status which turned his wings black and blood purple. Lucifer seeing this just went "yeah sure, whatever bro".

is there any place I can read about the lore, the bahamut wikis are only about anime and the cards dont really have much lore on them

I just took it out from my ass. The second part at least.

What happened to that guy who always argued he was a girl?

Endgame right here, brothers.

if angel + human can produce super angel, why don't angel just abduct humans and start baby angel farms?

Gabriel really is the worst kind of cunt.

I am enjoying her character a lot more now compared to genesis.

Well, we barely had time to get to know her in Genesis.

Thanks a lot Jeanne!

Harem of black cocks, more like.

I want to help the angels replenish their numbers.

I really don't understand what Nina was on about here.
Was she trying to make up a better reason for her to be there than just to help Jeanne?
Does she actually have maternal feelings for El?
Is she testing the waters on whether Jeanne would marry her?

TWO MOMS?!

This is probably the most boring episode so far, holy shit.

Don't be too harsh on her. She just wants the best for the world and is having a rough time dealing with a genocidal tyrant bent in using dangerous powers he can't control.

i want to fuck flatiel

Gods God is Bahamut

Hello, Anonymous.
I just wanna say that Chrioce did nothing wrong.

Have a nice day.

Perhaps she wants Cheerios to burn himself out fighting El.

She's an idiot user

Yuri Plisetsky is in this anime too I see.

It's a clear cut case of mommy issues

>realizes Kaisar can't see her as a woman because loli body
>Kaisar visits her workshop only to find her naked and putting the finishing stitches on her adult body
Jk, they're just going to kill her off because that's convenient.

poll yesterday. strawpoll.com/xf73c6g9

seems like Sup Forums is split regarding Nina's quality as an MC.

No

the episode where they arrive at the dragon village was worse imo.

If "subjection" means putting your hands together and saying a hail mary or two then it sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

>take power from your protectors by murdering them
>they don't retaliate immediately but just ask for it back
>you say no
>they retaliate
>you murder more of them

Yeah, they're niggers.

What the fuck, males don't have hips like that.

>ywn have two moms
i never knew i wanted this until now

>Smug Demons thinking they could prey on humanity forever get annihilated and enslaved
>Gods thinking they're fine and can always raze them to the ground if they try something funny
>Chario gets ahead of them and steals the ancient technology
>Gods after the humans started acquiring more power decided it was time to teach a lesson to their cattle and thin their numbers a little, absolutely sure of their victory having jebus with them drowning in smugness only to get btfo on levels never seen before.
Why is Chario so competent? He keeps overcoming these impossible trials. Can he really do it?

>Cheerios is probably the one holding off some kind of apocalypse through sheer willpower and mastering machinery not even the pretend-gods know how they work
>all the gods and devils bawwwing about how humans are shit

Cheerios is uniting all the races under his giant machine-god fist because he knows some shit. Nina's body which is attracted to men like her daddy, who saved the village, unconsciously knows Cheerios is shielding the world from some reset-tier shit that happens when Bahamut wakes up.

Hopefully she ends up with Favaro

>Kaisar falls for her adult body
>she tells him he can fuck off because he only fell in love with her because of her body
>returns to her loli body

Too bad he's going to be dead soon, as his body can't handle his own device.

What good are protectors if they don't protect shit?

True, but his life with Azazel was still mired in injustice and violence. He did the best he could under the circumstances.
Hell, I still think El is a good kid, but these last few years have been fucking with his head. How could they not?

Jeanne is such a good friend. You better not ruin her life with your shit taste in men, Nina. I swear to Zeus!

He'll hold out long enough for Nina to redeem him somehow.

Who knocked up Jeanne? One if those black gods?

Why is he so perfect?

No, I mean human king covering before them in S1 and the fact that it was unthinkable for the nobles to take the throne without the Heaven's approval until Charioce did this.

It's not that Charioce is competent, he never really had any challenge to begin with. All his enemies are iq 89.

Kaisar genes and Rita upbringing

How the fuck does it walk!?
Did Rita transplant the legs of a gnome to Kaisar's severed hand?

I got massive boner when I saw this.

The kid wouldn't be a snow white blonde if that were the case, unfortunately.

Kaisar wouldn't fall for someone just because of their body. It'd just be the requirement for something to take root.
Expecting him to take her seriously when she looks like a grade schooler is fucking perverse.

You can't redeem a total turd.

Aren't you dead Michael?

Yet he's impregnating bitches from beyond the grave.

>not maining gabriel
Shit taste.

I want to do unholy things with this angel.

Well, she gets to be the top god if all the real gods die in battle.

Is there a clear demarcation between gods and angels in RoB? You'd think the gods would be walking around the city of the gods but you seem to be suggesting everyone we've seen is just an angel.

It seems to be mainly based on whether they have wings or not.

How could Lucifer abandon thiss booty?

Why doesn't he just let someone else use it?