Is this helping leftist to brainwash normies? Or is it just a trend which will end after 5-10 years?

Is this helping leftist to brainwash normies? Or is it just a trend which will end after 5-10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/danielvavra/status/959954427103907840
ign.com/articles/2018/02/08/the-witcher-15-actors-who-could-play-geralt-in-the-netflix-series
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m convinced it’s a trend that future generations won’t stop laughing at, like 70s haircuts or the useless of the boomers in the 60s

Hol up..
A video game is going to be made into a Netflix series and they want to cast everyone as niggers?
First off how big is the video game to TV market? Second what makes Netflix think this tiny demographic wants to look at niggers?
This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen.

I hoe so. Check this cast though.

90's tokening was a joke by the early 2000's. the current WE casting wave might break even sooner

But they want it. Look at this.

were already laughing at it now so odds are pretty good

Based Viggo and Mads would be great but they are both getting old.
Doesn't Mads have a brother?

>Second what makes Netflix think this tiny demographic wants to look at niggers?

This "white normies dont like niggers" meme needs to die. White normies love niggers. They watch niggerball all day. They watch niggers on TV. They go the movies and watch movies filled with niggers. They force fed SJW crap on their kids. Black Panther will probably break ticket sale records. The vast majority of a population will follow whatever trend is happening, they will only change when the tide is truly changing to a different direction. We havent hit the bottom yet, there is still a deeper darkness to get to first.

hey ruski, i think you got the wrong door. leather club is two doors down

it's a trend that will make people cringe when they look back on it in a few decades because of how tryhard it is.

Did IGN really post a Sup Forums meme mocking race swapping?

I've had all three games forever but never played 2 or 3 or finished 1.

Maybe I should finally give them an honest go.

but the game has niggers in it

>White normies love niggers.
Only the ones who don't actually have to deal/live with them. Things, especially in Europe, will begin to change once the invasion starts to reach critical levels.
TFW you realise for the first time how lucky your people are to live on an island.

It won't look like Geralt, and then nobody will care.

>Only the ones who don't actually have to deal/live with them

Even whites in the south east that live in nigger communities will consume SJW trash. Even though they might not like niggers, they will still go bring all their kids to see Black Panther, they will still watch basketball religiously, etc... They don't really have an understanding of community or race, they are loyal to dopamine rushes, that is it.

He don't look sub-Saharan

Its an indian or some sand kind creature. Not a niggo.

i understand , even in the game they dont act like niggers , but do they want an actual nigger who acts like a nigger

Patience, Dagobro.
Patience.

Elba has NEVER been in a successful movie

>future generations won’t stop laughing at

>future generations won't stop

>future generations

user...

It’s not brainwashing anyone. They are trying to brainwash normies but it’s so obvious that are try too hard. It mostly just pisses people off and makes them more rightwing.

SHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UP
DONT GIVE UP YOU BONG!

i just wanna watch lil Ciri get a gangbang.

This.

>Idris elba as yennefer

fucking make it HAPPEN

poor ciri
she has gone through some much
dead family
wars
being some shitty witcher
some faggot chasing her through space
and now this

How much time do we have until new hero comes?

Isn't the Witcher actually a liberal game anyway and the racism in the game displayed by Dwarfs and Elves is meant to be dystopian?

she'd enjoy it you know.
that's what she's been craving since Bonhart.

Idris Elba is: The Nigger - The Nigger of Niggeriera™

Guarentee the owners of the franchise arent going to allow that they are some of the most based people

This is what's making them lose.

Vavra cucked out already, stop posting this please.

>Vavra cucked out already, stop posting this please.

Did I miss something? How so?

Said his game was multi-cultural and he has Jewish roots himself, said he was sorry about his comments during gamergate and he didn't know about Varg, just like the music. And so on.

Sauce or it didn't happen, Ahmed.

Youre thinking of something else, Witcher 3 is white and based

kek
but shouldnt it be niggerenberg

it plays both sides really
yes there is racism in there against elves and dwarves but they also show that they can act like nogs i.e. scoia'tael

mobile.twitter.com/danielvavra/status/959954427103907840

The Cook is a good fit lamo

Isn't the lore more about Geralt being really pale with the white hair because genetic mutation or something?

>Provides proof of least extreme of the claims he made
Also, I'm pretty sure that tweet means 'there are people representing actual European cultures of the time in the game' rather than 'WE WUZ BOHEMIANS N SHEIT'.

>n-n-no, n-not m-my based Cz*ch!
Le Ahmed

it did happen i saw another user posting it
but he didnt said that he will add miditerranean or other dark skinned npc unless we are talking about merchants, it would make sense to jews in there since it is historicly accurate in medieval poland

Also I think Mel Gibson should be the witcher.

this

sure looks subhuman though

WE

As much as it would kill me for them to make Geralt a god damn nigger we need to be honest, and witcher show has no future anyways casue its gonna be on some lame shit like HBO.

I'd be okay with this. he already has the white hair and beard, too

>suitable father
fake and gay

Interesting how even in their full-blown black supremacist fantasy mode, they depict themselves with the eyes of distant racial phenotype

It's a tanned sandnigger

fucking this

It's a trend. The pendulum tends to keep swinging back and forth.

>"Witcher is a video game series!"
>"Do normies even want to look at blacks?!"
>doesn't know about the Witcher books

Apparently not, you fucking normie.

no way I'm watching Grealt being played as some discount nigger
fuck that man, what the fuck is wrong with you americans

well there's a reason he's called the "White Wolf" tho

All because Idris wore his hair like that for the Thor/Hulk movie. That's silly.

idris elba would be cool but not as geralt

28 weeks later and pacific rim

>THEY ALL BE LININ' UYUP FOR THA BLAYUCK MEN BOI.
>No evidence
>Burden of proof fallacy.
Bye.

>Dropped.

Shit happens when you drink poison. The books explain better

thanks for the link

>ign.com/articles/2018/02/08/the-witcher-15-actors-who-could-play-geralt-in-the-netflix-series

What the fuck? I would vote for praljak.

Football (negro handegg) is a religion in the southeast US

They’re all great, user, especially 3.
If they cast a black Geralt, literally no one will care and this show will tank. It’s already close enough to Game of Thrones that if the producers don’t do this shit right, people will just watch that anyway.

And this series is modeled after fucking 13th-century Poland anyway, who do these libs think they’re kidding?

I expected worse, only two nogs on the list

>Lets make a movie based off of a video game, there is no way this could be a major flop

not very strong bait

>nigger Geralt

Netflix offices in Poland would literally burn

kek

MGTOW faggot knows about video games. Wow I'm shocked

I'm a Pirate, sir.

I quit trading IGN years ago. Have they really gotten this cucked since then?

people already made a witcher movie called 'the hexer'. it was a flop

I'll probably start with 1 again and actually finish it. I really enjoyed it just didn't have time.

No you are MGTOW who plays (((vidya))) all day

This. Polish cinemas showing the Witcher movie with nigger geralt would be bulldozed up

Yeah, I'm on my second playthrough of witcher3 on the new game+ mode. I don't care if there are some minor side characters of other races if they are portrayed as being from a different region but not in the main cast.

Even if it doesn't matter to the character race is still relevant to world building and tone. These fucking SJWs think you can just plug and play with any element in a story and it will be fine when all of it has to be gotten right.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
Can someone explain to me what the fuck is happening here?

It cannot be mistaken, this is the writing of a new history. In order to destroy a society, you must remove them from their roots. This is the writing of a new history. New legends, new heroes, new ideals. This is the leftist theory in action.