Who true patrician here?

>tall
excellent
>flat
ruined

can we all agree?

Yes. Boyish girls are disgusting.

>huge tits
user, hers are among the smallest ones in that series.

>no one likes pettanko
Are you on an acid trip?

user I would like you to keep making flat threads, but stop lying when you do.

Tall and slender is the perfect combination.

Huh?

Tall+flat chested=Man

We've had this same thread with the same image over and over, but he keeps pretending he's the only one who likes it.

>men are his first thought
Get out, homosexual. Your kind is not allowed on this board.

Bigger than Ram

Go drown in cow tits.

>Tall
>Flat chested
So men basically?
That's gay dyde

It's reactions like yours that give these girls the complexes that make them so cute.

LITERALLY PERFECT.

Not that much.

She's cute. Maybe I should get around to watching this.

don't do that, it would be a mistake, I picked it up for that same reason and I regret doing it even though I dropped it after one episode and a half, it's so bad it hurts

Used goods.

>short
>flat
>wide hips
Best combo

Flat is better in literally every way.

being tall is boyish

I like these.

same

boy
boy
boy
boys
boy
boy
boy

Liz is only 150cm-ish minus the horns and high heels. That's not tall.

Fag

Wow she's almost twice as tall as me.

OP's pic related has wide hips you fucking faggot.

154. She gives off the illusion that she's tall though because of that delicious chest and the vertical lines on her skirt.

centimeters, not inches you fucking mook

But that's what I meant.

you're not two and a half feet tall

I do.

But hardly any anime girls are tall so I just get excited when it's a non-loli with a flat chest.

How do you know?

because manlytears is currently indisposed and nobody else is that short

>this thread
Gentleman.

Heard Grancrest is getting a anime.

What's the context about her being used goods?

It is

your mom is used goods

Fuck off with your shit taste.

Like one volume so far.
Nice, I like it so far even if it's really simple and basic.

Hey man that's rude

even though I know this is a girl, she looks like a fucking trap, fucking boku no pico characters have more tits than her.

Cute

Tall, flat-chested, tomboys.

Are they just men without benises? Why are they so cute?

Men usually don't have the best and most under appreciated aspect of a woman's body, a nice gap between their legs.

I was going to say that it's in their hips, soft belly, and delicate facial features. I would think men have a substantial thigh gap more often than women.

>I would think men have a substantial thigh gap more often than women.
I'm pretty sure female bone structure generally has further apart legs to help with childbirth, if a woman doesn't have a gap it's because she has disgusting fat thighs.

Why is Mokou so perfect?

>disgusting fat thighs.
>disgusting
Now I definitely disagree with you, but that's okay, because tall flat-chested girls are still the greatest.

None of these girls are tall you liars

Girls are only good for their slender points. But to each their own.

"Tall" is pretty relative, but the vast majority of flat-chested girls are either lolis or loli-sized. It doesn't help that exceptionally tall girls by themselves are already a niche.

flat is the thinking man fetish

Here

It's funny how you never see girls say they want men who are short and with tits

>Literal perfection.

Why must the best things in life elude us so?

Spoken like someone who's never had the misfortune of being exposed to tumblr SJWs.

I guess the magic is that you never have to see these girls at any less than their very best. The wonder of the female body seems to really shine in illustration, when their most appealing features are emphasized and vice versa.
Of course, a healthy amount of female vulnerability helps to make you want nothing more than to just hold them close and tight and never let go.

It's a little hard to put into words, but perfection can only really exist in 2D form. Although who knows what the future holds.

Being flat chested is fine if they have nice legs, thighs, and an amazing ass.

Fucking Sup Forums

>flat chested
>tall
>tomboy
>flat ass
>short hair
Anime needs to make more of these girls because they are perfect

That's like not true

>tomboy is a body type

>>>>>>>flat ass

>not tall and megamilk

Yes please

>tall
>flat chest
user, I think you might be homosexual.

Because she's both cool and cute at the same time.

you sick fuck i fucking hope that you fucking burn in the fucking HELL

Perfect

Also
>muscular
>husky voice
>inexplicable crouch bulge

Yes, we need more of these girls

Funny. Haven't heard that joke before, especially not at least five times in this very thread.

That's a cute looking boy.

What the fuck is a "husky voice"? You do realize that husky is a euphemism for fat, right?

>cute
More like bloody handsome.

Google it, ESL-kun

Who's joking?

>being a literal homosexual

If a child asks, "Do bananas grow on trees?" it's a sign of curiosity.

If a teenager asks, "Do bananas grow on trees?" it's a sign they may be rather slow or sheltered.

If an adult asks, "Do bananas grow on trees?" they are probably at least mildly retarded.

Looks like a crack slut

Nobody says husky in real life, jumbonerd.

>not recognizing an ESL

The importance of art, or '2D', is that it is physical manifestation of what we idealize. By reflecting on what we are drawn to we learn more about ourselves. They give us something inspiring and moving which speaks to our core.
What we find in the real world will always pale in comparison to it's '2D' counterpart.

Do tomboys exist in 3D in the same capacity that they do in 2D? No, I'd say they don't. But ultimately it doesn't matter, for it is the idea of the tomboy which we strive for and are drawn to, and that alone is worthwhile.

yes they do, how else do i describe my dog

Tomboys are literally inspirational.

Sheltered teenager then. I see, I see.

I'm going to put a curse on you, sheltered teenager.

From today forward, you will start noticing people using the word "husky" to refer to a deep voice. Not constantly, but with enough frequency to annoy you and remind you that you made a fool of yourself on an anonymous imageboard.

have mercy, he's just a boy

This is patrician taste.

for real this is gonna make him go turbo autism screech, hurt his vocal cords, and then get told he has a husky voice for the rest of his life

kek