Why do you still have Facebook?

Why do you still have Facebook?
You know they helped rig the election, right?

Virtue signaling when you’re really hiding from being served papers by all the roasting you gave STDs to. A new low even for leafs.

Wasn't Twitter even worse for "muh Russian bots"?

He says, on twitter, which basically did the same thing...

Yes, much worse.

>I'm dumping my computer and deleting my bank account because they profited from our elections and they're still not doing enough to stop it.

Fuck man, not Truman.
I thought he was atleast semi 'woke' when i saw him posing with David Icke, although Icke is a retard it does encourage critically analyzing the information spewed by corporations.

Could this be some form of slander?

Which STD is eating his brain?

>election was rigged
prove it. no evidence of any votes being changed electronically.
>i don't like how information was distributed to the public!
literally kys.

What's exactly "not woke" about hating FB? Every single faggot on this website detests kikebook.

Is Carrey a MKUltra product or something? What a weird faggot. After ditching this Jew Hollywood poison, all these celebs feel like evil aliens from another dimension to me. Their sinister nature is proven by the fact that they constantly take random drugs and are now dying from overdose all the time.

thinking "muh Russia" is not fucking "woke"

Muh Russia is about the most bluepilled fucking shit

he's talking about the myriad bullshit clickbait articles that were being shares by both the left and right

but the conclusion of "Ruggian Enderberence" is fuggin redarded :DDD

>it’s a Truman thinks his decisions matter episode

It used to be funny when he talked out of his ass.

Its funny here we hide our faces and social status and tell each other what we really think but on facebook we project face and status but hide what we really think.

I fucking love watching washed up celebrities go batshit insane after they've lost their relevance.

>still have
I've literally never used it.

lel no deleted it in 2013

Nother fading memory tries 4 a come back.

Jim is known to be mentally ill.

May as well support this movement to topple and destroy (((facebook)))

I think he's just severely depressed. It's hard to watch him give an interview because he never stops acting.

where else am I gonna snoop around happening facebook profiles?

wtf i love kikebook now!

Wow what an astute observation billy

Goes from jokes where he talks out of his to actually talking out of his ass..... There's a joke somewhere in that.

i know
that's the point
clickbait doesn't equal election rigging

>tfw the world starts watching Jim Carrey like his life is a television show
Sometimes I forget why I love the clown world timeline

>Why do you still have Facebook?
Is that a rhetorical question? I never had MySpace.

oy vey

I haven't had a Facebook in A year. It's actually pretty nice, I still use Fb messenger though.

That's allegedly true; Russians spent a grand total of ~$0.60 (IIRC, definitely

Haven't had facebook since 2012.

>libbies are tearing down jew media
Best timeline lads

meanswhile facebook gave favorable treatment to pro hillary ads and advertisements

liberals are a joke

Why would people listen to this mentally ill liberal cunt?

How does a man taking conscience-transcending substances that make 99% of it's users want to eliminate all degeneracy from their lives come to this point?

All cucked losers and drug takers will become "depressed". It's not a disease but a state of mind when someone falls out of the harmony of nature and fails to fulfill their biological duty, such as finding a mate and creating children.

>rigged
It isn't "rigging" just because the average American is a moron that doesn't understand that some things on the internet aren't true.

>literally censors anything even remotely conservative if it has something to do with gender or race

>"lets boycott them for not being far enough on our side"

lel

What are you even going on about?

Made a nice 20k off of the stock, Dumped it at $130/share, wanted to get out around the time the streamed torture out of fear that blunder would cause share value to plummet.

so i can use tinder and psychopathically fuck girl after girl after girl in the large city I live in

i have to talk to people somehow you know

He's probably so woke that he knows to hide his power level. I say similar shit on Twitter and used to kinda do it on FB too. "I am one of you guys, listen to me!"

the fucking Jews do it all the time with fake Twitter accounts

"Fellow White People" is a dead giveaway that the person posting is not fucking white

carrey didn't tell his gf he was made up of mostly STDs and she killed herself

I deleted my facebook last year
It was a good choice. The less social media shit I have, the better