MICRO DICK DONNY BTFO

vanityfair.com/style/2018/02/marla-maples-said-she-did-not-say-donald-trump-was-best-sex-she-ever-had

eat a dick

>mad that daddy trump can't fuck
that's gay friendo

Turbo kike

So what? Is this really a talking point worth niggering about?

His junk takes up a lot of space in his pants. You can see the outline in lots of pics. Just sayin.

trumpflakes on suicide watch

Same leaf posting this same picture in anti trump threads... everyday... what... a... complete... faggot!!!!!!!!

>“I never said that, someone else said that," Maples said. "[But] is it true? I’m not going to talk about that. The truth will come out.

a big nothingburger

Realize, of course, regardless of his penis size, 4 cranes will be needed to move his balls into the Smithsonian.

Are you offended? Is you little Kek-Right ego bruised because we said your great leader has a small dick?

I'm sorry. Maybe you can make yourself feel better by sticking a baby carrot up you ass and pretending it's the Don

>God Emperor is 6'2
>body ratio guarantees at least a 6" weenie
Not micro, bud.

>6 inches
>not micro
m8..

Where's that gif from?

>picture unrelated

>Mexicans
>saying anyone else has a micro penis
I've fucked so many micro cocked Mexican faggots, I talk from experience. Ya'll got nice round little asses though.

She's still hot, would fugg.

>bitter ex wife bashes ex husband who traded her in for a newer model

Whoa amazing

Lol

Christ you’re a fucking loser lmao

Literally one of the smallest dicks officially recorded by science. Check the leaked POTUS medical report.

He could sodomize a mouse without it noticing.

Yep, hes part of the lefties who even lefties hate so hes stuck here with us.

Animal sodomy, the left's newest projection kek.

Please keep going with the tiny dick thing. I cannot see any conceivable reason how this won't backfire on Democrats. Its 69D chess brilliant

Says the faggot that thitks about dicks all the time.

t. triggered libfaggot

What a surprise, ITS THE LEAFAGGOT THAT LOVES THE BBC

Que wey, tu tienes un vergatoza!!???
Yo soy MAS sangre Indio (60%) Y mi verga ya mero es 7 pulgadas. No SE por que? Yo so chaparro tambien (5'7). Sabes lo que me da chiste? Que los weyes aqui son virgen. Yo ya tenedo 4 novias ya a la edad de 17 años. Ya soy 23 con dos hijos.

Orale.
t.un mecanico en la estado de Kentucky

>tfw you literally have to pay an editor at a newspaper a gorillion dollaryoos to print pic related THE NIGHT AFTER YOU FUCKED HER

It’s funny how everyone hates the US now because of Trump yet Canada is universally loved because Trudeau is regarded as a rockstar on the world stage. What a time to be a leaf

Not always.

Most of Trumptards also have micro penises lol

>cockriding trump this hard
you gay jose

The other one I love about Drumpfkini's mental gymnastics is the fact the he was CHEATING on Ivanka and has been UNFAITHFUL to all his wives...
So not only is he a serial philanderer but he can't even stay faithful to one person...

Virtuous /pol-is-1-person would rail against this if it were anyone else...

It was Ivana who said he had a massive penis.

He wanted to take the quotes off of "singer"