It's literally not okay to be white

townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisreeves/2018/02/08/pelosi-proud-that-grandson-wishes-he-wasnt-white-n2446280

>Regarding her six year old grandson hating himself for being white, Pelosi described it as "so beautiful."
I guess they're dropping the little subtlety they had left and going all out now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQl9qYH83pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this woman is so funny
youtube.com/watch?v=IQl9qYH83pA

How can liberals not see through that phony story is beyond me. Look at where she lives!! Are we to believe she lives anywhere near anyone who isn't white?

Bump

kys

I carry that burden with no complaints.

imagine being so racist that you brainwash your grandson into self hate for being who he is

It's like these people actually want a race war.

They do, and they'll regret it instantly.

yeah it's shocking to see
basically
>you are an abomination kys
and that comes from your fucking grand mother, imagine being this fucked

this woman is pure evil

>So beautiful. So beautiful. The beauty is in the mix. The face of the future for our country is all-American. And that has many versions.

I bet shit like this here would actually qualify the notorious barnevernet to pay them all a visit, to see if the kids was in healthy environments and ultimately take them away if they were found to be bad or hostile.

>your fucking grand mother...

>REP. PELOSI: I'm reminded of my own grandson. He’s, um, Irish, English, whatever, whatever, and Italian-American. He is a mix. But he looks more like the other side of the family, shall we say? And he is, he’s, um -- and when he had his, um, sixth -- fifth birthday -- sixth birthday, he had a very close friend whose name is Antonio, who’s from Guatemala, and he has beautiful tan skin and beautiful brown eyes and the rest.

>And, um, this was such a proud day for me, because when my grandson blew out the candles on his cake, they said: Did you make a wish?

>And he [Antonio] said: Yes, I made a wish.

>And he said: Well what is your wish?

>He [Antonio] said: I wish I had brown skin and brown eyes like Antonio.

>So beautiful. So beautiful. The beauty is in the mix. The face of the future for our country is all-American, and that has many versions.

Mutt slaves is all this evil bitch wants. No identy because such a mixed mutt? Here, have our pre packaged marxist identity. Follow the kardashian whores on twitter for inspiration also.

This is so awesome. I wanted to send Hilldog a thank-you note when she said she wanted to raise taxes on the middle class . . . but Nancy deserves some flowers for this.

Trump landslide 2020.

Its not racism user, its pure fucking evil

Good job falling for the hegelian dialetic user.

Embrace your fate American.

so whats the answer to all this nonsense?

Educate and fix the Black community so they align with whites on immigration and kick out all the fucking Mexicans and other illegals.

and where will the blacks go? huey and garvey and the boys said africa. is that it? there needs be a plan before action. cant start civil war 2 without goals

>educate niggers
mexicans would be easier educated, niggers only want to learn how they waz kangs. the only solution is to gas the kikes.

Artorius of the abyss was a p good dlc

i feel like i was in the sample group for being raised like this
>tfw wished i had been born native american and had helped kill all the pilgrims
>tfw hated the pledge to the flag by 2nd grade
>tfw accepted the guilt of everything evil white has ever done
theres nothing that sends you on a pather of self destruction through drug and alcohol abuse and reckless living like being raised to hate yourself.
I can ojnly imagine what i could have accomplished if i was raised to love myself and to be proud of my accomplishments
instead, i dropped out of school, did hard drugs and hallucinogens for years. ended up having to battle psychosis for a year after my liberal sister spiked my drink with geodon while i was on acid which give me brain seizures and violent hallucinations for years, finally straightened my shit out and learned how to write software for $45+ an hour

>Educate and fix the Black community
Oh (you)

Jesus, they want to wipe us out. But why? Israel should realize themselves that an all-brown America would turn on them. Do they seriously have this lack of foresight?

>A 2012 report from The David Project, an Israel advocacy organization in the US, found that the strongest anti-Israel behaviour in America is found in universities. Quoting the experience of Jewish students who felt largely comfortable in American universities, the report denied that anti-Israeli feelings were based on antisemitism, as commonly believed. Instead the problem was said to lie in a "drip-drip negativity" about Israel that threatened to erode support over the long term, and might eventually spread from campuses to the population at large.[142] Amongst ethnic groups, the Hispanic and Latino population is believed to be the most hostile towards Israel, according to the Israel Project (TIP), a US nonprofit organization active in Israel advocacy. According to TIP, Israel is more popular among older Americans, Republicans, conservatives and Evangelicals and less popular among "liberal elites", African Americans and Democrats.

Blacks in America have been here long enough that they're just as American as any of us. I just want them to be intelligent and not stupid nogs.
I agree, but I also have Mexican friends that are trying to improve Mexico too, so some ARE trying.
It's possible.

yeah it was

>shit_that_didnt_happen.txt

Come on guys, it sounds like those reddit posts where their seven year old asks political questions

I agree. I prefer Dark Souls 3 as a whole tho.

What the fuck? Is this real?

I wonder how much she paid the kid to say that

Democrats want perpetual power and will change the demographics of the nation to achieve it. They don't care if it's an empire of dirt they rule over, as long as it's theirs.

>I wonder how much she paid the kid to say that
dont be retarded. kids are ridiculously empathetic if you lie the right way.
This is literally how todays white children are raised

Well sorry for breaking your bubble but blacks have as much claim to ba americans, they alredy passed more than 3 generations and they have given they're sweet and blood for this country, so they have a claim just as anybody else.

the brown guy behind her is disgusted by what she said. He was so done

This. Fuck off with that "blacks aren't Americans" bullshit. Black people have fought and died to defend American freedom just as much as we have. FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING TRAITORS.

>a non-american who thinks he can claim who is and isn't american
They're not American; work horses have more right to that claim than blacks. Only those of European descent can be Americans.

Don't see her giving up her seat to a person of color

I'd like things that never happened for $500 Alex.

you have no idea what it is to be american first of all. also, will you be saying the same after three generations of muslims in germany? serious question

So if I go to South Africa my great grandkids will be African?