Boku No Hero Academia

What is this guys problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUCNhVtnzhc)
twitter.com/evelyn_pemu/status/885829365128249344
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has a hand stuck to his face.

I'm not sure, though his theme song implies he's been radicalized and he is rather self-destructive, and also hates Captain Ameri-I mean All Might way more than necessary.

He still hasn't killed All Might

He is All-might´s master´s grandchild, she was so much into her job that her kid got issues, becoming later an abusive dad.

Bad stuff happened as a kid, and he blames heroes for not saving him. He wants to get rid of all heroes because he's jealous of all the people they do save, he wants everyone to suffer just as much as he did.

He seems to be suffering from eczema. That is probably why he is in such a bad mood all the time.

What a boring and un-compelling villain.

His father is dead and he put the corpses hand on his face

He's complete and utter moron and a failure of a villain.
He's gonna be the worst final boss unless the status will be hijacked naruto style.

As a child his disintegration quirk seemingly kicked in when he was hugging/touching his father and he crumbled into a pile of flesh and blood and that hand on his face belonged to his dad

>He's complete and utter moron and a failure of a villain.
I have to say I agree. I hate the way characters in-universe keep hyping up in-universe as being super dangerous and "learning". The most laughable thing is when they said "he gets stronger with every defeat" when he clearly doesn't.
If it wasn't for AFO and Kurogiri helping him and bailing him out constantly when his dumb plans inevitably fail, he'd be toast.
The only thing he's good is at convincing dumb butthurt losers like him to do what he says, only for him to waste this by badly using his men, leading to the vast majority of them getting arrested, even his Nomus.

He doesn't moisturise. Also fapping is kinda hard for him. That's it. Really.

That idea would be pretty neat.

From what we've seen, his problem is that something happened to him that turned his life to shit, no one helped because they thought a Hero would do it, no Hero turned up, and he had AFO help and become Papa Sensei who wants him to be the new Big Bad.

Messes people up.

Even afo coddled him like a retarded child, probably would have chosen a better succseror but he just wanted to stick it to all might one last time too much

He hasn't slept in years.

I want her to sit on my face

>TFW he's the one who'll kill All-Might.

It's going to be sad for all the wrong reasons.

Probably because he spends too much time playing videogames. AFO has spent a fortune replacing all of the controllers he breaks whenever he loses.

What does the chain in Dekus AllMightu stand represent? Also, I kind of wish they'd had same faint shadows of other OFA users in this as well

Hes only in this spot becouse he is the grandchild, not becouse hes a great villain material.

AfO just want to fuck up all might

With AFO gone, where does Shiggy even get his funding now?

shigaraki is going to be great villain don't worry.

He is going to utterly blow overhaul out the water and become king of the villains

Deku should use a Keyblade, right guys?

I too am I excited that kh3 has a release window finally but that really should be in Sup Forums

(youtube.com/watch?v=JUCNhVtnzhc) My life is complete. I just wish this was longer.

No. Get out.

What if Shigaraki is a Sup Forumsirgin who doesn't realize he's actually hurting people?

we already have enough autism to go around, no need to introduce more. KH is shit.

(youtube.com/watch?v=JUCNhVtnzhc)

So he's the Elliot Rodger of BnHA

his dad abuse of him

He's a boring and uncompelling villain.
I wish the crazy guy with the copy qwirk was the main villain.

his quirk molested him as a child

>Durable and waterproof, protecting Manleta's hands from chemicals and heat when he stays in the kitchen washing dishes while his husband is out fighting crime

PAW! PAW! I WILL PUT A FIST INTO YOUR BALLS! PAW! PAW! I WANT TO DO IT WITH DEKU, RAW! RAW!

He was probably born quirkless. Then All for One gave him some quirks.

Is Deku the "kid appeal" character? I

Have they ever explained what the deal is with the fucking hands? It was the FIRST thing I thought when I saw the character and I still dont know

His dick is so big that 2 hands wasn't enough so he asexually reproduced additional hands.

WHERE'S THE EPISODE?

Dear lord!

Well, it's frankly obvious that his Father's hand is the one on his face.

the one he wears on his face is likely his father's hand. Other than that, it's just a costume. He went to the mall costumeless once.

In the wild and readily available for anybody to watch.

They probably represent all the people who All Might failed to save.
Also, they obviously reflect his power

>Stain is against this

He can't hold his dick. Not to jerk off, not while taking a leak, nothing. So he's both backed up and ironically, smells like he's pissed on, so he's pissed off.

>1500000000000
Oh, oh God, already?

Stain is a gay. Ingenium got stained because he wouldn't suck Stain's cock.

I want that snake booty

>all the people who All Might failed to save.
So his motive is basically the same as someone the police couldn't arrive in time to save and got all butthurt as a result?

They best elaborate that because this is pretty lame and far-fetched, if Officer Dan arrives 5 minutes late or was busy I don't get mad that he couldn't stop a mugger, I get mad at the mugger.

I want to dance in her. If she shrinks while I'm inside, do I get squished or are we going rebirth?

Superior snake

Well, in the flashback, he was sitting in a torn up building and nobody was coming for him, and All for One comes and tells him heroes didn't help him.
>inb4 All for One orchestrated the whole thing anyway

They've already fucked.

Fapping to him hard. Main villains should have the same visual appeal as the main cast.

He should shove a dildo up his ass for each person All Might did save

So, who /uwabami/ now?

Beyblade

This!
Hopefully that'll kill him before he lays a hand on Toshinori.

hnnnngh her body

muscle form when

AfO left him his wallet and credit card

Deku should use a gun.

Muscle form is just what Toshinori naturally looked like after training.

I bet whatever shit happened to him was actually AFO's doing. Shiggy will be redeemed eventually.

She gave her child up for adoption though

>ingenium's hips

no, he's actually a titan. and can transform. that's why there's always steam when he does. don't you know that bnha and snk take place in the same universe?

After?

extreme comments like this out of the blue always make me laugh

I think he hasn't been hyped up at all. Most of the characters have pointed out that he really isn't ready to be a major villain. His failings are there for a reason. He's supposed to improve as we go on. Give him time.

>when the author is stuck for ideas and pulls you out of retirement from his previous work

Time skipped sequel series with old Deku forced to pull out a gun to fend off a small group of thugs before realizing he needs to pass on the mantle when?

Yeah, in the flashbacks we've seen, he's not nearly as big as he is when he's All Might, but he's not as emaciated as he is after losing his organs.
His Muscle form is just what he looked like after getting swole. That's why he was able to handle One for All so easily.

>Be japanese guy
>become hero
>adopt a Native American theme because why the fuck not

Now? I've always been team Uwabami

no wonder stain targeted him

There are god knows how many heroes at this point, any kind of unique theme must be hard to come by

Can a drawfag draw Momo trying to convince the rest of the girls to wear the cheerleader uniforms?

I want to kiss baby urazukus forehead.

Background waifus are best waifus to add to your personal harem alongside your main waifu

you fucking gross pedo, he just a baby for fucks sake

>they didn't give tsuyu her own little sailor uniform
tragedy

twitter.com/evelyn_pemu/status/885829365128249344

She gives me the vibe of a cold girl
I want to warm her hearth
Also, cleavage chan best background girl

Male hips are underrated

Cute

We need a collage of background waifus

Best OP bar none

stain didn't even take off his mask before fucking? rude

Here's a pic I drew of Toru doing that.

NSFW

Sex with socks on is the best

Don't give me that.
He's just a shit villain.
They've thrown out actually good villians like stain, that muscle guy, and interesting monsters like nomu JUST to build that fucking loser up.

Even the current thing is being mostly rushed through to emiggen that fuckboy.

Face it. The sooner Hori realizes that he's not end boss material and is even LESS competent(and worse entertaining)then fucking team rocket.

Goddamn. Just drop the guy and make it about stopping quirked villians, behind the scenes hero shenanigans, the kids dealing with the fall out and helping with huge city and even world sized threats and stuff like that.

Still waiting on AllMight to take the mantle passing seriously and become a true hero to the fledling hero he created.