D.Gray-man 226

ninja DGrayman Chapter came out. Allens back so thats nice to see and now I wait for the next chapter when ever that is.

Other urls found in this thread:

funimation.com/shop/home-video/dgray-man-season-three-part-one-dvd-03988/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not sure what hoshino is doing with Johnny considering she's going all out here with this johnnyxAllen thing.

also its chapter 225 not 226.

pretty excited to see Allen again. hopefully he stays allen for a while. I want Hoshino to go and have the "save Lavi" arc.

>funimation.com/shop/home-video/dgray-man-season-three-part-one-dvd-03988/

season 3 DVD release date confirmed. October 10, 2017.

finally

jesus

I don't even care anymore. If it ever gets completed I might read it through again but this series just isn't good enough to justify this level of wait for new chapters

>this series just isn't good enough to justify this level of wait for new chapters
i wish hoshino would have a twitter or something so i can follow when chapters are released. she's been on hiatus for months now and randomly a new chapter is out. i didn't see any news on it coming back.

Can we get our threadly DGM reminder?

what one?

About how Past Allen is responsible for everything bad that's happened.

ah crap i don't have that pasta

Whoa, what? Dgrayman is back? First HxH, now this? Well, shit! ...I don't even remember where the fuck I was in Dgrayman anymore....

right? super ninja really wish they'd announce this better. ran out and buyed the most recent SQ jump to get the chapter

they better save lavi next

Does this chapter have Rhode?

If not, not interested

no rhode. but lavi was shown.

You know what, after all this years I think I am finally dropping this. I was going to stay but when it goes this gay there's no coming back.

i'm thinking johnny will get killed. the plot said allen will have to kill someone he "loves"

bump

It's really fucking weird how suddendly Johnny turned into a main character for the last like 10 years or so.

>All this people triggered that D-Grayman finally stopped being generic shit
>Being mad that it turned into an entertaining clusterfuck
plebs.

nah they are just triggered by the gay

I'd be happy if it turned into anything with consistent releases

No homosexual behavior is confirmed until anal penetration.

yes a more consistent release would be super great. I really want to see where its going.

i wonder what this scene will lead to?

As thing stand right now every single major character is a butt hurt reincarnation for a mysterious reason.

Everyone getting mindbroken like Mana.

>is a butt hurt reincarnation for a mysterious reason.
well mystery in the plot makes is interesting

I thought that all the the other Noahs were probably intergrated properly and that Allen and Mana were the only ones suffering schizophrenic breakdowns. But no, apparently not, which is even more mindboggling.

>4 chapters per year
God, when will this end?

>4 a year
I wish. its been like 6-7 months since our last chapter.

I haven't read this shit in like a decade, but the MC doesn't look like anything I remember.

he got more beautiful over the years.

DELET THIS

I'm the one responsible for that but it's gone with the archive and my old PC

holy shit
when, how?
do >we will need to wait 1 year for another chapter again?

Every DGM thread reminder that Past!Allen is responsible for:

[x] Allen's suffering train

[x] The previous Earl's disappearance

[x] Mana became the Earl

[x] Mana went batshit insane

[x] Kanda and Alma's love turned from pure to gay

[x] Lavi became a wormslut

[x] Lenalee's hair got destroyed

[x] Timcanpy's death

[x] Bookman's promised death

[x] Apocryphos raping everyone

[x] Hallow's episode 8 budget

[x] This manga releases on quarterly schedule

[x] Hallow's BD release getting cancelled

this

t-thanks

So when Tyki's face went all weird, does it mean that it rules out any chance of an UNDERSTANDING end? I thought that the Tyki we see was already Joyd. I mean when we see Neah he appears as his Noah self, but now it seems like Tyki is the original self and Joyd is his Noah passenger. What the fuck.

I don't remember shit about DGM

I don't understand what you are saying but one becomes a noah by having Noah's memory triggered in them.

For example: Tyki got possessed by Joyd and became a Noah. "Tyki" is his original ego while Joyd is something else that he has to be careful about if he doesn't want to loose his ego (what happened to Mana). But it's clearly that's not everything

Over dose of suffering

I thought that Allen getting taken over by Nea indicated that the process was permanent. Every time we've seen Tyki it's basically - Tyki and the Noah are synonymous, in 99.95% of his appearances he's dark skinned, has the stigmata and everything. Now what Hoshino is saying that although the Noah basically stick with the ME and do shit like command the Akuma their original Ego essentially has all the control - they do what they like, ally themselves with whoever they want and can help as they want to.

But now we're finding out that the Noah memory /wasn't/ in control all along and now it can pop up and take control when it likes? This is a disaster just waiting to happen, like when Tyki told Nea that they should just sort it out over a meal or something (which sounded surprisingly open minded to me). That creepy face I interpret as being indicative of the fact that although TYKI might want to sort things out the Noah memory in him isn't willing to come to any sort of arrangement.

As far i can tell all character are reincarnation of other people including the Noah(reincarnation of an older generation of Noah, except Road she seems to be left from the previous generation) and went shit hits the fan the old self they reincarnated from takes over,shit was hitting the fan when he saw Nea (from the previous generation) and he was turning into who the old Noah was as it presumably happened when they were on the arc and he turned into this out of nowhere.

*ark

More like Dgay Fag.

There was a thread (although short) when it returned 2 days ago and the chapter appeared on mangastream then, so it was hard to not notice for me.

This was probably the most mindbending part of the recent chapters.

Allen and Nea's case is different

Why did this fucking guy suddendly become so important? anyone from his group would make more sense, shit Lenalee's brother would make more sense.

so is this shit still gay as fuck as well as the stupid lol everyone is reincarnated and the MC's past life is everything bad ever in the history of bad?

He reminds me of that guy in Pokemon XD.

Back to the reddit.

True.

After Tyki I think that all of the Noahs have a personality split.

>Lavi will never be saved in your lifetime

Forever wormed

He is so weak and normal compare to the rest so it will make good contrast

I honestly wonder if some of the Noahs like Sheril also have that Noah personality split.

They all have

I mean the Noahs never really struck me as evil per se but the revelation that they were all essentially roleplaying gives me a horrible insight as to what Innocence is supposed to be used for.

>what Innocence is supposed to be used for.
Just look at Apo

I can't help but feel that the ultimate enemy is the Innocence.

No, it's gonna be PastAllen

I hate johnny.