Brit/pol/ - The BASED PTG Trump Edition

>Most British companies are optimistic about the future post-Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/british-companies-optimistic-future-post-brexit/

>NHS chief calls on parents to show some 'tough love' in obesity battle
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/nhs-chief-calls-parents-show-tough-love-obesity-battle/

>Voters to show ID in anti-fraud trial
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440934

>Prevent anti-terror scheme defended
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440939

>BREXIT BOOST: Britain will gain £24BILLION per year after EU exit - says new report
express.co.uk/news/politics/747369/Brexit-boost-Britain-gain-billions-every-year-European-exit

>'There's no war in France!' Farron mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Berlin's Left-Wing Coalition Govt Refused to Acknowledge Islamist Terror Just Two Weeks Before the Christmas Market Truck Attack
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/new-berlin-government-refuses-acknowledge-existence-left-wing-extremism/

>The Queen DID Back Brexit After All
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/queen-back-brexit/

>Laura Kuenssberg says source told her the Queen backed Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/26/queen-did-back-brexit-run-up-to-referendum-laura-kuenssberg

>Out – and into the world: Why The Spectator backed Brexit
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/world-spectator-backed-brexit/

>Government to launch pilot scheme forcing voters to produce ID
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/voters-pilot-scheme-id-eric-pickles-electoral-commission-cabinet-office-a7496121.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyyQaDK738Q
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518207103849.webm
archive.is/fkABB
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/08/enoch-powell-plaque-opposition-bishop-of-wolverhampton
bbc.co.uk/news/business-43002908
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

Lock up all tripfags and throw away the key

Remember when British politics were simple and David Cameron was PM and he'd have weekly bants with Ed and everything made sense?

WUZ

youtube.com/watch?v=WyyQaDK738Q
WUZ

IS THERR ANY BETTIR COMBO THAN PIES N GRAVY, FOOTIE AND BLACKED.COM??

CHEESE

FUCK OFF SHILLS YOU RUINED /SG/ DONT RUIN BRITPOL

we literally were kings though
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518207103849.webm

Also my short-haired leftwing australian lecturer is going to talk about Mosley on Wednesday.
Can't wait.

>Remember when British politics were simple
They still are.
>and everything made sense?
No.

>RUIN BRITPOL
lmao its dead

Was Mosley white?

>pull up to my cave on my green Triceratops after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of stone working
>take out my Mammoth tusk and Sabre-cat pelt I harvested on the way home from work
>Walk through the cave entrance
>yell UG to my mate of 2-years at the firepit as she is already home from her work as a team leader in a spear sharpening centre
>sit down on my fur bed
>put up my feet on the boulder
>look up at the cave paintings just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final hunt with the hunters who made it through before they face the mammoth herd
>perfect timing as my mate comes in with the dinner, another one of Fred Flintone's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my mate's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky UG to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the mammoth hunt later, maybe sneak in a few rounds of noughts and crosses 8000 BC on the cave wall first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no diagonals what a melt haha

Eternal Norman

Say what you want about Cameron and Milipede, but at least we got some good fucking banter once in a while, as opposed to the decrepits that we have now

why are the nutters always racists?

Everything was better before May came in.

the country is run and scrutinised by two geriatrics

>PIES N GRAVY
nigger detected it's AN not N

She's sane. It's our anti-white society that's crazy.

I want the May Brexit negotiation era to end, it's dull and probably the reason Britpol is so shit.

>be Mosley
>try to stop a world war in which hundreds of thousands British people are to be killed
>get voted the worst Briton of the 20th century

A LUV ME CHEEKY BLACKED.COM SESHIN AFTER 'AVE WATCHED ME GAME AN' 'AD ME TEA

Why is this general so obsessed with another general?

Like the 12th time I've seen that title used

We are the KIngs of Ruination FFS
DONT MAKE KILL YOU ok
an this is why this shithole is worth it .. Bravo ..

>my best mate called my parents because he thought I'd killed myself

Where did his shit eyes come from?

will the leftwing ever admit that the greatest antiwar campaigners have been hard right?

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLL!!

literally the state of the UK universities makes me mad

>2010-2015
>Simple
I don't know what part of that you found simple about things like Scottish Independence, the election result potentially leaving a stalemate with both parties on the same number of seats and no obvious coalitions, UKIP surging up the polls and winning an election but getting no commons seats, each byelection being the most nerveracking thing

I recognise that Hitchens.

Doubt it.

At least he cared

Just getting RID of y*ankee, k? Fat cunt wander out his containment general

/SG/ is impossible to understand, it's 90% complete rubbish and 10% arabic. I hope it dies.

>tfw being a Pakistani
Life is great.

It was funny as absolute fuck Tuesday and Wednesday night, my data ran out and I nearly had a heart attack.

this is what i imagine you are

Any of you lads fancy a night out in Manchester? Wanna go out but all my boys are busy

Stop grouping Nutters... I grade 1 Top Tier Secure unit ok , an I met nice black/ paki blokes.. I didnt wanna kill an then the normies level they all scum /Prey ..struggle not kerb stomp black gollies with blonde cuties she next an stamp baby out of her

What?

ahahaha fuckin 'ell m8

stop drinking

a white male over 60?

>forcing a multicultural experiment over a population of tens of millions of people is sane
>shouting "paki" in a shop is insane

Wait wait wait...
So you're telling me that I'm up against a fat deserter who lives in his car, a fag nonce with an LGBT picture, a 27 year old virgin named "Steerpike", a spamming Anglican, a Polish pretend rapper, a Ugandan mutt who thinks he'll be allowed in the fantasy "ethnostate", and other anonymongs?

Is this the "Aryan master race" us Pakistanis are supposed to fear?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

AM GOIN OVER TWO BIG PHILL'S TONITE 2 PLAY HIS NEW PS5 FIFA GAEM. YOU KNOW BIG PHIL?

They're talking about you, Mair

I'm 28

>Aryan

archive.is/fkABB
>theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/08/enoch-powell-plaque-opposition-bishop-of-wolverhampton

>tfw the most popular politician of his day won't get a blue plaque because racism
I hate this country

Going to post more girls.

thanks i really needed to know that

Boring

Waste of a Friday lad

too skinny

Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis are all Asian.

Greentext please.

Based black Baldrick

You can feed skinny girls to be as fat as you want.

>Eurostar launches London-Amsterdam route
bbc.co.uk/news/business-43002908

Fuck the home office for holding up proceeding for so long because of Muh passport checks
The retards let 300k people a year in legally so why are they so concerned about trains from Europe?

The only thing one ought to fear is God if the bible(which isn’t Allah) and yourself

U mad?

I would be up for it I got chav tag on cannot leave , there is scam you reprograme it .. I would be back in jail another long stretch .. Im allowed a pet cats .. I go drink rehab group prey for sexy low esteem loser girls to snare , beth I got my eye on .. she not a fat bird but small rack an her tits are huge .. I wanna cum an whip them ..she my next emma

>Putting Mogg above Nige
>Putting Mogg above Corbyn

IN YOUR FACE ENOCH

Anglicans are the masterrace Anglos
>Higher class
>Higher IQs than the shitty whites and ethnics
>Better looking
>Better culture
>Better accents
The list could go on!

beautiful people will never understand the plight of ugly people

how to gf

stop that

They called out Soros on Channel 4 news earlier, lads.

>never voted for anything and never will but voted for Brexit
Am I part of the problem?

Daily reminder women shouldn't have the vote.

for fucks sake

Nice one Brit.

who will pick the fruit?

Hey go tell them doxx come my house ok
I am soooooooo ready for smashing the feck outa some cunt ..
lost a bloke on brit/pol
You do that inside on a wing no cunts messes with you as you m8s step up when in hole
Seriously I miss the Violence an the Battering some cunt .. !! that is b honest ..I cant say to my care team ..lol Brit Army Made me .. !!

Not even Nat can compete with Mogg for raw IQ

Shes lovely

Dark hair, light skin and light eyes >>>> All. Blonde hair is overrated as fuck.