Hey you racists - אני שונא אותך

My name is Sarah Bat Sharon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever earned any shekels?
I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of Jewish people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level of antisemitism.
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was leader of my IDF reserve platoon, and captain of my IDF civil reserve sniper division. What army do you serve in, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Mossad agent boyfriend (He just arrested a Palestinian mother & child; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me in my IDF uniform

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2hxsOC1JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ethiopean
>jew
Time to go back, waragow.

Fellow Jew. Are you real or a meme?

fake and gay
saged

>Jidf checks in
>immediately announces how IT hates us

Well, that absolves everyone on this site of hating you and your kind..

nigger jews sit at the back of the oven

A black jew woman. Gullible idiot normie boomer Sup Forums cant resist such bait. Saged

להתחפף

Haha we got someone over here trying to pretend to be a 'saint' and bashing us 'faggots who should kill ourselves and we are retards' lul.

>links wikipedia
> proof
WE

אני אדם אמיתי

Nice google translate, niggerboi.
I bet you are one of those crazy niggers in america dressing as a power ranger and preaching about the "black jews!"

I'll let you in on a secret, little nigger.

Even jews hate you.

I am white (mother was a white Catholic, father a white Jew (had his DNA tested, all European)).
Beta Israel is real. How long they have been Jews is entirely unknown, but they've been around since 1830ish.

don't the israeli hate ethiopians and are currently sending them back?

Kek haven't seen the John copypasta in years.

I'm a Navy SEAL kiddo and you're dead....

Egyptians were brown. Everyone had slaves. Those are the answers. There are blacks who converted to Judaism and those of mixed race origin.

They were declared as jews as a political tool. The sepharadim and mizrahim jews needed more votes so chief rabbis declared ethiopeans as jews. But of course your wikipedia article is true. Cuz no government would ever meddle with the gold standard of research, wikipedia.

אתה צבע של חרא. שטוף את עצמך.

There were some Ethiopians who've been Jewish since the 1830s. They have been by and large allowed to stay. Then, there were some others who claimed to be with the first group because of Ethiopia. THose are being sent back.

They ethiopians are just 1.5% of the population in Israel and are not as violent as west african niggers. I don't know what the big fuss is about. They're great for propaganda purposes to get the SJWs off our backs. And they are confined to their quarters.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me?!

I concur.

Thank you for the good laugh Popo.

>Niggers in uniform in the “Sacred Homeland of the Kike”. I thought you goys were most racist.

Them being ethnically Jewish is unlikely. Their communities had been practicing Judaism since the 1830s.

Us Heebs love the blacks.

>SJWs off our back
>non violent
Shlomo... maybe you live in northern tel aviv or something.

Be Jew - win
Be goy - lose

Here's a speech from our king to get you learning Hebrew

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2hxsOC1JI

אתה כלב אשכנזי. אני שמח שהיטלר הרג את הסוג שלך

This. Segregation works.

How's it going, ach?

What size diaper do you wear into combat?

יקוקסינל יקושי ישחור יצבע של חרא יבן זונה כוס אמא שלך

gasthegoy

Nope, I lived in rough places. There were a few of them in my battalion in the army too.

Right now I don't see any of them because I'm at the Technion, but I know their mentality. They may be more criminal, annoying and dumb on average (just a bit). But they are far from a massive nuisance. Especially at such a low percentage of the population. Niggers only become chimps when they form massive packs and feel confident.

>You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves

What are you really? A 15 year old jew?

Wrong.

Also had them in my battalion and let me tell you they are simply retarded, 1 couldn't count he would say for example one two instead of twelve instead of twelve. The other didnt know how to read and speak in english. Also what are you studying?

If this is real and that pic is real. Ew. If this is fake. Ew.

>"You're an Ashkenazi dog. I'm glad Hitler killed your kind"
Bitch are you retarded?

Not gonna get too specific on what I'm studying. I'm on Sup Forums.

Yes, they are retarded, but they are a necessary evil. In today's SJW world you must have token niggers. They are the best choice. Brainwashed to believe they are Jews, so they are not against the country like Arabs. And East Africans are not as violent as west Africans.

Holy shit

>I am the only one studying for my degree in the technion

WUZ ISRAEL

We need to nuke your nation. World peace follows.

Hello JIDF, fuck off to Facebook where people will buy into your kike lies

>Captain in military
I'm Jewish myself and have relatives who live in Israel. Great to see their leaders are fucking female bone hairs

To bad God hates you people.

Just realized this was a shitposts, Israelis don't consider niggers Israeli

They do, you'd be surprised

JEWS ARE THE REAL NIGGERS

Dead Jews are always funny

>Sarah Bat Sharon

You know the rules, bitch. Tits of GTFO!

derailing

kek
4/8 b8 m8

No one gives a shit you nigger kike.

go away evil doggeros

Wow, timely meme.

I said Tits of GTFO!

fucking finally an israeli that acknowledges these guys are imposters. ive talked to israelis on here who genuinely consider ethiopians jews. fucking disgrace