Hajimete no Gal

Episode 1 of this was way funnier than it had any right to be. The manga is/was a complete wreck, so I expected the anime to be the same. But it's hilariously self-aware and the quips are really well placed and paced.

Best written romance of the year.

It actually has QUALITY voice acting and animation for what some dismiss as fapbait.

Gyaru are great

It was pretty mediocre, I hope the tiny titty monster gets good doujins

big changes between the censored and unces version?

Watched both, pref the uncen version but I wouldn't say BIG changes.

>QUALITY
Go back to wherever you came from.

This board? I've literally no Idea if it's used anywhere else.

>The manga is/was a complete wreck

I hope this show doesn't go the harem route and sticks with just the singular relationship like the manga does.

Ep 1 was funny, it made me laugh more than expected.

The first episode was the epitome of consumable trash. That being said, I'll be tuning it every week.

in*

>muh gradeschoolers
>muh virginity
>muh panty shots
I didn't find any of it funny. Have fun with your annoying ball-less protagonist and "animation."

>trying to make gyarus appear cute and fun
STOP
T
O
P

The best part of the manga is all of the weird faces she makes

"QUALITY" in all caps usually means that it's not very good. it's like irony or something.

I don't get this either. I mean, Gyarus can easily be cute and fun but what is with EVERY new gyaru manga/anime giving them gap moe personalities? Why even do a gyaru focused story if they're all going to be really innocent girls down under? The only good gyaru in anime/manga recently happens to be the lesbian chick in Hajimete no Gal, and she isn't even the focus of the story.

>turn all of the friends into lolicons
Boo.

Considering lolicon is patrician taste, I don't see the problem.

The Virgin-Whore is the ultimate prize

Them bickering over the type of girl they wanted to fuck was the only time they were ever entertaining.

Gals find great entertainment in teasing herbivore males and it reflects in their faces

Do Gyaru normally talk in text slang?

Kinda? Gyaru slang doesn't translate well, there are alot of abbreviations and perversions so the closest thing we have to such a translation is talk in text and/or l33t speak.

God damn why is this allowed, this show will kill my benis

when do they fuck?

Soon(TM)

Yes

what manga is this? I want to read more gyaru manga.

I really liked the manga. Cant wait to read chapter 37.