You can only post ITT if you didn't disappoint your father

You can only post ITT if you didn't disappoint your father.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com
vocaroo.com/i/s1mkx9Gg54io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying Britain doesn’t hate us

They live vicariously through us

>mom
What the fuck

Eh, we speak their language and became the lone super power, what more do they want?

I didn't notice it until after I uploaded it

Why would we hate you? Did you fall for Sup Forums's memes again?

He can't handle the banter

>result of english, spanish, russian and french colonies
>population made of germans, Irish, niggers, italians, etc...
USA is the result of a gangbang, they don't have one father.

What's wrong, user? Commonly referred to as the mother country, Queen is the royal head of state, currently. I see no problem with it.

america was meant to a pan european countries look at it now, disgusting

be* fuk

Diversity is our strength, racist

France, did your daddy Mohammed put you up this post?

in Britain we call most countries female pronouns and we have/had lady Britannia which was the British version of mother Russia.

Calm down, brainlet. That is not an acceptable response.

should've just divided every 5 states into an extension of the european country the majority population came from

It's really sad, people in france used to like americans but when you see the mutts that they became...

That'll probably still happen

>people in france used to like americans b
Wut? When was this? You frogs have had a reputation for being dicks since ww2

you guys should've not sold the Louisiana Territory, it would probably be Quebec 2.0 right now if you didn't

ehh I doubt it everyone is too mixed over there to distinguish who is from what European country.It might work in places like the midwest because everyone there is scandinavian to the tooth

USA right now is your country on multiculturalism

>he took the 56% meme literally.

I'm not chinese I'm scottish

That London data has to be old

I meant mixed European not La Creatura

Ah, well yea possibly

I took a turd and flushed my abusive bossy fathers ashes down tha shitter

Honestly........ Felt so good

I guess that Rome would be proud of us
Kinda

God save the queen

We hate you tax-dodging, burger eating, anti-monarchist cunts.

Pay the taxes you owe the Queen you fucking scrub.

We kinda still like white people in america, but we definitely can't stand the government and the whole "free market economy" thing.
It was complete shit. The colony wasn't profitable enough, we were supposed to be extracting mountains of gold, while we actually couldn't even settle the territory. There was also a lot of dissatisfaction from the french population, since the company who was supposed to colonize Louisiana Washington actually kidnapping kids, marrying them and sending them by force there. Poor people, sick people were sent by force and people revolted against that. Not to mention that even if we had kept Louisiana, it would be independent by now.

bump

>We

No you faggots don't. I've known plenty of burgers that visited the UK and they reported nothing but positive experiences.

My father was raped by a body snatcher.
>"(((the queen)))"

>all those compliments
Thanks pops

Well if this is current data then I cannot dispute it. but still
Whiter than you Muhammad

>and the whole "free market economy" thing.
>God damn ability to make money is absurd
Lel, damn it frogs

hmm well now I think it's the poorest if not one of the poorest states in America

My father told me my mother and him were proud of me for getting into medical school. He died this Thanksgiving. I'm having a hard time in this one class. I don't know if I should post here.

I'm sure dad is proud of us and our (((diversity))) right now

It's pretty cool though. Pretty sure poorest is like west Virginia

I don't think you hate Americans.

But I fully anticipate and expect that you should hate the (((culture))) constantly pushed out to the world by Hollywood, as well as the government's constant intervention in everybody's affairs all over the globe (though the Trump admin is hopefully turning things in the right direction). I would fucking hate both of those aspects of America if I lived in another country. That's completely fair to me, so long as people realize the average American hates these things too and would love to get rid of them.

It frustrates me that America has so much influence on the rest of the West when that influence is basically in the (((hands))) of a select few who don't accurately reflect what actual Americans want their country and culture to be.

come back home canadian man

French Louisiana was way bigger than just the state of Louisiana but yeah, it's hard to settle a region full of swamps

mardi gras looks pretty fun over there

We're obviously going to treat you nicely when we're trying to get our hands on your greasy money you daft git. They call us "perfidious Albion" for a reason.

>it would probably be Quebec 2.0 right now if you didn't

It was malaria-infested swamp land that no one else wanted. The Acadians settled it when they came here from Canada due to the British kicking them out. It wouldn't have become a Quebec 2.0, it's just a swamp.

I'm actually Cajun myself from Louisiana and I speak French (or that language we call French) and I wouldn't say that there is anything worth holding on to here, even today. No one considers themselves to be French, no one knows anything about France other than that our people came from there long, long, long ago (that's if you're a cajun of French descent, we're mixed with just about everything, the only 'French' thing about most cajuns is the language)

Catching up in a hurry, though. FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!

it sucks. I love Britain and wish them the best. I want another world war to start to fight with britbros

>It might work in places like the midwest because everyone there is scandinavian to the tooth

Nope. I live in the Midwest and everyone is mixed German/Anglo/Irish/Scottish with German blood being predominant.

I like to touch mens bums and willys

sometimes I sniff them

with my face

my fsather is a liberal cuckold. i beat him half to death and now he gives me his paychecks and i bang my mom.

>anti-monarchist
>bad

I would rather wait 10-20 years for acid to be splashed on my face that go to the UK to have it done tomorrow.

The people I've known went to pubs etc and said the locals were all very friendly and had a lot of questions about what life is like in the USA. The average Brit doesn't act like the average woman hating, self-loathing NEET on Sup Forums.

the swaps are down south right? the scandinavians were able to settle in the north and midwest territories and the somehow made those states liveable

Can you record yourself speaking french please? I'm actually really interested to hear what it sounds like. Also do you understand metropolitan french well?

Pay us your debts from the 2 world wars you dragged us into, you incompetent wankers!

No we don't. Ya fat wanker, it's all in the bantz

This is why we're not proud of you. You Amerifags fight and die for burgers and mickey mouse, you don't know the duty of fighting for your god appointed sovereign.

Lol there is wasn't more than a few thousands people there back then, french people never settled this far north.

damn well rip, would've been cool to see if that happened though

The avarage Brit will buy you drinks and feign interest in your life as you spend your money in his local then talk shit about how uncultured and loud you were as soon as you leave the pub. Your friends might have been in a British pub but I've been in a British pub after the tourists have left.

someone should tell the americans that they're an abortion lmao

>Ireland
>0 posts

Because they're a bastard nation?
Or because they actually did let us down?
You decide.

because they're white and you're quintessentially paki

its kinda weird to say you hate someone then compliment them three times in a row don't you think?

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MICKEY MOTHER FUCKER?

>The avarage Brit will buy you drinks and feign interest in your life as you spend your money in his local then talk shit about how uncultured and loud you were as soon as you leave the pub.
>Being a shit talking coward that is nice to someone's face

That sounds like that's more of a problem with your people than it is with foreigners. If your nation as a whole truly hated Americans at least a few of my friends would have said something bad about you guys. You can't all be a nation of cowards. Someone would have said something shitty to their faces. One of my military buddies visited over there once and said you guys can get rowdy at the bar but that was about it. That shit happens over here, too.

Don't listen to all the faggots shit talking the USA, they're either pakis or poles.

I don't hate Americans.

Rank these purchase from best to worst:
>Purchase of Manhattan: 60 guilders
>Louisiana Purchase: $15 million
>Alaska Purchase: $7.2 million

Fucken based pakis. Nah burgers are alright, at least the sane white ones. My uncle moved to Virginia recently and got called a demon by the people he was staying with though

You may call us burgers, but dont come for Mickey you walking Britoris.

What part of Virginia?

Well you have to add inflation to the equation.

*mom*? I don't think a dumb woman could conquer half the planet.

Great Britain is our FATHERLAND not shitty smelly m*therland

This guy gets it. Read Evola.

The 56% meme is mostly posted by the UK.

I would say Australia is their favorite son.

>shit talking coward that is nice to someone's face

Do you not understand what perfidious means? It's literally a nick name we've had since ancient Greece, we are a nation of cowards.

Britain will never accept us as their son.

Accept the Queen as your head of state and we'll think about it.

Frog bringing the bantz.

So Jimmy Savile made his father happy? How? Giving him a blow job?

and what did you substitute the turd with after flushing it down the toilet?

I used to unironically hate america before I browsed Sup Forums because all we see is from america is the most degenerate aspect
I now realise it's actually just California that's the real problem

Long live the king

>we could have had British culture, American technology, and French food
>instead we got American culture, French technology, and British food
JUST

Love you, Americans.

How would I record it? I'm computer illiterate

If they speak slowly, I can understand it, but that's true of any French accent

:)

vocaroo.com

>what did you substitute the turd with after flushing it down the toilet?
probably not a job

vocaroo.com/i/s1mkx9Gg54io

pls no bully

kek you sound like a peasent. But I guess metropolitan accent must sound pretentious and snobbish to you. Is it still spoken in Louisiana? Like in everyday life with your family?

It's from 2015 actually, even if it is less white. English cities are still far more whiter then ours. We have no right to talk until we pass something like RAISE.