Jordan B. Peterson On Suicide Watch: Exposed as a Zionist

Peterson exposed as a Zionist shill:

hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

The three types of Peterson shills on this board:

1. The paid shills. These are probably Hasbara. You can identify them by the way they screech about how this video does not prove that Peterson is a Zionist, or that we should support Israel. These are the shills that make all of the "Peterson changed my life and I'm not antisemitic anymore" threads. They accuse anyone who doesn't buy Peterson's bullshit of being "angry lefties".

2. The reddit shills. Peterson has brainwashed tens of thousands of non-Whites to believe that if Whites "act tribal" they will be exterminated in "another holocaust". Peterson's subreddit does raids on Sup Forums to "save the lost kek bois" and "prevent another holocaust". They are shilling because they are cultists who think their lives depend on it.

3. The Peterson affiliate cult members. These people are actually trying to make a living selling Peterson's ideology via his 10% affiliate resales program. Peterson being exposed as a shill and him losing credibility hurts their profit margins. These are the posters that make (1) posts in threads that say shit like "just bought his new book! changed my life!". They will usually tell you that you need to clean your room and will shill mash up videos of Peterson speaking (from their affiliate sales youtube channels).

Bonus type 4. These are actually just confused anons who think he's /ourshabbosgoy/ because he tells people to wash their genitalia on a regular basis. These anons need our help to see through the 5D chess psyop, and to fully grasp the danger that controlled opposition actually poses, regardless of how beneficial any veneer of generic self-help appears to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU
youtube.com/watch?v=pRfCvgPuSZQ
bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They had you guys pivot from Lauren Southern to JBP huh?

Peterson's ideology is not only anti-White, it's actually fully in line with Marxist ideology when it comes to White people working together to resist White genocide. Both Peterson and the Marxists preach that Whites must never again "be tribal" because it will "cause another holocaust".

Jordan is a Canadian Anglo (Tory). He is part of the new "Kosher Approved" wave of internet celebs who have been engineered to become leaders and influencers of American Populism. You see, American populism is hostile towards the British Empire. This creates conflict for the British. The British elite do not like American Populism. In order for the British elite (which includes Jews) to maintain their Empire, the British must attempt to take control of American Populism. To control, and direct American Populism back under the influence of (((British power))).

Enter in the rise of Jordan Peterson, The Alt-Right, Richard Spencer, Tommy Robinson and Jared Taylor. All of whom, are kosher approved 'White activist".

In short, it is White Identity w/ Jews included being promoted on the surface. Underneath the surface are the same Jewish controlled Rothschild forces that have devastated Europe for the past few centuries ending in 120 million dead. Jordan Peterson may appear to be pro-Western at first glance, however the forces behind him are the most anti-Western ever recorded in world history.

There are many Anglo-Americans today who have fallen for the British Empire lie. They falsely believe the British Empire was "the height of White Civilization" and wish to remain loyal to it (loyalist). Nothing could be further from the truth. The British Empire was the most anti-White organization of the past 361 years that murdered and destroyed a dozen White nations with foreign African, Indian, Pakistani troops collected across the world. The Jews funded the British Empire liberally and used it to gain great power for themselves.

Jordan Peterson is little more than a byproduct of that anti-White British Empire; attempting to hold on to it's Talmudic roots and financiers demands.

It is of no surprise many of these internet celebs originate out of Canada. Canada is where the British Tory Loyalist fled after losing the American Revolutionary War.

>Nazi flag
>Jew accusations
>endless infographics and and Sup Forums screenshots
wow where have I seen this episode before?

>wow where have I seen this episode before?
Peterstein cultists on suicide watch.

Post more of the shops and memes from the folder they gave you.

>Post more of the shops and memes from the folder they gave you.
How about you come up with some arguments for why we should allow this Zionist boomer eDaddy to be shilled on our board non-stop?

Tell us about how Peterstein's ideology will prevent White genocide.

there are 10 anti-JBP threads for every JBP thread

Who should we watch that will "prevent white genocide"? I'm all ears

>Who should we watch
This is the best argument you can come up with? Your argument is that if I can't recommend a substitute eceleb as a replacement for the openly Zionist and openly hostile to White identity Jordan B. Peterstein, that it makes him legitimate and credible? Do you really think such retarded logic is going to convince anyone to gargle the balls of your eDaddy?

How about you put forward some arguments in response to the myriad of criticisms and observations here: and here:

that's great, but you seem every vested in preventing white genocide and thinning the herd of e-celebrities who don't wish to do that. I get that. Now who is on board with preventing white genocide that I should listen to or watch?

very*

>all the USSR flags defending a shitlib
Menshevik cucks

>that flag
A commie shilling for Peterstein. Really makes you think.

Do you have a single person to name or are you just here to shill against him?

>Do you have a single person to name
I already explained to you how that is not an argument and asked you to provide real arguments.

Got any, shill-kun?

Sort yourself out and clean your gas chamber

No, you win. I have seen the light. Who should I look to for guidance now?

>Who should I look to for guidance now?
Why do you need "guidance"? Do you wear a helmet?

>(((fellow polack concerned about white genocide)))
>can't endorse a single speaker
hmmmmm

ignore all shill threads
>in all fields

>can't endorse a single speaker
Are you suggesting I take matters into my own hands?

Read a book you commie

I think you're a shill too scared to promote an actual neo-nazi or alt-right figure on here because people reading this thread might like what they have to say.

>meme flag
>X person is a JEW SHILL

Literally anyone responsibly based gets called a kike by JIDF. It's the only way they think they can get Sup Forums to turn on someone lmao.

Important: understanding the Peterson isn't the end-all-be-all, and while he has important things to say about taking on responsibility and living to struggle, he does not have the political answers needed to secure the existence of the white race.

Not important: constantly ragging on Peterson for the fact that some people take his word like gospel, and throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

One of these things is a sign of an anti-white shill. Can you guess which one?

Sage all histrionic threads.

>gets called a kike
He doesn't hide his Zionism. He's in league with the people responsible for White genocide.

JPeterson touches little boys thats why he gets erect thinking about being Peter pan and raping the lost boys in their stinky tight assholes.

>Not important: constantly ragging on Peterson for the fact that some people take his word like gospel, and throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
These threads are an immune system response to the paid Peterson atsroturfing on our board. When the shilling for Peterstein stops, so does these immune system response threads.

More like a demoralization tactic where you shill constantly, inundate us with screenshots and infographics until we're tired of talking about anyone who is on the right track about something.

I've never seen a single subversive Peterson shill thread in the past year. It's either a blatant ironic shitpost, or a thread like this.

Wtf is wrong with shad lmfao

40th Peterson is a zionist shill thread of the day. Sage. And OP is a faggot.

Go on 4plebs and search by subject. Tons of threads saying "just bought his new book and it turned my life around, I see that blaming jews is mental illness just like Peterstein teaches, clean your room".

Not an argument.

I browse Sup Forums for embarrassing amounts of time and you're full of shit, nobody would unironically endorse his book helping their life here.

So a blatant ironic shitpost like I fucking said? How dense are you?

xDD he knows the Sup Forums lingo! You're blending in ;)

Debate me: Why is Peterstein's ideology any good? What is good about him?

His generic self-help does not count.

If he turns 1 person from a shitlib into not a shitlib, that's good.

What motivates you to make these threads all day every day? It's almost like it's a full time job you're paid to do. Really makes you think.

This thread just might have the highest meme flag vs. country flag ratio in Sup Forums history. Gee, I wonder why that might (((be))).

>he helps leftists become centrists
Great, and how does exposing him an anti-White on a right-wing board stop him from doing that? His primary focus, according to his own words, is preventing WHITE MEN from organizing together to prevent White genocide.

You still haven't provided an argument, Peterstein cultist. Pretty triggered that your eDaddy isn't seen as the savior of Western civilization, aren't you?

This terrifies the nazi flag shills

Not an argument kike.

You argument is that "he gets a lot of views so he must be correct"?

who cares if he's an anti-white race denier bro he told me some basic mythological story that vaguely applies to modern life and to clean my room

fucking baste *squeaky noise*

All you are doing is firing up your so called enemies for the midterms, Mr. Nazi Flag. No one here relies on Peterson for his lukewarm guidance. You shoot yourself in the foot with every step you take.

WHATS WRONG WITH EXPOSING NORMIES TO THE FACT THAT IT'S OKAY TO NOT SAY XER AND XE NOT EVERYONE TURNS INTO FUCKING HITLER, WE SHOULDN'T DISCOURAGE PEOPLE THAT GET NORMIES ON THE RIGHT TRACK. USE YOUR BRAIN. NOT EVERYONE WAS BORN 1488 LIKE YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU (((FOR SOME REASON))) WONT ENDORSE ANY YOUTUBER WHO IS BETTER THAN PETERSON

Jesus Christ, thank you. It took you long enough to tell us someone better to listen to.

One of the reason the Western Man is a ineffectual, pitiful sack of shit is because fathers are not teaching their sons how to extract meaning from their life. There's a reason why Hitler titled his autobiography My Struggle.

>The British Empire was the most anti-White organization of the past 361 years that murdered and destroyed a dozen White nations with foreign African, Indian, Pakistani troops collected across the world. The Jews funded the British Empire liberally and used it to gain great power for themselves.

this should be common knowledge

MacDonald is good, so is E. Michael Jones, he has also spent his career warning about the jew:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

Not that I endorse every single thing these people say.

It's still not an argument for you to demand a replacement Peterstein to prove he is not credible, I'm just leaving this information for other interested anons.

kek, he is anti white identity you fucking moron, trying to pacify whites for their upcoming extinction

I honestly don't think he's an actual jewish shill trying to subvert people, I think he's just your average retarded boomer, and loving Israel is simply part of that.

He's still a fucking worthless cuckservative that only /r/t_D brainlet kids are impressed by, and I'm glad he's getting BTFO on Sup Forums nowadays. This "muh individualism circlejerk" has always been nothing but harmful.

JF's video

I truly think he's a Zionist agent whose purpose is to pacify Whites during the coming right-wing backlash reaction to Marxism, and to steer it into kosher pro-Israel territory. He works closely with his Zionist buddy (((Ezra Levant))), and Ezra's entire The Rebel outlet is focused on doing exclusively that: Tricking Whites into thinking that our struggle to fight against the jewish created White genocide is somehow identical to jews exterminating the Palestinians in Palestine.

"It's just jewish nationalism bro, they're based nationalists like us!"

Ricardo Duchesne is also a full 1488 intellectual, and he's also a Canadian professor. The media of course ignores him because he actually talks about race: www.EuroCanadian.ca

youtube.com/watch?v=pRfCvgPuSZQ

As an aside, I've noticed something in regard to neo-Cons like Shapiro and his crew. They readily accept sex-realism, IQ and all, but in regard to race they're Marxist, i.e everything is environmental, so as to necessitate their magic dirt "culture and race have nothing to do with each other at all whatsoever" bullshit rhetoric.

JF talked about this as well

>18 posts by this ID

Shilling hard

To be fair, Peterson does talk about race and IQ. In fact, he uses it against Whites: He has proclaimed that the *only* reason jews are over represented in the power structures of our nations is because they are genetically superior and have much higher average IQs than Whites.

I would like to mention something else about the entire race and IQ debate. It is good that the truth of the matter is discussed and the Marxist lies about nurture vs nature crushed, but I believe it is truly a red herring to focus on IQ differences of the races as an argument for objecting to mass non-White immigration.

The fact of the matter is that genocide is genocide. An ethnic or racial group does not need to prove it is superior by some arbitrary metric (such as IQ) to object to and stop genocide.

You see, if we fall into the trap of justifying ending mass non-White immigration on the basis of IQ, it gives the "high IQ superior jews" an excuse to """"keep contributing""" to our nations, and Peterstein is weaving the narrative exactly in that way.

Do you see how dangerous the Peterstein psyop is?

Kevin Macdonald has addressed the JQ without any negative repercussions that I'm aware of. I have no idea why it's so hard for faggots like Peterson and Taylor to do it.

OP why don't you go listen to JBP's lecture on his youtube channel, start with the oldest upload and make your way to the most recent

That'll keep from sounding very stupid, nigger.
All buzzword you are using reminds me of a SJW.

WOTW on Peterson
bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/

It's a combination of their race and religion. Their religion generates a natural nepotism among themselves, and that coupled with a high standard IQ is a deadly combination in Capitalism.
So, the answer is to get rid of Capitalism. Without it, the Jew's advantages are gone and their influence with it. Peterson brought up the IQ to explain why the Jews occupy positions of power, not to justify mass immigration.

You're also insinuating that Peterson wants mass immigration and open borders. He doesn't, he's against those policies. This is the same a mischaractering him as a hyper-individualist, but he does not argue against collectivism per se, rather, he argues against "overdoing it" because:

A) Peterson fears violence.
B) Peterson fears tyranny.

He has psychological reasons for this cowardice, naturally. Peterson is afraid that if white people "resort to just identifying themselves as white with no individual qualities, they are white so their thoughts and actions are justified unless it harms other whites", it will easily allow them to accept a tyrant, eg. Hitler who will not only restrict the rights and freedoms of the whites, but also kill a lot of people in the process (regardless of who is being killed).
Instead Peterson advocates "walking a fine line" between Collectivism and Individualism: Collectivist enough to recognize and enjoy culture, tradition, history, etc. of your fellows, but individualist enough to ensure the rights and freedoms of each individual. Western thought is dominated by this thinking up until recently, so others have been correct in pointing out that his opinions are very "safe".

Overall, I don't see anything dangerous about him. Give some actual thought and it becomes clear that Peterson isn't really that profound, and his 15 minutes of fame will eventually wither away. He takes people away from the left, which is good. He takes people away from the right, which is good, because they are fools who never truly believed.

OP, you made that video right? Is there anyway I could get in contact with you, you seem like a pretty knowledgeable person.

I know, he spews the standard "they're smarter, be grateful goys!" bullshit, with no mention of the nepotism. The basic bitch argument, which is common sense to anyone with a 100+ IQ, is that Jews are so few in number relative to Whites that they literally don't mean shit. The true catalyst for Jewish power is hardcore in-group bias.

I don't justify a fuckin thing. Self determination and freedom of association...in other words "because we fuckin said so"...are the only reasons we need. Beyond that, we only need the capacity to impose our will by force when the time comes. I'm glad that Peterson recognizes that we have that capacity and will, and is fearful of it. He is a smart guy, after all.

>Do you see how dangerous the Peterstein psyop is?

I've been saying it for several months. We were discussing him on r9k (spare the hate) at least 6 months before he became widely known, when he was a nobody. I appreciated his willingness to admit the bullshit that society hands young men, and to admit that women are hypergamous.

But then came the Rogan era, the Nazi talk, etc. Then I saw a clip from his lectures where he referred to European nationalism movements as "regressive" and compared them to SJW's because they both want "safe spaces" according to him. I guess not wanting to be blown up and mowed down by subhuman foreigners who were imported against your will makes you a coward in his eyes.

Hell, I gave that Nick Fuentes kid the 411 on the guy long before the Faith Goldy thing happened, and Fuentes banned me from the Discord for it. Weeks later he says "I regret ever liking him" or something like that, lol.

WHO CARES

HE REDPILLS MORE NORMIES A YEAR THAN THERE HAS EVER BEEN NAZIS ON THIS EARTH

WHO CARES HE RED PILLS NORMIES, LEFTISTS, KEKTARDS, ANTIFA, WOMEN,GAMERS EVERY FUCKING DAY

JORDAN PETERSON IS THE GREATEST DEFENCE AGAINST SJW TYRANNY.

CALL HIM A USEFUL IDIOT, CALL HIM A SHILL BUT HE'S FUCKING EFFECTIVE.
ADDENDUM; YOU ARE TURNING INTO A SHILL TOO. YOU ARE WILLING TO STOP JORDAN PETERSON FROM REDPILLS GET MILLIONS OF NORMIES JUST TO PROTECT A DOZEN OD "YOUR GUYS"

>peterson shills
>10 of the same thread about peterson made by you every day
The irony

>redpills
blackpills*

If JP is controlled opposition working for (((them))), he's doing a shitty job because he's leading people into becoming redpilled about the JQ.

The more he talks about them, the more he proves the validity of it.

Either this is out of sheer ignorance and lack of self-awareness, or it's intentional.

Could he be outjewing the jew by using his supposed support of them as an intentional redpill for white europeans?

Why does any of this even matter?
The fucking jews are dying faster then the white race, they are just trying to take the white race with them

>You're also insinuating that Peterson wants mass immigration and open borders. He doesn't, he's against those policies.
He's a civic nationalist who has said that we should import high IQ/skilled immigrants regardless of their race.

>So, the answer is to get rid of Capitalism.
No. The answer is to expel the jews and to make usury punishable by death.

>but he does not argue against collectivism per se
Yes he does, especially for Whites.

>A) Peterson fears violence.
Yes, violence done to remove the jewish power structure.

>B) Peterson fears tyranny.
Peterstein tries to frighten Whites with the lie that any tribalism whatsoever will end in tyranny, which is just simply not true.

>it will easily allow them to accept a tyrant, eg. Hitler
Muh spooky Hitler meme. Another lie that Peterstein regurgitates right out of the Frankfurt School how-top enslave the goyim manual. Peterstein preaches endlessly about how evil Hitler was and how he turned jews into lampshades.

>Instead Peterson advocates "walking a fine line" between Collectivism and Individualism
He falsely equivocates Whites working together in any capacity to stop White genocide as "far right identitarian collectivism" that must be stamped out. He is saying this to a race of people who are on the verge of a genocide that will make the Soviet Union's atrocities look like child's play. It's immoral, and it's downright subversive.

>Collectivist enough to recognize and enjoy culture, tradition, history, etc. of your fellows
He shills the civic nationalist "muh Western culture" meme, but shames any Whites who are working to break the cornerstone of the Marxist subversion of the West, that being demoralizing Whites into accepting their own genocide, as "right-wing extremists who need to clean their rooms".

>Western thought is dominated by this thinking up until recently
We need to end The Enlightenment. It is a failed philosophy.

IDK,Peterson is just telling college kids to clean their rooms
He forgot to tell them to vacuum the living room, clean the dishes and take out the trash, let alone mow the lawn and rake the leaves
Honesty, his self help book is just a list of chores to do, I don't understand the appeal

You forgot about the shills that spam 50+ anti-JP slide threads a day.

Why does he have you guys so shaken up?

He’s a goy Ben Shapiro, there is more hatred on this board for Pete than kykepiro... rwallly makes you think

He can't mention Solzhenitsyn without sending people straight into JQ Land. At this point I think of him as a Shabbos Goy who just inadvertently fucks up sometimes.

shame this got taken off youtube, really great vid.

The 500th thread this week

>Overall, I don't see anything dangerous about him.
He is working with and for the very people that have caused the destruction of the West. His job is to subvert the coming backlash, neuter Whites by convincing them that "tribalism" is evil and dangerous (just like the Marxists do), and to imbue this coming backlash with a decidedly pro-Israel position.

>He forgot to tell them to vacuum the living room, clean the dishes and take out the trash, let alone mow the lawn and rake the leaves
No, instead he says that after you clean your room you can start setting your life straight, then try to set your family straight and move from there with your newfound knowledge but leave it to retarded brainlets to be unable to see past what's in front of them

What's the endgame with the JP shilling
I've seen as many pro-threads as I seen con-threads
This has to be organised, that's why I don't trust the guy

I vacuumed today

tl;dr

Again????

Fuck off with this shit.

>I'm glad that Peterson recognizes that we have that capacity and will, and is fearful of it. He is a smart guy, after all.
Yes, and he is most fearful of what will happen to the jews.

>I've been saying it for several months. We were discussing him on r9k
I'm glad we are discussing him. His cancerous fanbase and influence is starting to become an annoying problem.

>Then I saw a clip from his lectures where he referred to European nationalism movements as "regressive" and compared them to SJW's because they both want "safe spaces"
Exactly this. He compares people who are the target of genocide to the Marxist agitators who are part of committing that genocide. He preaches that since the Marxists weaponized identity politics, it means all identity politics are evil and dangerous. It's literally a "Hitler drank water so drinking water is evil"-tier argument.

Why are shills trying to characterr assasinate Peterson? Who the fuck is upset that a right leaning professor didn't start goose stepping around heiling hitler? Why the fuck have I seen this thread since last week?

>leave it to retarded brainlets
You your ilk are the ones who seems to need a metaphysical semantics olympics to understand what's common sense to the rest of the world

The standard for every Natsoc should be that if the "e-celeb" doesnt name the jew than he aint our guy.

They are either in on it or just playing along for their own benifit. I demand that if I am to follow and support you than you must go all the way, stop trying to "ease" normies into it. If cunts can wake up and see the the last 20 years of US intervention has just been one lie after another, even to the point that the US would blow up two ... 3 of its own buildings, then you can believe that there is a niche group of elites orchastrating a "master plan" for their future world, and that these people have a biological connection and a history of shady and corrupt behaviour.

t. brainlet cultist straw manning

It's having the opposite effect. People check out his videos and he gains followers.

Keep shilling OP you cunt and watch his book sales skyrocket.