/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - HE IS THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

>The Memo
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=856

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump @Natl Prayer Breakfast 2/8/18
youtu.be/a0SBwAez6r4
>SoS T-Rex meets GUA Pres Morales 2/8/18
youtu.be/UZeUNB1SuAE
>SoS T-Rex meets CHN Rep Jiechi 2/8/18
youtu.be/vxmogjN2Jzs
>CJCS Gen Dunford talks to some ladyboys 2/8/18
youtu.be/F-TaBS4oJ5U
>WH Press Brief (Dep PressSec Shah) 2/8/18
youtu.be/6tKZGJU0QlY
>DefDep Press Brief (Dana White) 2/8/18
youtu.be/YrcscFewUOA
>WH Video: Pres Trump @2018 Natl Prayer Breakfast 2/8/18
youtu.be/I0qWQsRRxKg
>IntDep Video: Promises Kept 2/8/18
youtu.be/bbcur8dlm9E
>NoKo full military parade 2/8/18
youtu.be/qXfDh5KIToU
>VP Pence post JPN speech presser 2/7/18
youtu.be/SBv-94hns20
>More VP Pence w/Troops in JPN 2/7/18
youtu.be/Lgo2VqwN3p0
>2nd Lady Karen interview 2/7/18
youtu.be/vLmM20FpXAs
>VP Pence speaks to troops in JPN 2/7/18
youtu.be/fv0wr5bMTDk
>VP Pence meets w/JPN PM Abe 2/7/18
youtu.be/bNrDeMqw8eM
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/AF Gen Selva testify @House 2/6/18
youtu.be/r4o9auv3OZ8
>WH Video: VP Pence in Japan 2/7/18
youtu.be/_77K947zNoI
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis) 2/7/18
youtu.be/mRosiCYbv_U
>AG Sessions in Tampa Bay FL 2/7/18
youtu.be/NZol0ZJ6N4Y
>AG Sessions @Reagan Alumni Assoc 2/6/18
youtu.be/DLL3AdhyZLo
>We're gonna B52 the shit outta you 2/7/18
youtu.be/PjAc82pYUig

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

pls rate

Sup /ptg/, my gf just made it back from seeing The Black Panther. She said it was longer than she thought but it was amazing throughout. She said she loved the ending the most as well as the surprise at the end of the credits. Im glad she had a good time.

How much OC do you think the FBI has saved from here to analyze?

Who else getting /blasted/ here?
>8+ inches

b a s e d.

WOW, I always knew Trump was a Chinese spy! This just confirms it!

Well?

Seriously though guys, we can't let him keep the dick codes from Shifty.

hahahaha

9/10 for keks

MINNESOTA

(PRIMARIES - August 14, 2018)

If you live in Minnesota, mark this date on your calendar. Minnesota is an open primary so you don’t have to be registered in the party to vote in their primary.

(SENATE RACE - Defeating Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith)

Amy Klobuchar: won in 2006 with 58% and 2012 with 65%
Tina Smith: replaced Al Franken after his groping scandal

>if it weren’t for Evan McMullin siphoning off votes from Trump, he would have won Minnesota, which even Reagan didn’t do in the 1984 landslide...this means that Minnesota isn’t as blue as you think and the same things that worked for the GOP in Michigan and Wisconsin will still work here, though it’s a bit of a harder battle

(HOUSE RACES)

3 Incumbent Republicans
7 Incumbent Democrats

MN-01 Timothy Walz, Democrat, Retiring, 2016 House Margin (0.8% for Democrat), 2016 Presidential Margin (14.9% for Trump)

MN-02 Jason Lewis, Republican, 2016 House Margin (1.8%), 2016 Presidential Margin (1.2% for Trump)

MN-03 Erik Paulsen, Republican, 2016 House Margin (13.7% for Republican), 2016 Presidential Margin (9.4% for Hillary)

MN-07 Collin Peterson, Democrat, 2016 House Margin (5% for Democrat), 2016 Presidential Margin (30.8% for Trump)

MN-08 Rick Nolan, Democrat, Retiring, 2016 House Margin (0.6% for Democrat), 2016 Presidential Margin (15.6% for Trump)

Right in the deep blue area, yay

(DEMOGRAPHICS AND ISSUES)

>in Minnesota, GOP candidates will need high turnout in white rural and suburban areas, so they need to put in the hard work to make many live appearances in every area of the state other than the Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul

>that also means embracing the America First, Trumpian message of bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA and capitalizing on the Democrats’ abandoning of white working class voters and getting Trump to visit multiple areas in the state that contain white working class voters

>that also means reminding everyone of the benefits they’ll get from Trump’s tax cuts, which should convince many moderates and independents in Wisconsin to vote GOP

>Democrats’ strategy will be to get turnout high in Minneapolis-St.Paul and possibly trying to win back working class whites with a Sanders-esque message and getting turnout high in the Somali community

>to counter this, point out how the Democrats shut down the government in favor amnesty which favors illegal immigrants over the white working class...I’m not sure if Somalis can be easily swayed though

Send them all home, it's INHUMANE to separate families!

>he stared directly into a total eclipse, and the sun went blind.
>he built a sandcastle on a beach in Dubai, then sold it to the Saudi Royal Family as a vacation home.
>he won a golf tournament with a single stroke.
>he folded a paper airplane and threw it out the window; it bombed 4 ISIS bases.
>he signs legislation with feather quill pens plucked from a bald eagle perched on his desk.
>he follows witches around on a stage while standing perfectly still.
>he wanted to adopt a new pet, so he went on a safari.
>he was held hostage by terrorists; when negotiations were finished, they paid him a $30 million ransom.
>his online shitposting directs the course of human history.
>he sells rice to the Chinese.
>when his car was blocked by violent rioters, he walked the rest of the way.
>eating fast food makes him healthier.
>at the end of his 2 terms of President, he’ll look 30 years younger.
>when he visited the Vatican, the Pope prayed to him for forgiveness.
>he made employee of the month after his job interview.
>he was the guest speaker at his own college graduation.
>he issues pardons for crimes that weren’t even committed.
>the wives he divorced sing praise of his sexual prowess.
>he won a fire-fight against 30 elite commandos using the musket given to him by the NRA.

maga

MAGA

COMPROMISED, COMPROMISED

you should have heard the way Heather responded to Michelles snarky remark about a Trump appointee, theres sadism trapped behind those eyes. Inspired the filename.
>of course, she pulls it off perfectly
because she can, a woman with two children and proven success in both the private and public sector, along with maintaining her attractiveness well into her late 40s. She's wonderful.

>no overalls and pigtails gf

>getting scuffed by the top of the snow wave
Its fine, I'm used to it by now.

So what's with the wall funding

Thanks Obama, stock market climbed again today. Impeach orange blumpf!

I found a job that no American will do if he's interested

All of it

It's T-shirt weather where I am. Puget Sound has some definite upsides, and the weather is one of them.

When will they realize that people don't fall for these sob stories anymore?

It's a comfy 65 degrees in my city. BEAUTIFUL.

AYO HOL UP

>He delivered

Why doesn't user attend the Heather press briefing?

Proclaim his love for her right then and there.

Did this movie leak yet?

I would suck on those milkers and call her mommy until i die

>They thought Trump was joking
>He wasn't.

Back into an Obama market and out of the Drumpf market.

Those niggers better be thinking of giving us jobs if they're freeloading like that

I like how this is evolving into an inquisition of anti-constitutional liberals in the fed govt

PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT

BREAKING: CHIEF OF STAFF GENERAL JOHN KELLY EXPRESSED WILLINGNESS TO RESIGN TO PRESIDENT TRUMP; TOM BARRACK APPROACHED FOR THE JOB; BARRACK SAID HE WAS NOT INTERESTED - ABC

> DEFEEEEND THIS!
Can't let these madman into the deportation codes

> “Defendants have investigated, surveilled, harassed, raided, arrested, detained, and even deported these activists in order to silence them,” the complaint alleges.
> “This sharp spike in immigration enforcement specifically targeting the most vocal immigration activists is intended to stifle dissent.”
> “The Government’s targeting of activists on the basis of their core political speech is unfair, discriminatory, and un-American,” the lawsuit adds. “And it violates the First Amendment.”

Nice.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE TRUMP INQUISITION.

Right after all the illegals are deported.

>President Donald Trump, furious over the handling of domestic abuse allegations involving one of his closest aides, has spoken to confidantes about the possibility of replacing embattled Chief of Staff John Kelly, sources close to the president tell ABC News.

>One confidante — longtime friend and former executive chairman of his inaugural committee, Tom Barrack — was approached to gauge his interest in the chief of staff position, a source familiar with the matter told ABC News. Barrack said he won’t take the job, the source said.

>Kelly has made clear to the president in the last 24 hours that he's willing to resign in light of the president's dissatisfaction over the West Wing's handling of the allegations against former Staff Secretary Rob Porter, according to sources who have spoken with Trump and Kelly.

>While Kelly’s fate is in question, sources familiar with the matter said they did not believe his departure is imminent. Kelly was seen working in the West Wing on Friday, leading his daily senior staff meeting and joining Trump in the Oval Office during an afternoon photo op.

>Several Trump confidantes reached by ABC News said the president is considering multiple names as possible Kelly replacements.

- Kelly faced criticism earlier this week over comments labeling undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children as “lazy,” and received a public rebuke from President Trump after saying in an interview last month with Fox News that the president’s campaign promises regarding a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border were “uninformed.”

- But it was Kelly’s management of the most recent controversy involving Staff Secretary Porter that ignited a firestorm, after the Daily Mail published multiple allegations of domestic abuse by his two ex-wives.

- In response to the story, Kelly issued an on-record statement calling Porter “a man of true integrity and honor” but making no mention of the alleged victims.

>They still don't realize that the bill of rights only applies to citizens.

SOURCES!

Oh, and Tillerson left 5 months ago

If I ever had the chance to intern at the white house, I would be on my knees begging to meet Heather.

NO.

I need all your bug-eyed schiff pics, for science

give me that girthy 8!

>Michigan
Is this Mlive? Whats going on here? Are they kicking spics out?

- Under pressure, Porter offered his resignation Wednesday afternoon. It wasn’t until late that evening, and after images of the alleged abuse were revealed, that Kelly issued a new statement saying he was “shocked by the new allegations," adding “there is no place for domestic violence in our society.”

How will Drumpf survive now that Sessions, Tillerson, and his entire cabinet have news articles about sources saying they want to leave and yet stay?

lies

Obama Economy back again!

South Central Mississippi here. I need the showers for my cows.

>Most interesting man in the world edition
>no one playing

>During his audience with the Pope, Italians pointed to their TVs and asked, "Who is that guy with Trump?"

#Elections

MONDAY (Feb. 12, 2018)

>Minnesota State House 23B (Special Election)

>(Republican) Jeremy Munson

>Minnesota State Senate District 54 (Special Election)

>(Republican) Denny McNamara

TUESDAY (FEB. 13, 2018)
>Florida State House District 72 Special Election James Buchanan is running

>Georgia State House District 175 (Special Election) John Lahood is running.

>Oklahoma State Senate District 27 (Special Election) Casey Murdock is running.

IF WE VOTE WE WIN! FAGGOTS WE HAVE TO WIN!

DON'T LET THESE DEMOCRATIC FAGGOTS WIN!

FINNISH BRO! WE WILL WIN

>Is this Mlive? Whats going on here? Are they kicking spics out?

Yes and yes.

Trump just wants this bullshit between them to end, he is AMERICA FIRST after all. He most likely wants us out of the Middle East and to do that is to establish a 2 state solution.

/ptg/ you are the fucking best. I just happened to check Trump general right now before getting ready for work and thankfully one of you glorious bastards posted this. Thank you user

Always kicked myself in the head for missing out on the clover hat last year, then was especially angry to see people reselling them for $400 on eBay

As soon as I saw that post I headed over to donaldjtrump website to see if it were true and it was. Not only did you help me out by informing me bbut you GAVE ME A FUCKING DISCOUNT CODE THAT BROUGHT THE TOTAL FROM $58 TO $43 which is especially useful as I only have a card with 50 bucks in it.

user you're the greatest. Hats on the way

Snowy over here

lol it's all falling down!

I wonder if she'll go back to FNC when she's done? I do miss her there

should be pelosi

He does but neither side wants peace. Anything he does will be ruined soon after he makes peace.

Enquirer is unironically right more often than not.
just saying.

>openly state you're a criminal
>wtf why are you arresting me!?
First amendment doesn't apply to non-US citizens bitches.

I told you you fuckers
Two months ago i told you exactly this was his plan

This. We'll bomb them later when they least expect it.

I think they're starting. Kimmel put some illegals and Trump supporters in the same room and the Trump supporters told the illegals they had to get out.

Couldn't someone claim Trump asked them to be CoS and it would be impossible to prove otherwise unless WH opens up all its records which it would be stupid to do?

>tfw you’re up for 30 hours yesterday
>tfw you collapsed at work and got sent home early

>tfw it's just barely missing the Boston area
thank fucking god, I'm sick of snow this season

it didn't have to end this way

Aren't they the ones who exposed the Lewinski-Clinton story?

Thank you Obama

>should be pelosi

Bitcoin has fucked me
Now, the stock market has too
I've been poor before, I refuse to go back to that lifestyle.
Death is far more preferable
Consider this my note

Considering that Nunes has been playing a big role, it may be the Portuguese Inquisition.

Made $1170 on a $500 purchase of calls today. Feels good. Praise Jesus.

1 more

SHUT

>Proclaim his love for her right then and there.
in reality, she has a husband and kids and im not autistic. In my fantasies, she laughs it off and is flattered in the moment but I wake up after that night with hazed vision dangling from her basement's ceiling
>I would be on my knees begging to meet Heather.
it's the only way she'd allow you to meet her, user
>I wonder if she'll go back to FNC when she's done?
I would expect that after 7 more years she'll be ready to retire as a 55 year old woman to raise her children and grandchildren with her husband. A new dawn with new milfs will have come by then.