ITT Sup Forums in September 11,2001

Checked

I was asleep, my girlfriend woke me up just before the first one fell.

in civics class, watching the news, think, huh.... this is exciting.

17 years and between 2-4 wars later, its become very tiresome.

Had just quit a job a week prior, so I was sleeping in. Got up around 9AM, got in car, drove to gas station to grab some smokes. Hear what's going down on the radio during the drive. Was already redpilled to some degree due to reading 'Behold a Pale Horse'. Immediately knew this was some bullshit. Spent the rest of the day smoking tree and watching the chaos on TV.

I like to pay pack men at my local bowling alley the owner is Larry he has a cat named stewy and he is 9 years old, also I am on a bowling team and my favorite color is blue

Thanks for reading have a nice day

>tfw 9/11 was the beggining on an era.
>Tfw something so bittersweet about photos on that day

will be dumping a few that make me nostalgic

I often think about these photos and wonder where veryone went that day, where they are now etc

home skipping class

funny how I can not even remember seeing third tower fall on that day, only saw it way later on TV

checked, but this is fake and gay. it was an accident. also, Limp Bizkit.

This one is kino

>tfw stood on top 3 months before

>Tfw you will never go back to the early 2000s and play pokemon gold/silver

Her kid is 16 now jesus

I feel like if I saw planes flying into buildings I'd want to get the fuck out of the building I was in.

yeah. Life is something

or this one. I wonder what she did the day before and after, what their reaciton was, where they are now. Its a weird feeling thinking that me and you are just passing shadows in other peoples lives

I was at home, watching the news and laughing my arse off. Thank you, Based Bin Laden.

I still have no clue what really happened that day or why. The official story feels about as legit as all the conspiracy theories at this point.

They were stunned i bet just wanting to know more, but i certainly would leave

Excellent, please post more if you have them

FAKE AND GAY

i wouldn't say i feel "nostalgia" from that day

(checked)
post more senpai

Shit someone spilled a lot of ground beef what happened?

I dont think we will ever get full closure, the best thing i can say is that dont trust the official source but the variables on why it happened are nefarious people

Good thing a lot of Brits died in the attack too.

holy shit meaty bits everywhere what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Apprenticing with an ex-Navy sailor doing HVAC repair. Heard the news during first job at a house. Coworker new a guy who was on the USS Cole attack. When the second plane hit, he says it's probably the same sandniggers responsible. He was right.

Post office wouldn't let us in to work, they were on lockdown. Stayed on lockdown for a few days too, cause anthrax mailings happened right after.

Was working on a rooftop late in the afternoon, eerie to see lack of jet trails across sky.

Kind of funny that the tallest building soon, Jeddah Tower in Arabia, is being build by...

(drum roll) ... Saudi Binladin Group

... and the structural engineer is Thornton Tomasetti (same that made the 2004 analysis how the twin towers fell)

Thats all i have for now i am looking for some. Something about them that have so much beauty/pain

wow its absolutely nothing

why do these look so shopped?
these people like they don't give a fuck
is the USA some sort of prole Oceania state where attacks and explosions happen daily?

Towers just went down!!! Mutts BTFOO!!!111!

ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS

Implying Mohammed is really a Brit.

I was ill had the day off school and got to watch the whole thing in bed, comfy.

Its a bitter kind of nostalgia. SOmething that usered in the current era and everyone knew the 90s were dead

Remembered hearing in the next few weeks antecdotal stories about people who knew Saudi or Paki folks who quickly left the US before 9/11.

Remember being part of a pagan bunch who did peace ritals for the next 9 nights (kEk; how’d that turn out?)

Remember only air traffic I heard that day was fighter jets passing overheard.

these are by far the minority of reactions.

I was at home and my parents at the beach. I was very excited because I thought it was the beggining of a better era, and it was a pleasure to see the USA hitted so hard on their own territory. I even prayed to god giving thanks, since back then I still was a devout catholic being 16 years old. I expected a cleansing war, the end of degeneracy.

What a fool kid, it was indeed the beggining of a new era. A worse one.

Sigh..fucking USA. Someday we will have our revenge.

This thread is proof of the t_d newfag invasion. you’re supposed to literally act like 9/11 just happened you tards.

They just saw to plane ram into a national monument, i would say they are bewildered and stunned not much you can do

I was playing cards with our American exchange officer. Someone got it on the television and we sat and watched it as a company for the day.

We asked him if he had family in New York. He'd never been, he was from Idaho, but he knew a few guys who worked on Wall Street. Two weeks later he was off, returned to his unit in Fort Benning and delpoyed late 2001 to Afghanistan. A few of our officers and some NCOs who had been with the SAS previously also went elsewhere for October and November.

Oddly, it was a few days after I decided to stay signed on with the Army. I considered Kosovo boring and NI was shitty. Someone told me there'd be a proper war soon. I suppose they were half right.

Fuck off with your autism.

I don't think anyone thought the towers would collapse at that moment. Nothing had ever happened like this before. Hard to judge them with your current hindsight user.

They don’t make happenings like these anymore

>President bush is in my city at a different school
>teacher gets a phone call and turns on tv
>Entire classroom goes silent watching the smoke roll off the tower
>aircraft hits second tower
>classroom gasps, I exclaim loudly "awwessommee!"
>everyone looks at me in disgust and I get sent out of the room

guess they shouldn't let kids watch some action packed television in middle school

When a Port Authority announcement came over the P.A. system urging people to stay at their desks, Rescorla ignored the announcement, grabbed his bullhorn, walkie-talkie, and cell phone, and began systematically ordering Morgan Stanley employees to evacuate, including the 1,000 employees in WTC 5. He directed people down a stairwell from the 44th floor, continuing to calm employees after the building lurched violently following the crash of United Airlines Flight 175 38 floors above into Tower 2 at 9:03 A.M. Morgan Stanley executive Bill McMahon stated that even a group of 250 people visiting the offices for a stockbroker training class knew what to do because they had been shown the nearest stairway.

Rescorla had boosted morale among his men in Vietnam by singing Cornish songs from his youth, and now he did the same in the stairwell, singing songs like one based on the Welsh song "Men of Harlech":

"Men of Cornwall stop your dreaming, Can’t you see their spearpoints gleaming?,
See their warriors’ pennants streaming, To this battlefield.
Men of Cornwall stand ye steady, It cannot be ever said ye for the battle were not ready
Stand and never yield!"[3]

Between songs, Rescorla called his wife, telling her, "Stop crying. I have to get these people out safely. If something should happen to me, I want you to know I've never been happier. You made my life." After successfully evacuating most of Morgan Stanley's 2,687 employees, he went back into the building.[3][11][12] When one of his colleagues told him he too had to evacuate the World Trade Center, Rescorla replied, "As soon as I make sure everyone else is out".[13] He was last seen on the 10th floor, heading upward, shortly before the South Tower collapsed at 9:59 A.M. His remains were never found.[10][11][12] Rescorla was declared dead three weeks after the attacks.[3]

press F

Why the fuck have they interrupted my toons. I was right in the middle of Hey, Arthur. What is this bullshit?

Q predicted this

it was a cia inside op

i got confused after a few replies, i wonder if it is due to newfaggotry

either way i enjoy a good 9/11 memories thread anyway

Weird to think that I went to war 12 years later because of this

I was watching Card Captor Sakura and got upset they interrupted it to show the towers falling, though I did understand it was something very serious

Steve bushemi fought fires on 9/11

>Be me
>In 6th grade
>Dad yells at me to turn on the tv upstairs
>See live footage of planes hitting the tower
>Proceed to watch that shit over and over the rest of the night
>Next day at school
>Teacher talks about the "tragedy"
>Says we are going to have a silent minute for the victims
>I burst out laughing like 10 seconds in to that minute
>Get totally fucking destroyed by the teacher
>She calls my parents
>Meeting with teacher and parents after school
>Laugh at the meeting because still think it was cool and pretty funny
>Mom is disappointed and dad just want to get home to watch more news about the event
>mfw from then on people know me as the kid who laughed at 9/11

Still dont know why people got upset about me laughing.

Dont know if it's a joke but it's
Men of Harlech.

He was one of the more unique men mentioned in Hal Moore's We Were Soldiers Once, And Young. Great man.

Damn, F

It's kind of depressing, user.

Nevermind I'm dumb. My eyes skipped past the first paragraphs and just to the one where it had the lyrics.

I was training and mom came to pick me up and while I was going down the corridor I heard her chat with other woman about it. When I came home I saw it on the news for like 3 minutes and went to play MGS.

Boeing 757s FUCK OFF

what the story was a joke? Nah he was a real guy and a certain kind of human

I was doing last year of high school in evening school. My brother called me when I was about to leave for classes, so instead I went to grocery store picked up case of beer and microwave popcorn and watched happening on tv. Skipped school. Saw second plane hitting the tower.

I was in college, doing a shitty college job (fire damage restoration, kind of ironic). We got the rest of the day off.

No I didn't

Makes me think of a conversation I had with a right wing co-worker that hated Bill Clinton about 3 or 4 years before this happened.

The guy was about 30 years my senior and a Vietnam veteran and at the time, I didn't see anything wrong with the Clintons because I was young and pretty naive.

My co-worker told me, one day shit in this country might go so far down the toilet that patriots will have to rise up and overthrow the government.

I thought he was a little paranoid and crazy, completely unaware of just how corrupt all these politicians were.

My friend had said, 'You get about 20 guys together that really know what they're doing, and they could cause enough chaos it would bring this entire country to it's knees.'

He was right.
I became right wing that year, too.

this lol newfag candyasses everywhere

Go away.

fucking faggot you're worse than frank, GTFO

good photo.

smoking doobie and playing GTA
got sacked two days later for grabbing a waiter by the throat and trying to drown him in a siink

Walked into senior English class in hs, everyone glued to tv that usually not on. No one is talking . Find my seat and look at the tv. One tower is smoking. Watch in disbelief as the 2nd plane meticulously crashes into the other tower. Remember how Jew Tim magazine has osama bin laden on the cover a few months earlier and it would be pinned on him.

Bush kept us safe

Is that a photo from bombey? another building going under. Going to go drink a pepsi max.

Was it a nigger?

are there any other pics of the mom? she looks so fucking hot tbqhwyfamily

Those blast points, too accurate for sand people.

French class was starting and our principle came in to inform us the usa may be under attack. From canada by the way

I was here, on Sup Forums, shitposting that day while sitting in class. I had just got my first samsung Galaxy phone with internet, and the school's wifi was unlocked and had no firewall. Those were the days. They let us out of school, so I got to spend the rest of the day playing World of Warcraft with panicking reporters on in the background. Shit was cash

Needs moar "greetings from new york!"

great photos I ran out and love street view photos like these