Have you donated $10 to Orania??

These white children need help, the South African Gov. gives their community zero subsidies.
orania.co.za/welcome-to-orania/

Other urls found in this thread:

safrpsa.org/
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html
safrpsa.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do they take crypto?

What do you expect us to buy with a measly useless $10? You cheap Yankee dog.
Next time give us serious cash like $100 or more. You piece of scat.
You ignorant Americans make me sick sometimes. Bloody fokken hond.

Pic related is you. You Yankee faggot

>nigger detected

>donating money to south africans

nah. the ones on Sup Forums often seem like complete twats

>Brit
>Yankee faggot
You're not even a Boer are you

>donating to a pedo ring

Who needs your stupid Canadian money anyways? Get lost. You leaf shit.

Pic related is you, you faggot

Nice proxy.

Why do you keep posting this guy, is he secretly you?

>the South African Gov. gives their community zero subsidies.
Why would they need subsidies, they're white.

Subsidies are for niggers and faggot farmers.

I WANT AN AFRIKANER GF TO SAVE FROM THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAA
>tfw she'd just be going from one 3rd world country to another

You can either be a pussy and take the 10 dollars or you can do some thing useful to your self like move to a white country or start taking your land back. Your situation may be terrible but I have no sympathy for people who whine instead of attempt to rise above.

Culture
Orania focuses strongly on the protection and development of Afrikaner culture and has its own set of holidays. Cultural activities play a large role in people’s daily lives. Orania is a community with strong Christian values and the institutions in Orania directly or indirectly promote these values to a new generation of Afrikaners.

I can't thank you guys enough for advocating on our behalf, spreading the word and kindness like this. Ignore the larper. Hail victory

I'm currently getting back on my feet right now but (pic related) isn't too far away from me, I want to try and get out there and take some pics and donate food. Thanks for remembering us guys, I don't wanna be all faggy, but it means a hell of alot

Daily reminder that Orania was created and is run by a paedophile ring.
Good luck donating money to a bunch of paedos

I’m trying to help where I can boerbros.

I’m fighting tooth and nail to try and help a young afrikaans girl get out of joburg and into the US with me. Not in the faggt greencard marriage way. We want to get her in on a visa, send her to the (good) uni near me and by the end of that hopefully she can get a green card. But immigration is so complicated and painful.

I wish there were some richfag, expat or lawyer Sup Forumslacks that could help me with advice or what not. I’m trying to help two more, but they’re closer to my age and men so I’m not as worried. They’re also wealthier and will have a better time coming here due to their skills.

I should make a tripfag since the only reason I come to Sup Forums anymore is for African/ZA/ZIM/Rhodie threads which are fat and few inbetween, although they’ve been picking up a lot more lately.

God bless boerbros. Fok die kaffirs ‘n souts. We’ll wrap em in a tyre and catch em on fire soon enough.

>Ungrateful and thirsty for gibs
Nigger detected. Please hang yourself in the nearest tree.

Is it white or brown inside her belly?

I'm half soutie but it's appreciated ameribro. Emmigrating's a real bitch, i'll be staying come what may but it's good some get out. God bless yank

Pedo swirl detected

Bogdabots roll out

Just give me a PayPal address, an ETH wallet, a gofundme, Patreon or any other sort of online donation option and I'll contribute. Not going through the Netherlands account nor giving my CC to them.

He's just an agenda poster tryna do the opposite of what Sup Forums wants. Also he might be that jew from /sg/ so we should watch him carefully.

Just get a good education behind you and apply for a work visa in Australia/NZ. It may require you going to the country on a holiday visa , possibly applying for an extension but if you're lucky and get the then work visa you'll have time to apply for permanent residency.

prob a scam look into it first, almost all charities are kike scams

>I want to try and get out there and take some pics and donate food.

God damnit faggot. Set up a patreon.
Set up several patreons. Post proof that they are real, and the cryptos will flow.
Also find The White Wolf and have him do the same.

So little effort, so big reward! Do you have any idea how much cryptos some of us have laying around? And you want to prioritize using your time on delivering some food?

I highly doubt that. Orania is very real although they don't even have a convenient way to donate.

Guuy as great as Orania is, there are no impoverished people there.

If yo want to give your money to help poor White South Africans, give it here

South African Family Relief Project NPC
safrpsa.org/
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts

Also there are two places in the former Rhodesia to give to.
Over 40,000 White could nto gt out after the fall of Rhodesia. They are stuck there in the worst poverty imaginable.

Zimbabwe Pensioners Support Fund
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/

Homes in Zimbabwe
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html

I've donated to this a few times: safrpsa.org

White folks have to help each other; no one else will.

How much of a cuck or traitor is your Congressman? They can be helpful in these matters.

good thread.

we should decide on one and make it a sticky.