14 year old German boy L. Hoffmann brutally stabbed to death in class by 15 year old migrant

14 year old German boy L. Hoffmann brutally stabbed to death in class by 15 year old migrant
youtube.com/watch?v=FdjpmFbT0sw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdjpmFbT0sw
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berufliches_Gymnasium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be German
>go to school
>get stabbed

Filthy Allied occupiers and their shitskin hordes are to blame.

This

Germany is so cucked the ape will be out of what ever juvenile detention center they have there in less than 6 months. Maybe not even go at all, they'll probably look for a way to justify the murder.

German kids should be killing immigrant kids left and right.

Its a boys will be boys kind of thing.

Bitch is totally insane. Germans became weak, getting fucked up the butt by this cunt.

He probably grew up in a homogeneous society, thought everyone was inherently good, thought violence was never the answer, never even laid his hands on another kid in anger, was told not to fight back since he was old enough to speak.

We’re at war, we just can’t go in the offensive until the economy falters, and we can seize control of the rule of law.

Diversified™!

> German boy stabbed. German girl raped and drowned. Family of four on a train all sliced to bits. Elderly people in a supermarket have their throats slit. Usw, etc, and so on.
> Germans say well maybe it's our own fault for not helping them integrate, let's give them more money so they feel more welcome.

> Italian girl murdered dismembered by refugee stuffed in suitcase
> Based Italian goes on shooting rampage as payback. Hailed as a hero by the people, donations pour in for his courtcase. Refugees now scared for their safety.
Thanks Italy for showing the world how you deal to these situations

He deserved it, he was German and therefore nazi scum

HEIL MERKIL

I dated a German woman for a few years. She instilled her son with this shitty mentality, and his dad just taught him sports and other such fauxlture. No one’s actually giving the people moral and cultural fortitude they need.

We will see the pogroms once again

>He probably grew up in a homogeneous society
so he didn't grow up in germany then

Despite the meming, Germany is still whiter than the whitest place in US. They’re going down the rabbithole fast, though.
>they’re only at the Bahnhof
>they’re only in their own neighborhoods
>they’re only in the big cities
That’s about where we are now, next they’ll go full USA and relegate themselves to a small enclave of rich people that are implicitly white.

That blows, I wanna troll but I can only think of the fucking horror that kid felt as his life escaped him. And nothing will come of it. Fucking sad.

I visited Germany around the year 2000.
It was beautiful.
Clean streets, safe roads, amazing public transport, courteous people.
What it's rapidly becoming makes me want to cry.
I just hope that the Krauts shall rise again.

Doesn't understand German names, thinks everyone must be Jewish.

(((Hoffmann))). Nothing of value was lost.

Lol you're deluded mate

such many cases.
Get uncucked germany, or pay the price

>(((Hoffmann)))
>Retarded amerimutt doesn't know why Jews have such names.

he deserved it. They voted for it, reap what you've sown. I hope the virtue points were worth your child's life. Inshallah

start putting pictures of all the people killed by migrants outside merkels offices, residences and parliament.

Every major city in US is a small gentrified contingent of white and vaguely brown or Asian yuppies, and a horde of nonwhite underclass, making the public life a living hell. Every single one. That’s Germany’s next step, since they finally have their first nongerman majority big city.

Yu no da wey

Teach us

Most people can’t wake up from Tje Machine until at least 22, when they’re fully independent and can see nonwhites in their natural environment. Only those of us who were edgy or hateful were able to dodge the programming completely, and even that was for the wrong reasons.

this

This, sadly.

Seriously, why is always the kids.
It is preteen to 15 year old girls and boys paying the their parents crimes 90% of the time.

How can people let their children suffer like this and do nothing, what the fuck is wrong with them?
i want to fight

I weep for the genetics, honestly. As someone who grew up around los Creaturos, Im fascinated by the independent evolution of European phenotypes and cultures, and we know all too well how it only takes a small drop of vaguely brown shit to muddy it forever.

The boomers did this. Gen X can be woken up, but can’t see beyond their own nose, in that it has to be their kid killed before it becomes an issue. Hopefully Gen Z becomes the generation of ethnic and national group consciousness.

>People actually think flooding the southwest with Aztec-Spaniard rape babies is good for the nation.

I feel it too man.

PART
UND
PARCEL

GERMANY YES!!! The gun laws are working!!!

These

>turkposting
kill yourself scum

>am Deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen
it means germany can eat dick :D

I don't, hope the perfidious Albinoids go down with them

I can't wait until the AfD takes over. I want to kill my very own sand nigger in the ensuing Kristallnacht part deux.

have you guys ever noticed how germany is something like an inverse hobo?
>please mister, mister
>sucky sucky, only 5 Mark
>nono, mister, you don't understand
>I give you 5 mark, and do the sucky sucky
>mister? sucky sucky?

*pays 9240 EUR monthly to a shitskin family*

>kazakhstan

isn't that some slav shithole

Excellent idea.

That'll make em squirm. Numbers on a page are easily glossed over '26 rape and murder victims lol how sad'. But confronted by the faces of those killed, they can't ignore that.

My fucking sides.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FdjpmFbT0sw
lol you guys are not even white you come from the fucking caucus mountains near TURKEY!!!

>(((15))) year old migrant
more like 35

that

Pretty sure Angela Merkel, EU, and open borders are to blame.

RIP German kid

this. Germans are literally to kind for there own good now after years of indoctrination.

Sauce on Italy bro being hailed as a hero all I can find is liberal news.

This. Enlarge the pics so they're like 2'x2', put them on wooden stands and just line them up on the sidewalk outside the building.

he should get a religious exemption and get off. he was only doing as the quran instructs.

Only in Italian news.

Those

GERMANY YES

WIR
SCHAFFEN
DAS

You white racists don't understand. This immigrant child was just protecting himself from institutional racism and felt threatened by the albinoid European oppressor.

How dare you use this act of self defense as an excuse to spew vitriol against poor and need immigrants seeking a new home away from war and tyranny! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

This is why we need a 4th Reich

I just want to spend the rest of my days skinning leftist pukes alive, until i just can't do it anymore

>This is how shitskins rationalize violence

karma for the Shoah :^)

Was it because they were trying to distance themselves from the Nazis? It seems like Germans are terrified of speaking out, probably more so because of how the world views their history.

>Kekistan flag
>talking about physical activity

DEUTSCHLAND JA!

So one German subhuman less
Good.

Bonjour Mohammed!

going to jail for a thought crime is a good deterent

Germany really should have been nuked instead of Japan.

the kid that stabbed him was born in germany.
so basically, a kid murdered another kid, something that happens every single day of the year in the US, in germany at least its so rare it still makes headlines.

holy fuck ahahahahahah

Deutschland, JA!

>Be an American
>Pretends not to personally match the 56 % stereotype

>violence is never the answer
This is the biggest problem of the West today. We've forgotten the golden rule of nature: might makes right. If we are unwilling to use violence against our enemies, we will go extinct.
Superiority is not about intelligence or quality of living. It's about your ability to survive and thrive.

The bombs were meant for Germany but they surrendered before they were ready.

>the kid that stabbed him was born in germany.
>a dog being born in a horse stable is a horse

oh so the story is he's another sandnigger that cant act civiilized

15 or "15"?

>catch em all
>pidgey
Wut

>born in germany
>BORN IN GERMANY
Might as well say 'i just took a big ol' fat shart in my underpants' because that means fuck all, too.

Moron.

Being born Germany does not make your German. This is the kind of retarded thinking that got you to where you are. Second generation migrants are often far worse than first gen ones.

äh, at least in germany you are not automatically a german citizen, just by being born here, unlike in the US.
yep, literally nothing to do with refugees and merkel

>suspect was born in germany
>also a citizen in kazakhstan
hahahahahaha fucking bullshit
>all those female cops everywhere

This comment with this flag is highly questionable and rather dubious.

lol the eternal kraut strikes again

the killer kid is a shitskin, not an ethnic germans you fucking stupid albinoid.

do you even recongize the difference anymore?

Well good to see the migrant assimilating into western culture!

>be me
>go on a private school which shitskins can't afford
>better education than public schools because the german education system is baisicly shit

yeah i get it, everybody loves chimping out about the refugees in germany, but how easily people get riled up about this topic, just by posting something completely unrelated, is highly questionable and rather dubious, also pretty stupid.

the peak of german was around 1989 after reunification to 2014 when they had the world cup , right before migrant crisis, that was what peak perfomance looked like

Im lucky to have visited germany 2015 summer right before the crisis

where is Krau/pol ?

yeah it must be "baisicly" shit you pampered underage cunt, get off the internet

hanz, go gill 1 migrant for every year of life that was stolen from that boy.
83 migrants should do.

You'll go to this school until you're 19

checked

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berufliches_Gymnasium

Fuck off, Hans-Sören.