Massachusetts Sends Letter to Licensed Gun Owners Demanding They Surrender Bump-Fire Stocks

Hahahaha!
Land of the free xF

>'Retention of such a prohibited item beyond the 90 day grace period will expose the owner to criminal prosecution'

freebeacon.com/issues/massachusetts-sends-letter-licensed-gun-owners-demanding-surrender-bump-fire-stocks/

Other urls found in this thread:

thelawdictionary.org/arms/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And they just got lost in boating accidents. All of them.

Enjoy your entire district lockup.

Threadly reminder: MA elected Elizabeth Warren.

>government gun confiscation in Boston
because it worked so well for the British

from the cold dead hands of patriots, I look forward to seeing how this pans out

>Getting your gun licensed

This is exactly why I'd never get mine registered or anything. Fuck that, why would you do that

Piece by piece, brick by brick. It a slow process. Divide and conquer. Really sad to see

most will give them up

>Refuse to give your gun away
>get shot
>die or go to jail

land of the free

This isn't going to end well at all if they try to force people ...

What a farce

The ATF approved the stocks, man-children bought them while they were legal (around $100)

They try to buy them back at three times the price, or they fuck off. Only a leftist thief would give up something they legally bought. Turns out those kinds of pussies wouldn't own an AR or AK in the first place

You will give your guns for free or else.

No, I really don't think they will

Most will say they never owned one, lost it or they sold it after the shooting

>Most will say they never owned one
They had to register their purchase xD

It's not even a gun. It's a stock. A few pieces of plastic the ATF themselves approved

Since now they've changed their minds they're digging themselves in a hole with this shit. Surely an enterprising young (((lawyer))) could sue the ATF for approving of the item in the first place?

If the ATF ruled them as illegal before they hit the market, then the (((vegas shooting))) couldn't have been as deadly, since that's the logic for banning now

Doors will get kicked in just like post Katrina, just like after Boston marathon.

Register what? The stock? Or their gun?

Seems more like they have a list of registered/licensed gun owners, and they're telling them all to surrender bumpfire stocks based on the fact that they own guns not because they know that person has a bumpfire stock

I'm not aware of any registration process being required. The stocks were submitted to the ATF and approved, then sold like any gun stock

I bet none get turned in. They don't have a list.

>This
They where even available at Walmart.

Like WalMart wouldn't give them the associated CC/bank info used to purchase any transaction for a bump stock.

>What is cash

Yes I'm sure bumptards are gonna revolt against Boston Police like the colonists revolted against the British.

Even if that were the case, just say you traded it for a TV or some shit after the shooting

>I lost it, in a volcano.

>check his house
>nobody makes fun of Police

They will be coming for our knifes here soon

>what is facial recognition and an undeleted video record of literally every transaction

Thats not a legally owned gun though. No different than Tyrone and his midnight special. The idea is you can be searched up and down and they would have zero cause to take your firearms or arrest you.

bin that bumpstock lad

Hang on, lemme call up the Utah Data Center, oh, sorry, most commercial security systems are installed as a closed-loop system, very few privately owned stores and some local chains might have a net feed for the owner's convenience, but we'd need a specific, validated warrant for each and every suspect to access the federal taps (legally) and Obama's out of office, so it's definitely not happening through white hat channels.

Been happening in Ma. For years. Had ALL of mine taken during divorce.
Standard divorce female files protective order(209-A) to ensure house, bank account,kids, etc..
Police show up , kick you out of your own house,
AND then confiscate ALL of you guns, also took both compound bows, all my ammo etc..
THEN, (here's the cool part) a private company comes to police station and collects your guns and stores them.
THEN after extortion during divorce protective order is released and you have to PAY to get your guns back. Each gun and ammo,monthly storage, confiscation, gun transfers paperwork and couple other things . Cost about $100.00 per gun to get them back. My total was $1,800.00. and many missed days to get my own guns back.
WELCOME TO MASSACHUSETTS

I just read many patently unlawful things.

Come and take it from me fag

>Government is going to take your guns

Ha.
Of course they say a bump stock isn't a gun.

>not calling it by it's rightful name

>I just read many patently unlawful things.
WELCOME TO MASSIVEJEWSHITS

Now introducing the bump-fire shoulder pad. Works exactly like a regular bump stock but doesn't 'connect' to the gun!

Tell me how this would be illegal without outlawing belt buckles

*isn't

you seem to forget that was over 200 years ago when men were actually men. Fagachusetts is a lot different now. Liberty may have been born here in Boston, but it died here long ago

Device designed for the purpose or carried with the intention.

>B-b-but you can't prove it!
Tell that to the guys in prison for "drug paraphernalia".

This man understands.
While getting a license is usually part of the gun purchasing process, there are loopholes. Stay armed my friends.

>licensed gun owners
>licensed
Surely no one actually does this? Right?

If you agreed to license your firearms, you deserve this. Go out in a blaze of glory to redeem yourself, faggot.

But the act of 'bump firing' isn't illegal. What are you gonna do, ban firing more than once a second?

>canadian with an opinion
Discarded.

The stocks aren't registered. Pop up a floorboard and stick it under there, bury it in your yard, they're not hard to hide.

They should send back pictures of themselves holding guns with bump-fire stocks in one hand while giving a middle finger in the other hand with the caption "Come and get it."

> Fingers are now illegal.

TURN THEM ALL IN!

>HAHAHHA OMG THE GOVERNMENT WOULD NEVER DO THIS THAT WOULD CAUSE CIVIL WAR LIKE LMAO

says the increasingly nervous gun owner

Better yet, call the police on your liberal neighbors.
> "Hi, I'd like to report someone who I suspect has illegal contraband and wish to remain anonymous."
> "What can you tell us?"
> "Yea, Mr and Mrs cuck havn't turned in their high capacity fully automatic bump stocks."

What do we do to change this shit? Seriously, that is FUCKED.

It is Massachusetts, they vote in Romney. I can't imagine how many own guns.

take a wild fucking guess

Get out of fagachusetts you dumb fucking homo

>Massachusetts
cuck state anyway, fuckem

The fact it hasn't happened since the NFA was signed in is telling. What's the sanity-meter on freeing the Maryland people from their tyrannical government by way of brotherly aid from out of state?

Reminds me when, i think conneticut, passed a gun registration bill.
> Less than 50% of gun owners registered their guns.
> Oy vey. We have a real problem when we pass a law and the people refuse to follow it.

This has nothing to do with the ATF. This is just the state of Mass being their normal "so progressive" selves.

And Connecticut likes to one-up Mass at any turn they get. I really need to move.

all semi auto weapons should be seized...

Sieze the means of destruction.

(you)

Massachusetts anons know what to do.

>living in a state that requires a license to get a gun
this is they grave they chose.

not true, stocks are not a controlled item

>seizing lawfully-obtained property without compensation
I don't have enough lads for all this wew

You are an idiot who does not know what a semi automatic gun is.

>husband is stationed in a cuck state
>I have to abide cuck rules
just kill me fampai

does nobody realize that "bump-fire" is a shooting technique and not a physical object?
you don't need a bump fire stock to bump fire a rifle.
they just make it easier to do so.
me and my friends were bump firing our shitty walmart ARs back in like 2004

I don't get how this isn't unconstitutional.

> Massachusetts Sends Letter to Licensed Gun Owners Demanding They Surrender Bump-Fire Stocks

Uh.. Ok.. So.. What happens if I lost it?

because technically a stock is not a complete weapon and therefore cannot be regarded as "arms"

Oh would you look at that. Massachusetts just set the world record for the largest amount of boating accidents in the shortest period of time.

The governments approach usually is that "if it doesn't ever get to the courts its not illegal"

>because technically a stock is not a complete weapon and therefore cannot be regarded as "arms"

So if they confiscate all the parts individually instead as a single item its fine?

Reminder: "eco-friendly" lead-free solid copper hunting bullets make excellent armor-piercing rounds, and more powder behind a narrower bullet helps it go through.

Even with 5.56, copper bullets will go through most rigid armor with a square hit, but .270 Winchester is especially effective among common, inexpensive rounds.

>the act of 'bump firing' isn't illegal.
>What are you gonna do, ban firing more than once a second?
There's no reason they can't. Or: "holding a firearm in such a manner that the trigger may be actuated multiple times in rapid succession in response to the recoil while the user applies constant pressure by any means, rather than by a separate independent movement of the trigger finger with specific individual intent for each actuation".

If you can define bump firing, you can make a law against it.

tragic boating accident yo

>licensing your guns

would probably get challenged in court but basically yes. this is the sort of jewery they have used to erode the 2nd amendment. for example, they couldnt ban guns so they started imposing huge "fees" on ammunition and ammo producers. as a result ammo prices are threatening to make the 2nd amendment unaffordable. you can own all the guns in the world but they will be worth fuck all if you have no ammo.

I knew this would happen after the kikes had a meltdown about Vegas. Bump Stocks just got banned in New Jersey as well. In the end, it’s going to fall to the states with this. If your state is too pozzed, be prepared to lose bump stocks because of kikes and their retarded paroting pets.

whats keeping maine vermont and NH from doing the same? vermont has great gun laws

Aren't you glad you're wrong?
thelawdictionary.org/arms/

Nah unlike Canada a few men can turn it around in a minute

Racially homogeneous states can have reasonable laws and expect people to play fair.

Just sue, they will lose again for the upteenth time

i really want to move up there, being all white and all, but i dont want to get up there and see the laws change because of shitbag liberals

lol
were is the full vid to this?

inb4 a mass delivery of "powdered" letters right back at em.

>Morning_of_a_new_American_school_day.exe

send a million envelopes filled with baking soda through the post labeled "to whomever shall make a decent cake"

Why stop at trying to take bump stocks? When do they take computers or phones or Twinkies?

> (OP)
>Been happening in Ma. For years. Had ALL of mine taken during divorce.
>Standard divorce female files protective order(209-A) to ensure house, bank account,kids, etc..
>Police show up , kick you out of your own house,
>AND then confiscate ALL of you guns, also took both compound bows, all my ammo etc..
>THEN, (here's the cool part) a private company comes to police station and collects your guns and stores them.
>THEN after extortion during divorce protective order is released and you have to PAY to get your guns back. Each gun and ammo,monthly storage, confiscation, gun transfers paperwork and couple other things . Cost about $100.00 per gun to get them back. My total was $1,800.00. and many missed days to get my own guns back.
>WELCOME TO MASSACHUSETTS

I live in Ma and this guy is 100% correct thats how it work here every time. Lawyers instruct the woman to file a restraining order first thing even if there is no threat or violence.
Good bye guns.

Btw I got my bumpstock letter about a month ago so this not breaking news.

>When do they take computers or phones

They use those to keep taps on you user

it's not a firearm.

How about I give you my bullets instead?

lol common sense check

If you listen closely you could hear the Founding fathers spinning in their graves.

great frehdums you have

>Give us your stock
>I sold it at a gun show.