Chubby cheeks!

Pastebin: pastebin.com/pQE69s6M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You've done it now user-san.

Leave Japari Park

No u

What's wrong? Should I delete the Pastebin?

I asked in the last thread but nobody replied I think.

Can someone post that page where Kaban made dolls of the friends and serval has fennec and arai and makes the fennec doll confess to the arai doll? Also is there more to the story or is it just that one page?

She was a sketer boy
I said see ya later boy

Is that prairie dog? I noticed they very quickly gave her shorts after introducing her because she would be flashing her bum at the camera very often throughout that episode.

I want to squeeze Hippo's cheeks.

Huh? They never gave her shorts. The tail, magic skirt and camera angle just conveniently stopped any pantyshots.

>nothing new for the series
>pastebin in OP
Fuck off, generalcancer.

If you removed every cancerous thread from Sup Forums, the catalog would be a blank page.

I made it as a way for new people to find the official works as some of them are quite difficult to find. But if it's that bad then I can delete the thread and someone else can make a new one.

Japariket 3 happening now.

>I can delete the thread
You can't. And everyone should be able to figure out how to find shit on their own, which is why there's no need to include pastebins in the OP.
Please lurk more and don't do that again.

Just this page.

They just keep coming.

How do we stop the eruption of Kaban belly art?

As if that's a bad thing!

Back when the chan was still new, all the boards were slow as fuck and the threads were consistently good, or at least amusing. Any attempt at shitposting were either real organized efforts or funny in one way or another because they'd just get hounded to death if they weren't.

you don't

(uh oh should have put that behind a spoiler because now u will be delet)

The cutest animal behavior.

A god amongst men. One of these days you gotta share that folder.

>kaban naked
O-oh my.

Oops *deleted

I want to see extra caracal

oops I got confused. I thought she was wearing shorts but those were her thighs and she just wears high socks.

spoilering NSFW content doesn't make it SFW

it can let it go under the radar more easily.
The point is it's pretty shit r34 anyway so I'm glad it's delet

Ah yes, the good old days. They're gone, user, never to return. One out of 150 threads that I don't like the contents of is noise, not an actionable problem.

Yeah, generally, the shitposting about generals caused by posting a pastebin in the OP outweigh any value from it.

Why is it that Sup Forums and Sup Forums can't handle generals? Most other boards can handle them just fine, but both Sup Forums and Sup Forums lose their fucking minds over them. And I know you guys hate being lumped in with Sup Forums which is precisely why I'm including them. On /k/ we have many generals going all the time, and even on /out/ there are several generals going. /x/ can even handle generals just fine. I know those boards are slower than Sup Forums, but nobody there really has a problem with them. It just seems odd that Sup Forums can't handle them at all, to the point they are now no longer allowed here.

Basically. People say filter, but even that's pointless and a relatively new thing. Just remember which threads you replied to and only visit those. If you forgot, then the discussion probably wasn't very important anyway.

How do you paint all of that with a roller?

Generals killed Sup Forums
Take it to /qa/

sandstar

It's a good call user. I frequent /m/ and /toy/ and both boards became stale as hell after generals became popular. They may seem like good ideas, but they are the truest form of cancer. Maybe it's because of /k/'s natural casual filter, but generals are usually garbage.

Which cheeks?

All

Maybe, I don't usually spend much time off /k/ and their generals seem to work okay. They are full of tripfags, but they're contained to the generals. I do kinda miss /ak/ generals here on Sup Forums though, but /ak/ on /k/ is typically much better.

Personally I don't mind them either (and I can even see the value in them), but it's still a much better idea to go with the mindset of the majority than to try changing things and causing shitstorms. The funny thing is that most of the reasons why people hate them are either extremely uncommon or only happen because the average population for one of them is awful, but that's because the fandom for that series in particular is terrible so all threads about it will end up being shit no matter what.
And in any case, threads about anime and manga on Sup Forums can never be generals if you think about it. People only call them that because of certain dubious moderation acts allowing people to get away with hating on anything they dislike.

This thread is going to shit.

maybe she's just cleaning a frosted window

I get yelled at for lewding friends, user. Let's just say that Hippo gets me fired up to grab the parts that the purity-fags want to pretend aren't there.
Seriously, is there a non-sexy Friend?

I wish there was mode kemono despair.

I am a Serval

Sure. But here's the problem. People still like talking about this series, there are still things to talk about. If you decide that these threads are generals, and thus shouldn't be allowed, then under what circumstances should these threads be allowed? The fanbase of Kemono Friends isn't going to change just because the threads stop being made. If someone makes a new Kemono thread out of the blue just because they want to talk about it, the discussion therein would end up more or less the same as if there were a thread up 24/7, especially near bump limit. It's especially an issue when there are newcomers to the series and there's pointless drama over whether the threads should be allowed at all in the first place; it can definitely make you feel like you missed the boat, hard.

Well, at least it's not outright hostile yet.

relax user. We've got like 450 posts left til the bump limit. It'll be okay

I want to rape Shoebill.

Blame OP. There's no saving this Japari bus anymore.

If Kaban woke up in another area, like the forest area or something, would she have met another friend like serval who would follow her to the ends of the earth? how different would the show have been if she woke up and lion found her instead? or moose? Or the professors?

Never make kf thread again.

I can't wait till the bluray comes out so we can all watch it and then talk about the series. No need to really talk about the series before then. Just post pictures.

I think this outrage over the pastebin is a little overinflated.

It has to do with the nature of the boards subject matter. Sup Forums and Sup Forums focus on subjects that are very time sensitive. When series is airing or a new game just released and everyone is watching/playing it, you could have some very productive generals. Otherwise you become the Katawa Shoujo general(or 90% of /jp/), where nothing new is ever said and people just circle jerk about their waifus.

>No need to really talk about the series before then. Just post pictures.
I don't really agree with that first part but pictures are nice too.

So, anybody knows where I can find a rip or mirror for downloading youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw

It comes today I guess

Nothing personal kid.

But user.
We want to remember and cherish this series.

You guys just ruined it for yourself by watching it before the BD came out but yeah, pictures are good. Have you seen the SFM models? Lots of erotik stuff is going to start coming out soon.

Oh wow, a New Friend!

>kaban belly

>kaban naked

Talking about meta is always a bad idea. Lets talk about Tsuchinoko's panties instead. There, or not?

left or right

Since she's a Friend, they're both there AND not.

>implying she wears underwear.

I just finished the series a few days ago and would like to talk about it. I think if we're just posting pictures than maybe we should move to /c/. I like these threads though and I'd like them to stay here on Sup Forums, I think there's still plenty to talk about and plenty of people like me who are just now watching this series or just finished it, etc.

I see your point, although Sup Forums and Sup Forums work a bit differently. While generals have been banned on Sup Forums, threads about a single show seem fine and the mods are okay with that. KF can have a revolving thread, as can Dragon Ball and SnK, etc.

Does she fuck that much?

Right, for smug bun.

>stop the eruption of Kaban belly art
Never!

Hakase dakimakura

Reminder that a Friend's panties are also her pubic hair.

>that judgmental smug
has to be right

considering her shoes and status as a cryptid in japanese folklore, I'm pretty confident in saying Tsuchinoko is a fundoshi girl.

Why crush the body when you can crush the spirit?

>Have you seen the SFM models?
There's a lot of those. If any of them are nearly show-accurate, I'll be morbidly curious to see they manage to sexualize it.

;(
This is real so I don't like it at all.

>wombs pressing together

>SFM models
Are you talking about the MMD models? I don't think any KF model is ported to SFM yet, and they shouldn't, so most explicitly state not to use their models for erotic purposes.

A lot of these are already sexualized, so I don't know why you're kiddin yourself.

Not to mention their blush marks make the shape of a heart

You are both clinging to canon and as right as rain, user. All Friends have Schrodinger's panties depending on how they're thinking about their nethers at the time.

I've seen 2 really good models and maybe 10 videos on iwara of Shoebill and Serval getting plowed in many positions. There will be more soon.

>pastebin

>still being drama queen
That's why no one likes Princess.

To all the people complaining: I'm sorry. As soon as this thread gets deleted (either by a mod or by bump limit) I'll delete the pastebin. Sorry for being an idiot and don't understand Sup Forums.