OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

>Schilling

They aren't even hiding it anymore

How come everybody is a holocaust "survivor", I mean the 97% of the population doesn't brag about being WWII survivors and they were in as much danger if not more

Literally a Schill

>Schilling
This timeline.

why did he had to switch from the movie to the holocaust like that? super cringe probably made by a troll

ok I gotta hear the rest

Kek

Dumb Jews think it means something to normal people.

is this real?

Jew names are funny. The true-Jew playing the character Barry on the ABC sitcom Goldbergs is named "Troy Gentile."

Fake and gay

I don’t want to believe that’s real

I'm almost not even sure this is fake at this point lol

>Schilling
kekekek

Top zazzle

No U

>My grandmother was a holocaust survivor
>Dave Schilling
>Schilling
>Shilling
>(((Tel Aviv))) Daily
Is this photoshoped or am I going fucking nuts seeing all these (((coincidences)))?

There are either a lot of trolls on there giving glowing reviews but at the same time kicking everybody in the teeth, or "visually arresting" is the phrase of the century.

Nice job, blokes.

Disney probably handed out a sheet full of bullet points to hit with every review.

My buddy sent it to me earlier, it's hard to tell if shopped, a clever troll who has been at it for a while to get top critic status or real

I'm 32 and I'm a holocaust survivor. I have survived in the face of decades worth of false narrative about the extermination of the jews 70 years ago. Although these jews were exterminated 70 years prior, it is them in today's world that I continually have to battle for survival against.
It wouldn't be so bad if I could learn how to die and come back unscathed like they did. But those are known as jewish tricks not fit for me the goyim.

Well they just had to arrest something with all those niggers running around

>I'm 32 and I'm a holocaust survivor.

Why do you have to belittle and ridicule the real holocaust survivors with your obvious crap? I mean, I'm 28 year old and I must forever live with the trauma that passed from my grandparents to my DNA!

It's preposterous seeing people make fun of the holocaust!

>tfw you are visually arrested at a higher rate than whites

>best superhero flick of the century
>my wife's son and her bf
>b+
Fuck this kike shit. Let me off

>real holocaust survivors
kek. It was real in my mind too man.

Underrated

>arresting

No

>Schilling

Jews inherit holocaust trauma genetically

then transitively, non-jews will inherit ethnic nationalism genetically. The jew can't win. Take the argument back to the beginning of time to conclusively prove original sin, then bring it back to our time and tell them they will never escape killing jesus.

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOA