HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAABABABABBBAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAABABABABBBAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5cb2bd/south_korea_collection_the_8_goddesses_cabal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is that 'chocolate' pudding blue? Dats racist.

Soon

thats pretty fuck hilarious.
also, pence is a faggot

>soon
More like Tuesday

d-delicious?

Shit, digits confirm. Oh, but you're a fag so it gets cancelled out.

Is Sup Forums for or against Korean reunification?

I'm for killing communists
what happens to the land after that isn't my concern

That looks really good I wish one of those important people was my mom and she'd send me that home to eat in my bedroom so I don't have to be bothered to go to some fancy dinner

Sup Forums is pro-unification under BEST KOREA

They should of served this guys

>unification of the Koreas looks like the whole peninsula getting nuked
Tfw you realize this is an actual possibility in the current year.

These faggots eat like this every day on our dime.

Whatever is bad for US. Meaning against unification and for war, because it means thousands of sharter soldier bodybags and multi trillion $ bill in the end for rebuilding up the nation.

It would be worth it just to get closer to china honestly, its just a matter of beating the norks quickly enough to prevent china doing anything.

Do South Koreans honestly believe reunification will happen, and if did it would be a good thing?

FUCKING Kek Mr. Moon is hoping for a Korean ethnostate you couldn't make this shit up

>Photos of the dessert had been leaked days earlier

So the food had been sitting around for all that time? No wonder Pence decided to bounce when it was time to roll out that stale shit.

All the malnourished Korean girls look like 12 year old waifus so what do you think?

Their pose game needs work

Bretty hot

Lel

Nuke Korea and China and let the Japs have that land instead

KPOP girls always look so fucking sweaty it's such a turn-off.

Lel

Are those the kpop girls or the north Korean cheer squad?

Topkek I thought the same thing when I looked at the one on the left

I know it's Reddit but this IS LITERALLY THE ONLY PLACE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET TO COVER IT AT ALL
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5cb2bd/south_korea_collection_the_8_goddesses_cabal/
WIKIPEDIA DOESN'T EVEN FULLY COVER IT DESPITE MENTIONING IT
NOBODY EVER TALKS ABOUT IT