Why are banks allowed to loan money they don't have?

Why are banks allowed to loan money they don't have?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/03/bmo-layoffs-job-cuts-record-profits_n_4379825.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&t=565s
investopedia.com/articles/investing/022416/why-banks-dont-need-your-money-make-loans.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To create capital in turn creating jobs and opportunities which literally does trickle down.

because conservashits exist to fight for them

BMO Layoffs: 1,000 Jobs Cut As Bank Hit Record Profits
huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/03/bmo-layoffs-job-cuts-record-profits_n_4379825.html

Because banks are Jewish tricks

because the debt economy must grow, even if that makes your savings depreciate and is ultimately not sustainable

D-delete this!

Because it benefits the economy as a whole and the potential issues with it are minimal.

because they're going to kill you and everyone around you otherwise

none should create currency but the government itself

Same reason why you can borrow money you don't have. Difference is they are well insured so guaranteed not to loose anything.

Are they though? Isnt the entire point of you getting a small return on your money in the bank so that the bank has money to lend out to other people?

Isn't a bank with no money bankrupt?

I dont get this...

Fractional Reserve Banking.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&t=565s

cool it with the antisemitism

This is a decent write up on it from investopedia, if you’re interested.

investopedia.com/articles/investing/022416/why-banks-dont-need-your-money-make-loans.asp

Google 'fractional reserve lending'.

based dragonposter

WHY YOU ARE A FUCKING WEEBPEDOPOSTER

Is it pedo if you want to BE the little girl?
-thinks-

You need help. Serious real help.
Your obsession with Japan and its ‘culture’ is distressing and a very obvious sign of one losing their grip on their very existence.

What I would suggest you do is to put down the anime, step away from FurAffinity, and perhaps pick up a piece of literature. The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky and the writings of Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, would be fantastic starts.

I truly am sorry to find you in quagmire and I hope you get the help you need.

I don't think you fully appreciate how fun it is to be an autistic weeaboo faggot

thanks for the link my man, interesting read

better question why do they want it back plus interest

better question why doesn't Sup Forums become bankers instead of letting jews be them?

>The only artistic medium free from Jewish influence
>Oy vey goyim you need to watch some good american films like blank panther and read some kosher literature

Of course, something that needs to be said is the risk associated with it. If bank confidence isn’t high the whole system breaks. One of the most important principles in macroecon is that expectations and confidence are just as important or more important than real things.

haha

anime is a cute. source?

I am going to rape that little girl and she will squeal and moan and enjoy it.

Because the financial system can't really function otherwise. Like mass fractional reserve lending has been common for centuries.

Because more money available to invest = more growth. Every study ever conducted shows this. Even countries that ban Jews and ban interest on loans skirt the laws to allow leveraged loans because otherwise other countries would surpass them.