Trump will face recession in his 2nd year

Trump owns this. Muh strong economy is going to be BTFO'd so hard that you fuckers won't know what hit you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_maker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Stocks going down = recession

Do you know what a bear market even is

>Do you know what a bear market even is
There won't be any bottom to this bear market come next week.

Corporate Terrorism by a handful of 1% families.
The deep state.
The puppetmasters.

>You fucking slave goy

Time to smoke out, disband, deport and nuke these fuckers. Preferably while having that parade

>Corporate Terrorism by a handful of 1% families.
Yeah, when the economy sucks, blame it on Corporate Terrorism. Well done trumpkin.

Every Republican President faces a recession. They are awful for the economy. They increase spending and cut taxes. "It will work this time!!!"

>Every Republican President faces a recession. They are awful for the economy. They increase spending and cut taxes. "It will work this time!!!"
But Trump's going to get buttfucked soon.

thanks for the tip, george

So we are back in Trump's economy? Sorry we switch so often...

>So we are back in Trump's economy?
Wasn't Trump the one taking credit for the increase in the Dow index? Where's your God Emperor now that it's falling?

We were supposed to fall another 1000 points today according to you desperate happeningfags. Every fucking time you desperate retards predict a crash, it never happens.

)))Jerome Powell(((
Also Congress owns the economy not the President.

Or.

Stop spamming the board reddit.
Go [deleted] yourself IRL.

>)))Jerome Powell(((

fucking kek

>We were supposed to fall another 1000 points today according to you desperate happeningfags. Every fucking time you desperate retards predict a crash, it never happens.
It will happen this time. Besides, what's this 1000 point shit? You're going to quote some number some user poster on Sup Forums? How fucking desperate are you to suck Trump's dick?

>)))Jerome Powell(((
>Also Congress owns the economy not the President.
Oh, when the market goes up it's Trump, but when it goes down, it's either Obama or Congress? Well done user, well done. The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.

so should I buy, sell, or HODL? WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING

please learn basic fucking economics instead of scapegoating an individual you braindead moron.

I don't think we've seen a real correction yet, and it will be really painful when it happens, but it will happen. On the positive side, at least it wouldn't be artificially pumped up exponentially for 8 years under Hillary. *THAT* would be a painful fall.

@159873272
>he doesn't know that a goy is chair of the FED yet

>please learn basic fucking economics instead
Muh market correction. The market is going to correct itself into a recession, because that's what Trump's policies will bring to the U.S.

>of scapegoating an individual you braindead moron
Hey, don't blame me. It's Trump who's been claiming responsibility for Dow Index's value. I'm just repeating what your so called god emperor says.

Here ya go:
>Jerome Hayden Powell(born February 4, 1953) is an American formerinvestment banker, who is the currentChair of the Federal Reserve. He was nominated to the position byPresidentDonald Trump, and confirmed by theUnited States Senate.[4][5]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve

Fed audit when?

>>he doesn't know that a goy is chair of the FED yet
Muh Jewish conspiracy. Powell takes over and all the Jews at the Fed are sperging out and causing a stock market decline.

Do you have only conspiracies? or can you provide evidence, or at least a logical explanation, for your hypothesis?

>t. desperate happeningfag

Can you leave and go back to your soymilk and nintendo? Go look at the history and founding of the federal reserve

what do you mean soon, Trump's getting butt fucked now

No clue. But these movements kind of imply global turmoil. And none of the flight to safety products are budging. So if the seizures being liquidated theory is right, we're just gonna see some stagnant prices for a while then the train will continue.

Soooo hold industrials that benefit from lower commodities prices and avoid meme tech stock that Saudi idiots were always buying? I guess.

I'm more of a macro happenings shitposter with fixed interest trading experience than a financial advisor.

>I don't think we've seen a real correction yet, and it will be really painful when it happens, but it will happen.
Yeah, with the petro dollar, we'll correct ourselves into a recession.

And guess what? It'll be Trump's ass on the line then.

Of course, he's banking on it

But he needs to orchestrate the context as to what the reaction is when it does go down.

He will call for all out war on the ZOG and FED

I'm not stupid enough to fall for your stupid game. The only Presidents that ever claim "responsible" for good economies happen to be the likes of Bill Clinton [it was sooooooo good yaaaaaaas], then Bush [boooo economy sucks, ignore this being caused by former policy and war], then Obama [this is Bush's fault]. (You) wanna (you)? Go pull up the changes in congress majority for the past 20 years and run alongside the economic health.
>Also you should consider leaving while you still can

>Recession
> The stock market literally going down in part because of too much wages going up
> Recession

>Can you leave and go back to your soymilk and nintendo? Go look at the history and founding of the federal reserve
Muh federal reserve is a privately owned Bonk. It's a bonk that lends money to other bonks at an interest rate. It's creates a perpetual cycle of debt with everyone indirectly owing money to the feds.
>Since I don't know the difference between my own cock and my asshole, I'll snarkly tell the OP that the market decline is due to the feds.
>Also, muh Soimulk.

Get a life.

*fixed income

I have no idea, rather just burn down the motherfucker, but we gotta audit so we can hang these crooks

>go up 6k+ value in 1yr
>go down 2k
>WHAAAA ITS OVER RECESSION

fucking armchair retards

God damn you are so fucking desperate. I don't even like Trump because he's a Jewish shill. Doesn't mean I'm sitting around wishing for a stock market crash because I have nothing else in my life. You are peak pathetic.

>>Recession
>> The stock market literally going down in part because of too much wages going up
>> Recession
The U.S. will face a recession soon because our economy is in tatters. It's only propped up by the petro dollar. We run trade deficits with multiple countries and have a trade balance in only food, agriculture, and petroleum.

Hahahaha, I'm sooooo fucking happy that Trump's the president. Now when the U.S. gets royally buttfucked, he'll get all the "CREDIT". Hahahahahahahahahaha.

My main holdings is DUDEWEEDSTOCKS and cryptos how fucked am I

The joke's on you. I'm already poor.

higher interest rates = more valuable bonds

>Doesn't mean I'm sitting around wishing for a stock market crash because I have nothing else in my life.
Hey, the market will crash whether I want to wish it or not. I'm just happy that Trump will get all the blame.

We're going in for another recession. The only way it could have been prevented is if the feds kept pumping money into the system, but with Powell, that'll not happen anymore.

@fw75/13u
Read_a_book_nigger_you_sure_are_fucking_stupid.png

>The only way it could have been prevented is if the feds kept pumping money into the system
Is this really what libs believe? What in the fuck. Get out of our fucking country.

>higher interest rates = more valuable bonds
The last time I checked, I couldn't cook bonds for dinner. Securities are superficial instruments. What matters is tangible goods and services. Our economy is in tatters, and the only reason it is being propped up is because of the petrodollar.

Good, let the fake financial Wall Street economy crumble and let the Donald own it.

>>go down 2k
in 1 week

Quads for bears
Daddy's got his mail order catalog, so many shoes to choose from!

I i i think those might actually be ok. Weed is definitely recession proof. And with Gold not really acting like a flight to safety because it's so fucking expensive already, crypto is a better alt flight to safety by the fucking day. I was all excited to see btc crash. That shits recovered almost to 9k.

I've been wrong about btc so many times that i just don't think about it anymore.

>down 1000
>up 300

im willing to wait

As long as you get some alt coins soon you be gucci. IMO Roth's have to be amassing liquid wealth to BUY SOMETHING. I figure they wanna buy up as much crypto as possible when it hits the lowest. Sorta like how they bought out the Bank of England.

Of course, no one can manipulate markets. No one has a vested interest is putting a market dip in the headlines of the media at this current time period right? I mean there isn't other news which is going to ruin the Dems 2018 chances happening in the news as we speak right? There isn't anything happening with any memos etc. All is well, but Trump is fucking the markets up just by being Trump.
I'm glad you realise Soros could not be involved. And the Rothschilds, who were all over Twitter doing activism for Hillary, obviously have no power to manipulate markets.
No, its Trumps fault.

just buy the dip

good god if you're not baiting, you manage to make even most of Sup Forums look intelligent by comparison. Jobless claims down, wages up, interest rates slowly but surely getting back to normal levels, and you're here screaming recession. Moreover you're strawmanning, where did anyone in this thread claim Trump was responsible for the stock market growth? And even if he somehow was, that doesn't make him automatically at fault for a dip. I know this might be difficult for you to comprehend but the economy is complex and somtimes the must inane factor causes a shitstorm. Now I must wonder, what's it like to be so full of bitter vitreol and envy that you actually cheer for the economic collapse of your country just so you can blame it on the sitting president?

>Also Congress owns the economy not the President.
and congress is owned by the Republicans.

>jews dump market because trump is taking down pedo rings and corruption
>i-i-i-its drumpfhsiofbisebfijswebfis fault he owns 100 percent of the markets reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If shit goes down Soros gets exposed and lynched.

Trumps could declassify some documents and people forget theyre broke.

Were in so much debt here un canada and no one cares. Why you stressin the recession dogg?

Wow, another thread by a liberal who wants to see the nation burn rather than prosper. Who would have guessed an America-hating commie would want such a thing?

>get alt coins! They be cheap cheap cheap!

>Of course, no one can manipulate markets.
what are market makers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_maker

>implying?

Israel first goy.

fpbp

hahahahaha obama's economy is collapsing. how will obamaleaf ever recover?

>Moreover you're strawmanning, where did anyone in this thread claim Trump was responsible for the stock market growth?
Trump keeps tweeting about the stock market.
>And even if he somehow was, that doesn't make him automatically at fault for a dip.
Wow, you just contradicted your previous statement.
>I know this might be difficult for you to comprehend but the economy is complex and somtimes the must inane factor causes a shitstorm.
Yeah, I didn't think you grasped how recessions are caused in modern times either.
>Now I must wonder, what's it like to be so full of bitter vitreol and envy that you actually cheer for the economic collapse of your country just so you can blame it on the sitting president?
Feels good.

I'm implying that this shit can't be wiped off on the libruls.

>If shit goes down Soros gets exposed and lynched.
This is nothing to do with Soros. The U.S. economy is fragile even without the pro-left propaganda.

There are 51 republican senators. For anything to be done, there needs to be 60.

>Who would have guessed an America-hating commie would want such a thing?
Hey, I don't hate America, I just hate Trump.

Neither Bernie nor Hillary will ever be president. You’re going to die miserable no matter what. Let’s just hope it’s sooner than later.

Quick sell your bitcoins they're never going over $100

Then go to Canada faggot. You fags always wanted to go there.

>Our economy is in tatters, and the only reason it is being propped up is because of the petrodollar.

If it's so shit, I can't imagine what other developed nations' economies are like.

>9 demoshits
woah, right... forgot about those guys, it's all their fucking fault. Thanks Obama, you turbonigger.

Trump IS America

>Thinking Clinton did anything after actively ignoring the middle east for almost a decade and getting an easy 1st election because of the LA Riots.
>Thinking bush was blamed at all for 2008
>Thinking Obama was assblasted through his entire 8 years because of the stimulus
>Thinking Trump will be blasted as if he isn't already by every major media outlet just waiting to turn him into Herbert Hoover simply because hes said mean things and doesn't want to made a bitch boy by washington like jeb would of been.

If you fucks are so ponce to keep shitting on presidents on both sides of the aisle, why the fuck do you stop when people bring up that your concern shilling only accounts for the current president and never carries over to those after their time? Oh because its arbitrarily relevant despite none of the presidents before election ever actually deal with the problems the former create. This is where you faggots are weak, because it's the same message of fear mongering every time.

You faggots cant even best you're nihilistic black pill faggots in discord when they post about how tiresome politics are and how redundantly clear it is that literally everyone on the hill is in on it together in some way.

Seriously, and you're still going with this false dichotomy of republicans vs democrats? I Bet you actually believe its a real flashpoint. Its a fucking spook, and its been that way since the 20's

How is the market being over 3000 points higher than obamas economy bad?

Why does it need to be passed off though? This should've happened like 15 years ago but the (((FED))) wouldn't allow for the readjustment.

Are you being Sarcastic?

>Neither Bernie nor Hillary will ever be president.
I'm so happy that Trump gets all the blame and not Hillary. God saved Hillary from a bullet y'all.

It's still higher than when that Kenyan left office. What's the fucking problem?

OP sounds afraid.

>all this growth was Obama and his doing
>This dip is Trumps fault

Which one is it????

>he better not be pretending to be retarded
60?! Its fucking 100.

They can't make up their mind.
First market isn't the economy, now the market is the economy.

My sarc wasn't obvious enough?

He saved her a bullet so the hellfire that awaits is all the more painful. Hell just got 10 degrees hotter.

>If it's so shit, I can't imagine what other developed nations' economies are like.
Do other countries own the U.S. $$? No? Then they're fine. It's us who are fucked. Due to the petro dollar everyone has to sell us shit in order to get $$ to buy oil. This set up the incentive for companies to ship our jobs abroad. NAFTA was no coincidence. It exploited the petrodollar foundation.

Now, all our jobs are abroad and products made in China, India, Bangladesh and Africa are included in the computation of the U.S . GDP since most companies are headquartered here.

Our economy was fucked two decades ago. I'm just happy that Trump's going to get all the blame.

They now say October 2017 is when Obama's budget ended and started Trump's success.

>Trump IS America
Trump IS NOT America.

1. Learn how to argue you autist. There's this little thing where you're not supposed to assume the positions of your opponet. 2. No contradiction at all you brainlet. Trump's pro-business attitude may have helped the stock market, maybe not. Not saying anything for certain.
3. Just take an economics class, please. There is no reason to believe a recession is beginning. Not yet. Talk to me again in a month and we'll see. The problem with deranged fanatics like yourself is you've already come to your conclusions and use any scrap of evidence to support them -- instead of building a conclusion based on evidence as it comes in.
4. You're a disgusting hate-filled parasite, thankfully your hate makes you completely blind.

Not till next year, actually. Thanks though.

>Seriously, and you're still going with this false dichotomy of republicans vs democrats?
I'm not. I knew the economy's been fucked for two decades - since NAFTA. I'm just happy that Trump's going to get all the blame because I hate Trump.

Reminder that the market only started dipping after the memo was released, showcasing the corruption of the deep state.

It's the market that's falling on news of increase interest rates, which have been at record lows for the past decade.

Market =/= economy

Wait until there are tens of thousands of jobs lost every month, then cry a crash

>wow economy is doing good
CAUSE OF OBAMA DURRR

>ooh economy not so good
BRUMPF HAS FAILED HURRR

>It's still higher than when that Kenyan left office. What's the fucking problem?
Nothing. I know it's going down, and I'm happy that Trump's in charge and going to get all the blame.

>>This dip is Trumps fault

If there was only a way for you faggots to have to put your money where your mouth is. What are you shorting at the moment, mr shitposter?

Recession relates to GDP not the dow