The big news nobody is mentioning - SCOTUS is going to crush labor unions!

This may be the most important happening of the Trump admin. If the Democrat party is having money problems now, just wait until they have no unions to leech from!
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/08/anti-union-challengers-verge-victory-supreme-court/312042002/

>excellent

>collect fees from non-members for 'representation' you didn't solicit.

Yaah, that's real fair. Much justice.

I have to pay union fees even though I'm not in the union. I hope these fuckers fry.

This would single-handedly save NYS. Fucking guineas like Giuliani and Cuomo in bed with the mob-run labor unions. I hope they burn

same. That money should go towards medical, not sending me letters and shit telling me to vote democrat.

JEWS BTFO

Unions only make sense for countries where labor is really fucked up, places like Africa and South America
They're just more sludge in the system in the US

Some unions are fine, but several others can rot. My Grandfather, both actually, are part of workers unions, along with my Uncle. They HATE other unions because of how shit they are.

You get some good unions out there, with good purpose behind them. And then you get the shitty ones who just leech off government programs and "lowball" to stay legal.

>i want representation but i dont wanna pay for it
just like your fake ass walls and tax cuts and tanking markets. fucking heebs. common law is a scam

you thought boomers were shit? that old economy steve was shit? theyre not done raping us yet

Yes goy... you don't need those silly unions, the market knows whats best for you

This is very true. And im an NY'er so i'd be happy!

What the fuck is wrong with homos today?

I know whats best for me. Not having my money being wasted on leftist agenda is a good thing!

good... individualism is great for you, you wouldn't want those other people to steal your hard earned money would you?

good, Unions are just monkey making schemes for the left and do very little for the people they represent. take the CPS pension fund. totally funded and healthy 20 years ago. the Union leadership decides to turn it into a political slush fund and now it's broke.

I'm not against a workers right to collective barganing but I am against unions being nothing more than slush funds

there is many unions here
they make it much harder to find work
they want you to rely on them, never ever forget that. Keep your guns

They are exactly that, slush funds. The liberal kikes are gonna be so pissed.

My dad is in a union, they try to tell him how to vote (hint: it's democrat) in every election. Apparently he has to keep quiet at work that he votes red or the bosses will get pissy and give him the shitty jobs.

Actually fuck unions. Create a sweeping workers' rights amendment that applies to EVERYONE. No fees, no dues, no certain industries only, certain states only, certain groups only kind of bullshit. Everyone or no one.

Seriously, the unions are why shits costs 10x as much and takes 5x as long as it should. Gets in the way of the godemperor's infrastructure plan.

Yeah, that annoyed me too when I had a job that was unionized. I didn't want to be in the union but they don't even give you a choice, you have to pay them anyways which was complete retarded bullshit, granted it wasn't much but I didn't need some faggy unions protection stealing more of my money. Also I saw so many people who didn't deserve to be there not doing their job, being lazy as fuck and they got away with it because the union protected them. Now I'm completely opposed to unions because so many people just take advantage of it it defeats the purpose of having it

nothing. go necklace the non communists. what's wrong with nogs today?
>ONNORABBLE MEMBUHS!