forward.com/opinion/159955/converts-who-changed-the-church/
youtube.com/watch?v=DjydOI4MEIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys JIDF

>You are not American if:
you're not a native american.
go back to england faggot.

>A bunch a stone age savages deserve an entire continent

We didn't immigrate here, we settled here.
We didn't join Squanto's tribe, we went to war, the brown noobs lost, this is our country.

>browns lost
about that

>The Hotep-Nazi alliance

Niggers aren't even human. We don't need their help

>t. Mohammad

Dont count us out. The Anglo-Saxon man is the greatest warrior in the history of the world

What? I said no muslims you goddam mouth breather

I am 100% pure East Coast WASP see pic related

>Everyone I don't like is a Jew
I believe the Jews and Catholics are the biggest problems facing America right now

We're taking our country back and we're going to kill all of the muds.

Catholics work for the jews

America was created by the English, the Germans, and the Scandinavians.
I think anyone who immigrated here after 1965 should be kicked out.

Finally a point we can agree on

forward.com/opinion/159955/converts-who-changed-the-church/

shit poster
> germans aren't true americans

>implying German and Scandinavian barbarians have a place in a civilized Anglo-Saxon Society

Did you know that St. Peters basilica was financed by jews?

>You are German
Yeah, no.

imagine being this retarded

Not surprising at all

At this point it would be difficult to get rid of the anglicized Germans. But we should have never let them in and we should atlas get rid of the catholic germans

Keep moving simian. This is a Protestant thread

blacks are responsible for ALL your culture

jews for all your money and banking

>GermanBarbarians.jpg
Seems more like a German chad vs. Roman virgin type situation to me

False. Blacks and Jews are responsible for urban culture but Anglo frontiersmen formed American Culture

>The eternal Hun

If you're family arrived here before 18th century and you're still a poorfag then get the fuck out

>literal Jewish war propaganda

+1

Guess im american fellas

you've got irish ancestry and you flaunt yourself as a protestant. these ancestors of yours that you're preaching would think you are a disgrace, autistic prod lol

Yes goy
Niggers are not human

German? You aren't good at history.

>mfw papist

>hating Catholicism

Absolutely spot on, Brother.

Only those of us who are lucky enough to be either Scottish, English, Welsh or Ulster Protestants (or the descendants thereof) are actually white.

Any "white" Catholic is merely a horrid off-breed, much like the spics, wops and frogs.

Only Protestants are white.

I am a White Anglo-Irish Non-Protestant. I'm also not in the contiguous states. Eat shit

Anabaptist were German and were here from the beginning.
Stupid ass.

>brown catholic
>need to get out
Make me faggot

so did the non anglo-fagxons so fuck off

You aren't white unless you are Protestant. Fact.

Divide and Conquer tactics, fuck these shills.

Also, Anabaptists are Protestant

been there since before the 18th century have yer?

thought not

Both my grandfathers were protestant.

You still have to go back.

Reminder that catholicism has become an entirely latin american abomination. Europeans don't even believe in God anymore

t. catholic abandoning ship

not what the criteria is mate

>Your family came to America after the 18th century

why am i arguing with a muslim UK cuck like you faggot

>not including the irish

You dumb papists can't even figure out that Protestantism isn't a unified world order like Rome is. They differ from church to church, each is tailored for its specific community. As a descendant of Ulstermen I spit on you dirty paddies.

I have Irish ancestry? Thats news to me.

>Protestant
Baptist*

>sola scriptura
Fact: the trendy protestant denominations do not believe that scripture is ineffable, a belief that allows them to openly ignore it. This defeats the entire point of scripture and makes you wonder what protestantism even is, because it ain't a religion.

Yes. I used to take a hardline on the Red Coat Question, but you guys are really the only natural allies America has

pretty much

I said Catholics which accounts for 99% of Irish. But some Anglicized-Protestant Irish are honorary English (see northern Ireland)

Hell yeah. I am a son of an Independent Southern Baptist preacher

ixe cherrypicking fag

You're all gay.

nice*

Reported.

All of these people are Americans.

>White Anglo-Saxon
neither of those you have

the british can say that. Not the americans they were multicultural from the start and non-theists or weak theists at heart.

catholicism encompasses many foul ethnic groups like the polish and slovaks, it was far too broad. I was justified in my statement.

SeeI come from a 100% pure WASP bloodline

Im gay for America

Were you the only one that could ever reach her?

One of my ancestors fought in an indian war before the U.S. existed and helped wipe a tribe off the map, literally genocided them. So the land my ancestors were on had a vacancy sign, no claim by any natives. Basically, what I am saying is my rights to the land are great, great, great etc grandfathered in, gotten the fashioned way through conquest.

Says the fuck WHO?

MFW the number one immigrant group during the 18th century was Germans. Anglo-prots are fucking retarded.

>You are not American if:
>>You are Catholic
>>You are German
>>You are Italian
>>You are Spanish

So Americans dont exist?

>anglos
>white

Nice. My family fought in every American war from the English-Spanish War to Iraq. We have owner the same plot of land since 1750.

I am the definition of American Blood and Soil

>implying that spiritual chaos is a good thing

Prots are fucking idiots.

Gee, I wonder (((who's))) behind this post.

19th century = 1800s(Majority German)
18th century = 1700s(Majority English)

pure Americana Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=DjydOI4MEIw

Same

Whats funny is that every protestant country in Europe will be black by 2060, while poland (and Ireland if they would nuke Dublin already) is still gonna be white.

How does it feel to be a tool of the Whore of Babylon who can't think for yourself?

Wrong

Gee I wonder who's behind this memeflag

Hey! You just described my whole ancestry. I think that’s more American than anything.

If you think the Anglos won't resist you are naive

We will always retain our global hegemony

>protestants
Good "luck" in Hell.

They're still going to hell.

Lol. Catholics can actually generally think better than prots. We actually get taught how to use old school logic rather than just spouting biblke verses out of context.

How does it feel to have theological coherence?

I hope you the best, but your own non-rejection of contraception will be your downfall.

I would tell you to read the Bible and do what it says, but it would be wasting my time on an illiterate monkey

holy shit thats gotta be an exclusive club...
>YFW you meet these incredibly stringent requirements.
Well im an American. thats cool I guess.

Nice try heretic. Have fun wallowing in the fact that your church didnt exist before the 1700s

Are you just ignorant to the point that you don't understand that individual protestant denominations have their own doctrines?

*1600s sorry, you seem like a baptist

>biblke
Phone-posting shill detected.

This is why both of you will burn in Hell eternally, you use your (false) religion to reiterate your own tribalist and men-centered ideology, instead of centering everything based in God's teaching.

You understand there is no "Protestant Church"
We follow the Bible and the legacy of the early christians with independent local congregations