What is the equivalent of Goyim and kafir

for Christians?

Is it hethens? Pagan? Is there an equivalent?

Infidel. It was used by the Crusaders to describe the Saracens.

christians are at the bottom, they're called sheep for that very reason

Heathens, blasphemers.

>heathen
>infidel
>saracen

evangelicals

There's been multiple terms throughout history. Infidel, heathen, pagan, heretic, unbeliever, apostate etc.

leftist

“Heretics” and “heresy” sre my go-tos.

i guess this then applied until a few decades ago?

Jew. Jesuit.

Why are the Jesuits lumped in with the jews? I never understood this.

They do have a nice ring to them

cus jews are made by jesuits.
adam weishaupt, JESUIT professor of cannonical law, started the jewish Bavarian illuminati in 1776....

"niggers" and "kikes"

Did pagans care what gods you followed? Whenever someone followes more then one he should be open to the idea that others have their god and I mine.
Any /his/fag here, because I honestly don't know.

I'm so confused. I thought the Jesuits were supposed to protect the Catholic church. Why would they be creating enemies for it?

The lost.

Christians are the light of the world, we don't divide the world up into us and them and then declare ourselves superior. That's a real cunt thing to do.

>we don't divide the world up into us and them and then declare ourselves superior.
This is just marxist bullshit. denoms have been doing this to each other for a millennium a we always did it to heathens. Our religion is not based on the values of a Canadian prime minister.

But we do try to reach the savable.

Retards

brown people

no no no...
the Catholics along with Vatican have outlawed Jesuits for periods up to 100 years long throughout the history. Jesuits are close to redshields, they are both as one. Black pope being the head of the CIA-like global homicidal syndicate. For once, trust me

>forgetting to say jews

christianity is a brown person desert religion

Assuming you are telling the truth, how long has this been going on, all the way back to Ignatius?

See

The ol’ Jesuit conspiracy theory. I’m actually amazed this is the first time I see this on Sup Forums because this has to be one of the most popular conspiracies after 9/11.

ya... started out by the Alumbrados secret society dating back to ca. 10th century AD

in SPAIN