youtube.com/watch?v=DmXjxgy6MUo&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=2AdrmfjAhn0
bbc.com/news/uk-41509402
youtube.com/watch?v=x4QrJc3VQDo&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=WKWKq0ThhAw&t=840s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for YKTD

vocaroo.com/i/s1CE6Yvzv7sZ

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

paki
not funny

What do you think of the new England kit lads?

Also, what do you think of NIKE's new advert celebrating L O N D O N????

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es

Absolutely the most quintessentially British people that I've ever seen.

State of you lad, I can tell you're the bottom

No, seriously, this.

why do you sound like a southerner if you were born in jockland and live in liverpool

Notice how you didn't actually refute what I said?
Dear dear, forgotten to take your lithium again.
It's in the glovebox Eddie, you should know this.

sargon?

No.

Watch this video and tell me what you make of it.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=p0xX1ojbHkU

Is Dugin the mastermind behind Identitarianism worldwide?

Post your favourite film

youtube.com/watch?v=ebmwYqoUp44

My Dad was in the Army, I've lived all over the country and Germany so I have a bland non-accent known as a "pads brat" accent.

Wonder what happened to him

william fuck off you italian autistic londoner rape baby

>t. nofap day 23

>William
Shit name.

You had some jizz in your mouth when you made this, didn't you?

>Glenn Beck
No.

You sound like an actor whose learning received pronunciation but hasn't quite got it yet

t. P**rtherner who has never heard correct pronounciation before.

I'm off to the Co-Op lads, need anything?

Only thing that could save London at this point is an asteroid impact. Sod the architecture, we need to level it and start again.

i know its you william

co op in addiscombe?

Get your bums in a real thread

i've never heard of Glenn Beck

>threadsplittig
no

Overly pompous Brits who think they're always right like Sargon and Ricky Gervais should be executed. Oh wait that's every yellow toothed Brit I've ever met.

You delusional fucks need to take up a martial art or do mushrooms or something

Daily reminder that paedophiles basically run this entire country, and there's nothing that you can do about it.

>Chinese quality threads

youtube.com/watch?v=DmXjxgy6MUo&t=5s

People always struggle to place it, normally get generic southern. It was hard going to high school in Arbroath and I fucking hate answering the question "where are you from"

le
face
>somalian quality tripfags

Let the train take the strain!

Reminder without Sir Jimmy Saville we wouldn't have a functioning rail network

I'd be tempted to agree with you on both people but I honestly don't want to give the lardtard the satisfaction of that. You're fucking awful. Get out.

It has nothing to do with pronunciation you sound a bit light on your feet

Yanks who are always wrong should be executed. Oh wait that's every fat cunt I've ever met.

So you're saying all adults are paedophiles?

>Grey ID Anonymongs

fucking oddball man

eddie sounds exactly as i expected him to

she so wanted to fuck him

No

I'm saying all paedophiles are Liberals.

wait wheres the edward voccaroo?

tory cunt lol

The day Britain accepted that America was part of Europe was the begging of the chaos.

Tell me if I'm lying.

Similar situation. I grew up in Sweden and ended up at a proper Yorkshire school.

Do you guys still pray to Molech in these threads?

last thread

My God we really are the land of the 56% aren't we?

Drinking Newcastle Brown Ale for the first time in ages. Not bad desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AdrmfjAhn0

>correct pronounciation
>wot
>ehddey
Kek, poof

fuck up fucknuts

I confused Cyril Smith for Cyril Regis on a train full of albion fans and called him a nonce not that long ago

Why would anyone accuse you of lying? It's true, although, I'm sceptical as to whether it was Britain's place to consider America as a part of Europe.

Britain isn't even considered a part of Europe in a lot of historical documentation.

Prepare to get violent. They don't even make it in Newcastle any more.

Oh wow. That guy is mesmerizing, its hard to stop looking.

>That title

Well we do come from Britbongs and as you know they are niggers

Christ these fuckers make me sick, how many more of them is there in the gov't

Eddie meets COPE.You won't believe what happens!

>Well we do come from Britbongs
Lel. Listen to Hernandez over here thinking he's George Washington. Get the fuck out of here. You don't come from us, you come from Diego and Hernandezess.

The correct name is Kanglos.

>They haven't heard the news yet

he looks like a nigger-mongol hybrid. the final and ultimate orc.

To be fair he was probably a nonce too.

The way it works is that if you were diddled as a kid then you become a child molester when you grow up. We're now finding out more and more that most youth football academies (and most youth sports in general) were riddled from top to bottom with nonces.

Therefore it's the opinion of the court that, more probable than not, Cyril Regis indeed raped children.

>tfw harry fell the personality meme

Kangz of the Stone Age

oh my god

la
atrocidad
del
americas

I get a bit of shit now days throwing scousers out of various locations, but it doesn't really bother me. If you can handle high school in the most anti-English town in Scotland, you can handle junkie scousers.

Reminder that Eddie has Klinefelters.

So brit/pol/ what do you guys think about this

bbc.com/news/uk-41509402

>Almost two-thirds of schoolchildren would not mind if social media had never been invented, research suggests.

>A survey of almost 5,000 students, mainly aged between 14 and 16, found a growing backlash against social media - with even more pupils (71%) admitting to taking digital detoxes to escape it.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4QrJc3VQDo&t=25s

youtube.com/watch?v=WKWKq0ThhAw&t=840s

Yeah remember when they caught eddie on camera, state of it

Whats the good word, lads?

When are y'all moving here?

What was it like going to high school there?

>doesn't know how to RP
not surprised, you military rapebaby.

>black guy in chains
so racist

Every Australian I've met has been German and anti-English. You aren't anything to me mate. See if Hans wants to move.

thats funny because one side of my family is from montrose and i'm a cunt
can't fucking stand the scouse accent or the geordie accent or the mancunian accent
they all sound like dickheads

>moving from neo-Pakistan to neo-China

All feels a bit pointless desu lad

I would love to knock you out, does that count?

Well now that's kind of silly user. Ever heard of Dennis Hastert, George Bush Sr, etc? I guess those are yankees though maybe it's different over there.

I literally have one bottle. I will be sober by the end of the night still.

What qualifications do i need, i've got years of experience in construction mainly carpentry and since chinks are buying yer houses i can help out

Wouldn't happen in an infinite amount of alternate universes. I'd still be kicking your teeth out when we're dressed in clown costumes in the ocean.

>EU flag

I think you need to get that shit out of brit/pol/

ACAB

Liberal as in the Liberal Party, the predecessors of the Lib Dems.
This is a safe space for British politics, remember.

ACAB desu

from a CNN piece , when will you racists learn?

Wasn't too bad once some lad from Blackpool came up and was a bigger cunt than me. I made a strong group of friends and was sort of left alone as a grey man from then on.
I don't mind a subtle scouse, think I'm a bit tuned out to it now. I've got a thing for birds with chavy accents though.